Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilydale

Default Lilydale

This is a EC project where no threads has been created yet.. Anyone comments on this?

I live near there, quite ulu place, with some new HDB constructions going on around there, soon will get more crowded. There is also an empty plot of land next to it for a future condo.

I got a friend who stays there. Been to his place a few times liao. Seen ang mos, koreans, filipinos there. Overall, it's a pretty quiet development. The facilities are ok though. My friend is banking on the upcoming Seletar Airport Hub for the prices to go up. Other than that, the prices are pretty stagnant.

Quote Originally Posted by passivity
    I got a friend who stays there. Been to his place a few times liao. Seen ang mos, koreans, filipinos there. Overall, it's a pretty quiet development. The facilities are ok though. My friend is banking on the upcoming Seletar Airport Hub for the prices to go up. Other than that, the prices are pretty stagnant.
    Not bad.. asking prices has been increased...

Its a very blissful place, especially with the forest opposite the estate and the sea behind the forest.

Can jog to Yishun Dam and enjoy the view and breeze from the reservoir on one side and the sea from the other.

If you stay high enough, the view is fantasic.
    The pool is a 50m pool (and its not in the sky).

Too bad moved out as its getting nosier when there's more people over the years using the Seletar Camp exit/entrance and the jam when travelling down to town when using CTE.

However, must say that after the opening of KPE and the widening of CTE, things are so much more bearable........

I miss that place and the tranquility (yes some will say ulu, that's why tranquil)

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast