Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1419242934394041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,297 of 1297

Thread: Hundred Trees (Former Hong Leong Garden @West Coast Drive)

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hi...I think the price is reasonable.
    How Trizon doing? There was a caveat for a 1.77m 1012sqft. Is that yours?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Default quality?

can someone who has seen this condo do let us know the built quality? Are partition boards used instead of concrete walls? are the tiles laid nicely? i am concern as i am vested in another hong leong project; what i am not sure is if hong leong and CDL used the same project team to execute developmental projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood View Post
    can someone who has seen this condo do let us know the built quality? Are partition boards used instead of concrete walls? are the tiles laid nicely? i am concern as i am vested in another hong leong project; what i am not sure is if hong leong and CDL used the same project team to execute developmental projects.

BCA is pushing developers to use dry wall as an incentive for free GFA. It will be a norm in mass market condo just got to get use to it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    BCA is pushing developers to use dry wall as an incentive for free GFA. It will be a norm in mass market condo just got to get use to it.
    Noted. But what about other quality aspects of this project, e.g. tiles, balcony doors, windows, carpentry, parquet? Of course, we should not be expecting timber flooring if it is supposed to be laminate floors.

Dear home owners of Hundred Trees, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
    Cjdre
    iLovehome.sg - Dream Home In A Click!

Any owners care to share some photos of the hundred trees boulevard in full bloom? If you all notice on the roads, the Singapore Sakura season is here again.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Any owners care to share some photos of the hundred trees boulevard in full bloom? If you all notice on the roads, the Singapore Sakura season is here again.
    Not yet. Tiny flowers started to appear a month ago, but all died due to the draught and heat then before they could grow bigger.

Guess have to wait another year.