Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilydale

Hi Sgysfj,
    mine is tenanted, so i can't comment on the tenancy mix.
    isit really so important? U will only own 1 unit there. there r total 300+ unit in lilydale. owners may rent out their units 2moro. I may chg tenant nex yr. tenancy mix is beyond us and tis shldnt b a concern, seriously (from my pt of view).
    Evryone luvs to stay in an appreciating property, this shld b a consideration in fact.
    if it's really your concern (tenant-mix), u shld spend some time in this development. Find some time, walk around, laze around the pool and see for yourself.
    This area is developing. Meantime, you wil enjoy the serenity, quietness & greenery...

i saw your the other thread. lilydale furnishing is newer. kitchen cabinet design for lilydale can last you for another 10yrs. Northoaks & woodvale is up for a major interior overhual, unless you manage to find a newly renovated unit.
    use the money to renovate to your own liking. why pay for other people's taste?
    U r competing with local and foreigner for Northoaks and Woodsvale (they are privatized)
    U r competing with only locals for lilydale (gg to privatize in few yrs' time)
    mayb theres 1 catch. i pay higher maint fee as compare to units of almos same size in both northoaks and woodsvale.
    Last edited by s101; 18th October 2010 at 07:11 PM.

Thks for ur reply. Alas no matter how much we like lilydale
    everything hv to be put on hold coz someting went wrong wif the sale of our flat. Haizzz

Quote Originally Posted by s101
    Hi Sgysfj,
    mine is tenanted, so i can't comment on the tenancy mix.
    isit really so important? U will only own 1 unit there. there r total 300+ unit in lilydale. owners may rent out their units 2moro. I may chg tenant nex yr. tenancy mix is beyond us and tis shldnt b a concern, seriously (from my pt of view).
    Evryone luvs to stay in an appreciating property, this shld b a consideration in fact.
    if it's really your concern (tenant-mix), u shld spend some time in this development. Find some time, walk around, laze around the pool and see for yourself.
    This area is developing. Meantime, you wil enjoy the serenity, quietness & greenery...

i saw your the other thread. lilydale furnishing is newer. kitchen cabinet design for lilydale can last you for another 10yrs. Northoaks & woodvale is up for a major interior overhual, unless you manage to find a newly renovated unit.
    use the money to renovate to your own liking. why pay for other people's taste?
    U r competing with local and foreigner for Northoaks and Woodsvale (they are privatized)
    U r competing with only locals for lilydale (gg to privatize in few yrs' time)
    mayb theres 1 catch. i pay higher maint fee as compare to units of almos same size in both northoaks and woodsvale.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgysfj
    Thks for ur reply. Alas no matter how much we like lilydale
    everything hv to be put on hold coz someting went wrong wif the sale of our flat. Haizzz
    Buying for self stay is not rational. Go with your heart.

Can continue looking while you try again.

Timing the option can help.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    Buying for self stay is not rational. Go with your heart.

Can continue looking while you try again.

Timing the option can help.

In truth we have found one unit we like n willing to offer..
    Jus tat our selling portion is a major problem n stumbling block.
    It was ok few days ago wif 2 firm offers but suddenly today I was informed one actuali pulled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgysfj
    In truth we have found one unit we like n willing to offer..
    Jus tat our selling portion is a major problem n stumbling block.
    It was ok few days ago wif 2 firm offers but suddenly today I was informed one actuali pulled out.
    can sell as long as there's one buyer. You want to try selling first before buying?

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast