Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Northwood

Default Northwood

Looking for a condo for own stay. Anyone can assist to post the launch price of the condo? Went to see Pierce @ Meadows and was shocked to see the high launch price. Any cons buying this condo, beside the noise from heicopter?

Here is some pricing history for northwoods.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/963/northwoods

I went for the launched last time and remembered that the balcony was very big. There is an "air well" in the middle for sunlight to go in also.

I happen to see this condo today...looks good.

Pro: 140 units - not too congested, reasonable price (??), got tennis court...

Cons: Maintenance fee could be higher (since got less units), traffic congestion in front of the development (small lanes with cars park by the side)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Here is some pricing history for northwoods.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/963/northwoods

I went for the launched last time and remembered that the balcony was very big. There is an "air well" in the middle for sunlight to go in also.
    Thanks. I had saw this and a bit concerned when the launch price starting from S$452, with average transacted price at $623. Currently, most sales are at $670 onwards.

I think the launch price is 600+...the 400+ in the chart is probably for the penthouse and the groundfloor...I am not sure. But all the other reports point to a 600+ launch price.

I was there again tonight at 930...the helicopter sound is very audible and it doesn't sound as if the helicopter if flying away...it just seems to be hovering there.....is this the usual everynight? (Btw i was there for 10 mins and for the whole 10 mins, the sound was there....)

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast