Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwood

NORTHWOOD JALAN MATA AYERCondominium1810,0001,313Strata617Jul-09
    NORTHWOOD JALAN MATA AYERCondominium1770,0001,346Strata572Jun-09

The unit sold in Jun was sold at a loss??

Nearing TOP so I guess those who bought for investment is finding it hard to sell off....Northwood is not exactly a good location to buy for investment....

Quote Originally Posted by kurby
    NORTHWOOD JALAN MATA AYERCondominium1810,0001,313Strata617Jul-09
    NORTHWOOD JALAN MATA AYERCondominium1770,0001,346Strata572Jun-09

The unit sold in Jun was sold at a loss??

Nearing TOP so I guess those who bought for investment is finding it hard to sell off....Northwood is not exactly a good location to buy for investment....
    Where u get this info? I am seriously looking for an unit for own stay, preferably in Blk 60. Willing to pay owner at a mild profit.

Thumbs up

Found this in the web

810,000 1,313 617 Jul-09
    810,900 1,604 506 Jul-09
    770,000 1,346 572 Jun-09

It's seem that the offer at 685psf is on the high side.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lao Hu
    Where u get this info? I am seriously looking for an unit for own stay, preferably in Blk 60. Willing to pay owner at a mild profit.
    Got the info off URA web as below:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

I think you can get a much better price than 685psf. Newspaper ads starts at 650psf.

I was doing some estimate of the fair price for Northwood. Before the property peak in 2007, Euphony Gardens was selling at about 380psf. So I add 20% on that as premium for freehold, and then add another 8% for land appreciation. That will give me a price of about 500psf.

So my guess is that after this round of property price peak subside and stabilise, Northwood will be valued at 550psf or there about...so i guess the 572 psf sales was quite a decent purchase....

All this is just my guess....can be wrong though....

Quote Originally Posted by kurby
    Got the info off URA web as below:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/...Controller.jpf

I think you can get a much better price than 685psf. Newspaper ads starts at 650psf.

I was doing some estimate of the fair price for Northwood. Before the property peak in 2007, Euphony Gardens was selling at about 380psf. So I add 20% on that as premium for freehold, and then add another 8% for land appreciation. That will give me a price of about 500psf.

So my guess is that after this round of property price peak subside and stabilise, Northwood will be valued at 550psf or there about...so i guess the 572 psf sales was quite a decent purchase....

All this is just my guess....can be wrong though....
    Another way is to take the price from owner (direct pricing from developer) and add in land appreciation (x%) and give him a decent margin (y%) if you are kind. But there are owners who bought for investment and are on DPS... I am just guessing that some of them need to off load it soon. If you buy this project... you must really like the location as it is quite ulu.... don't fall for FH trap when location matters more than anything...

FH is something you cannot see and touch and feel... get it? A house should feel right for staying.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast