Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: One North Residences (D5, 99 years, Kheng Leong/UOL/Low Kheng Huat)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: One North Residences (D5, 99 years, Kheng Leong/UOL/Low Kheng Huat)

Quote Originally Posted by camelot
    The property was first launched in Jan 2006 when the market was very preoccupied with just the high end developments. Tho mass market projects were not flying then, Raintree managed to sell reasonably well. Then as the market picks up... the developer started to slow down on marketing the project becoz they know it can fetch better pricing later on. Mind you the proj was just priced from S$450+psf upwards when it was first launched.... Today, it's S$600+psf... and only 10 units left. Development has 315 units.
    Are you one of the property agents based at showflat trying to push the remaining 10 units? or you are one of the buyer trying to talk up the project to get ready to do a subsale to make some money?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Are you one of the property agents based at showflat trying to push the remaining 10 units? or you are one of the buyer trying to talk up the project to get ready to do a subsale to make some money?
    Hmm, IMO don't think there's a need to talk up the project? With just 10 units left, it will likely move by itself given that it is still lower priced that other new developments in the area.

As for subsale, approx 17% inc in price so far is already enough to make a small profit even after fees. Doubt people who buy this development has intentions of making big bucks from it.

Give that guy a break, why are people always so sceptical? He only shared about this development after someone brought up the scarcity of greens near condo devlpts. Not like he floods all diff threads to talk about it, that WOULD show intention of talking it up then!

Having said that, if there's a need for further analysis, perhaps its better to keep discussions here about One North!

Unregistered Guest

Hmm, IMO don't think there's a need to talk up the project? With just 10 units left, it will likely move by itself given that it is still lower priced that other new developments in the area.

As for subsale, approx 17% inc in price so far is already enough to make a small profit even after fees. Doubt people who buy this development has intentions of making big bucks from it.

Give that guy a break, why are people always so sceptical? He only shared about this development after someone brought up the scarcity of greens near condo devlpts. Not like he floods all diff threads to talk about it, that WOULD show intention of talking it up then!

Having said that, if there's a need for further analysis, perhaps its better to keep discussions here about One North!
    I agree,
    the thread on RT is already ranked number one in terms of visit (since late Jan, more than 9000 hits), I don't even know which thread is even come close.
    Let's don't talk about RT at this or any other site.

camelot Guest

I am a buyer who bot a very nice unit facing the reserve at just $480psf and NOT looking to sell and can't wait to live in there... thank you

hello Guest

Quote Originally Posted by camelot
    I am a buyer who bot a very nice unit facing the reserve at just $480psf and NOT looking to sell and can't wait to live in there... thank you
    Hi camelot,

Congrats on getting your unit at a good price!

Onepolis Guest

There is a unit just subsold for $1,100 psf. The highest psf for the primary sale is $1,200 psf. Let's hope subsale can break the $1,300 psf level fast, then $1,400 psf, then $1,500 psf ......

one-north is cool! One-North Residences is more cool!

Unregistered Guest

I agree,
    the thread on RT is already ranked number one in terms of visit (since late Jan, more than 9000 hits), I don't even know which thread is even come close.
    Let's don't talk about RT at this or any other site.
    Wow, RT is hot, I read through many of the postings and I think folks who bought RT are really brainy and classy type. I keep my finger cross that my unit at one north can go through subsale soon. Hope by then there are still RT units available

Anyone know if deferred payment scheme still available?

Observer Guest

Default One-North Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Onepolis
    There is a unit just subsold for $1,100 psf. The highest psf for the primary sale is $1,200 psf. Let's hope subsale can break the $1,300 psf level fast, then $1,400 psf, then $1,500 psf ......

one-north is cool! One-North Residences is more cool!

$1,300 psf is not difficult lah.
    $1,500 psf will need to wait for One Rochester launch.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: One-North Residences

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    $1,300 psf is not difficult lah.
    $1,500 psf will need to wait for One Rochester launch.
    I got my 3-BR at 895psf, I can let go at 1050psf if interested
    I need to raise cash in a hurry to get a unit at RT

Unregistered Guest

I got my 3-BR at 895psf, I can let go at 1050psf if interested
    I need to raise cash in a hurry to get a unit at RT
    I have a seller for a 3-bedrm facing the greenery on a high floor. Nice unit with no blockage. Asking $620psf. If interested, let me know.

One-North Residences Guest

I have a seller for a 3-bedrm facing the greenery on a high floor. Nice unit with no blockage. Asking $620psf. If interested, let me know.

3-bedder facing Nepal Park at $620 psf? So cheap?
    I will buy 3 units. If you can find me another 2 more units.
    I will sell it at $1,240 psf and make more than $2 millions.
    This kind of opportunity don't come twice.

Observer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by One-North Residences
    3-bedder facing Nepal Park at $620 psf? So cheap?
    I will buy 3 units. If you can find me another 2 more units.
    I will sell it at $1,240 psf and make more than $2 millions.
    This kind of opportunity don't come twice.

So cheap?
    I want 1 unit too.
    Thanks.

Onepolis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    So cheap?
    I want 1 unit too.
    Thanks.

Face Nepal Hill at $620?
    Me too!

Unregistered Guest

Face Nepal Hill at $620?
    Me too!
    The $620 psf is about RT, not one north.
    The interest in RT is so high that it even spill over to this one north site.
    If you have money to speculate on one north, why not grab the unit at RT offered at 620, it can't go lower, but can shot up. Can't say the same thing about one north though since no one working at one north can afford to live at one north and big shot banker prefer to live at reflections

Onepolis Guest

The $620 psf is about RT, not one north.
    The interest in RT is so high that it even spill over to this one north site.
    If you have money to speculate on one north, why not grab the unit at RT offered at 620, it can't go lower, but can shot up. Can't say the same thing about one north though since no one working at one north can afford to live at one north and big shot banker prefer to live at reflections

Wah liao! I thought there were goodies to grab!
    Make us happy for nothing!
    Don't misled us lah!

We are all talking about One-North Residences in this One-North Residences thread and then suddently you mentioned something else.

There is a thread for RT what! Please be considerate lah!

joe Guest

SALE OF APARTMENTS IN "ONE-NORTH RESIDENCES" TO "INTERESTED PERSONS" AND/OR RELATIVES OF DIRECTORS AND CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDERS
    Attached Files Attached Files

Adobe PDF Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    SALE OF APARTMENTS IN "ONE-NORTH RESIDENCES" TO "INTERESTED PERSONS" AND/OR RELATIVES OF DIRECTORS AND CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDERS

1. Mr Gwee Lian Kheng (President & CEO, Director of UOL) and Low Rowee (spouse):
    - #12-02 (148 sq m), S$1,415,904 (nett of discount)
    - #12-23 (123 sq m), S$1,167,964 (nett of discount)

2. Ms Wee Wei Ling
    (Daughter of Wee Cho Yaw (Chairman & controlling
    shareholder of UOL) and sister of Wee Ee Chao
    and Wee Ee Lim (Directors of UOL) and Wee Ee
    Cheong (controlling shareholder of UOL).)
    - #13-17 (96 sq m), S$861,420 (nett of discount)
    - #06-02 (148 sq m), S$1,333,584 (nett of discount)

3. Ms Wee Wei Chi
    (Daughter of Wee Cho Yaw and sister of Wee Ee
    Chao, Wee Ee Lim and Wee Ee Cheong.)
    - #11-23 (123 sq m), S$1,159,144 (nett of discount)

Mr Eu Yee Tat David (Spouse of Ms Wee Wei Chi)
    (Son-in-law of Wee Cho Yaw and brother-in-law of
    Wee Ee Chao, Wee Ee Lim and Wee Ee Cheong.)
    - #06-32 (133 sq m), S$1,267,140 (nett of discount)

4. Mr Gwee Lian Chok & Ms Shyong Yew Ming
    (Brother and sister-in-law of Gwee Lian Kheng (President & CEO, Director of UOL).)
    - #06-16 (103 sq m), S$941,191 (nett of discount)

A 2% discount is offered to Purchasers listed in 1 to 3 above pursuant to the preferential discount scheme of Vista subject to the terms therein. No discount was given to Purchaser No. 4.

