Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwood

Quote Originally Posted by kurby
    I think the launch price is 600+...the 400+ in the chart is probably for the penthouse and the groundfloor...I am not sure. But all the other reports point to a 600+ launch price.

I was there again tonight at 930...the helicopter sound is very audible and it doesn't sound as if the helicopter if flying away...it just seems to be hovering there.....is this the usual everynight? (Btw i was there for 10 mins and for the whole 10 mins, the sound was there....)

I've been staying in the general vicinity for 22+ years, 1st in Sembawang (near Nee Soon Camp) and now in Woodlands (near S'pore Sports School). the helicopter flight paths are above this area. The choppers fly day and night regardless of weekdays and weekends and u can hear them very audibly. The frequency increases as Aug approaches coz of the practices for NDP. U can even see parachutists jumping out for a few months before that.

My 3-yr-old boy is thrilled to see them. He spends hours sitting at the balcony at my parents' place (Sembawang) watching the choppers fly by and this happens every few minutes. when they fly at nite, it can be as late as 9pm+. I know coz I "monitor" their timing for my boy's watching pleasure. Imagine how "sound surround" the chopper flying sound will be should u be staying at Northwood ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Hu
    But need to pay for all stacks. Ok, if we zoom down to the unit we want.
    pay ? dun get what u mean.
    $572psf one is 01-xx, $617psf is 02-xx. cannot find the $506psf one in streetsine or URA. it didn't lodge caveats? why some not in caveats lodged?

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    $572psf one is 01-xx, $617psf is 02-xx. cannot find the $506psf one in streetsine or URA. it didn't lodge caveats? why some not in caveats lodged?
    cash purchase without loan. "Secretive deals"

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    cash purchase without loan. "Secretive deals"
    who lodge caveats, lawyer or bank? are all cash purchases not lodged and all loan lodged? thanx

who lodge caveats, lawyer or bank? are all cash purchases not lodged and all loan lodged? thanx
    ask your lawyer on what is the purpose of caveats? Go figure.

Caveat: A caveat is usually lodged by the purchaser to protect his/her interest soon after an option to purchase a property is exercised or a sale/purchase agreement is signed. We use information from caveats with "Options exercised" as grounds of claim to compute our property price indices. As the lodgement of caveats is voluntary, and there is usually a time-lag of a few months from the point of purchase of a private residential unit direct from a developer to the lodgement of a caveat for that unit, the transaction database in REALIS may not reflect all the units sold directly by developers.

http://www.sla.gov.sg/htm/faq/faq02.htm some faqs

Sorry for not being clear. Purchasing home report from Streetsine required $25each for each unit, hence it is not feasible if we need to find out about multiple units.

I saw the $506psf from a website. Will find it and posted the link here.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    I've been staying in the general vicinity for 22+ years, 1st in Sembawang (near Nee Soon Camp) and now in Woodlands (near S'pore Sports School). the helicopter flight paths are above this area. The choppers fly day and night regardless of weekdays and weekends and u can hear them very audibly. The frequency increases as Aug approaches coz of the practices for NDP. U can even see parachutists jumping out for a few months before that.

My 3-yr-old boy is thrilled to see them. He spends hours sitting at the balcony at my parents' place (Sembawang) watching the choppers fly by and this happens every few minutes. when they fly at nite, it can be as late as 9pm+. I know coz I "monitor" their timing for my boy's watching pleasure. Imagine how "sound surround" the chopper flying sound will be should u be staying at Northwood ;-)
    Thanks for the advice. Need to pay lower if wanted to stay here.

Let's wait....shd be able tp get a good price soon....

Yest an agent quoted me some 750psf...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Hu
    Sorry for not being clear. Purchasing home report from Streetsine required $25each for each unit, hence it is not feasible if we need to find out about multiple units.

I saw the $506psf from a website. Will find it and posted the link here.
    SISV Link
    http://www2.realink21.com/npp2/transacted_private.aspx