Watcher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Adobe PDF
    1. Mr Gwee Lian Kheng (President & CEO, Director of UOL) and Low Rowee (spouse):
    - #12-02 (148 sq m), S$1,415,904 (nett of discount)
    - #12-23 (123 sq m), S$1,167,964 (nett of discount)

2. Ms Wee Wei Ling
    (Daughter of Wee Cho Yaw (Chairman & controlling
    shareholder of UOL) and sister of Wee Ee Chao
    and Wee Ee Lim (Directors of UOL) and Wee Ee
    Cheong (controlling shareholder of UOL).)
    - #13-17 (96 sq m), S$861,420 (nett of discount)
    - #06-02 (148 sq m), S$1,333,584 (nett of discount)

3. Ms Wee Wei Chi
    (Daughter of Wee Cho Yaw and sister of Wee Ee
    Chao, Wee Ee Lim and Wee Ee Cheong.)
    - #11-23 (123 sq m), S$1,159,144 (nett of discount)

Mr Eu Yee Tat David (Spouse of Ms Wee Wei Chi)
    (Son-in-law of Wee Cho Yaw and brother-in-law of
    Wee Ee Chao, Wee Ee Lim and Wee Ee Cheong.)
    - #06-32 (133 sq m), S$1,267,140 (nett of discount)

4. Mr Gwee Lian Chok & Ms Shyong Yew Ming
    (Brother and sister-in-law of Gwee Lian Kheng (President & CEO, Director of UOL).)
    - #06-16 (103 sq m), S$941,191 (nett of discount)

A 2% discount is offered to Purchasers listed in 1 to 3 above pursuant to the preferential discount scheme of Vista subject to the terms therein. No discount was given to Purchaser No. 4.

Wah liao!
    2% discount!

Bypasser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Wah liao!
    2% discount!

What to do?
    Wee Cho Yaw you know?

Biopolis Guest

Wow!
    All subsales above $950 psf.
    Good man!

Teacher Guest

If the game of "musical chair" is on, take adavtage of it, but beware, the music could be very short. Greed can make you reach, but it can get you burnt as well, be prepared to face the consequence of your decision
    Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    Published April 18, 2007

Penthouse may go for $5K psf

MAINBOARD-listed SC Global Developments is selling a penthouse in The Boulevard Residence (BLVD) by auction next month. .......... note this is more than double the $16 million an identical penthouse in the freehold development's other tower was sold for in May last year to high-flying Japanese fund manager Yoshiaki Murakami, who was later indicted for insider trading.

Both penthouses .......... will be conducted on May 20 jointly by Colliers and Christie's Great Estates exclusive affiliate Ken Jacobs.

BLVD comprises 46 units housed in two towers.

This is a lesson for those who keep saying that the property prices are too high. Is Murakami-san a fool who bought his penthouse at $2,xxx psf then? There are fools who keep saying these buyers are fools. Time has proven that he has made the right decision. Is he right or is he right? Double, you fool!

$$$$ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bypasser
    What to do?
    Wee Cho Yaw you know?

They should know how to make money.

Teacher Guest

Please ignore all my previous posts. I am sorry that I have acted like a fool.

Onepolis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher
    This is a lesson for those who keep saying that the property prices are too high. Is Murakami-san a fool who bought his penthouse at $2,xxx psf then? There are fools who keep saying these buyers are fools. Time has proven that he has made the right decision. Is he right or is he right? Double, you fool!

This is looking good!
    Singapore property market will hit $5,000 psf before second half of the year!

one-north Guest

This is looking good!

Of course! Why do you think people pay $1,200 psf for a One-North Residences unit from developer?

Superman Guest

This is looking good!

Up up all the way!

one-north Guest

Default Re: One-North Residences (D5, 99 years, Kheng Leong/UOL/Low Kheng Huat)

One-North Residences Retail Shops up for sale now!

Size: 291 - 1,841 sqft
    Price: $1,700 - $1,841 psf

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by one-north
    One-North Residences Retail Shops up for sale now!

Size: 291 - 1,841 sqft
    Price: $1,700 - $1,841 psf

Any restriction on the kind of business you can run in these shop units?

Registered Guest

Any restriction on the kind of business you can run in these shop units?

Don't have lah.

Registered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by one-north
    The highest psf done for One-North Residences is $1,100 psf.
    Does One-North Residences warrant $1,100 psf? Perhaps nobody here can answer this question. Only the launch of One Rochester will answer this question. Let's wait 2 more weeks for the answer.

Around $1,200 psf - not $1,100 psf.