Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

Thumbs up Trizon (D10, Freehold, Singapore Land)

The Trizon @ Mount Sinai

Freehold project in District 10 set to TOP in 2012
    Contact Shareen for more info. 98515704, [email protected]

Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai, The Trizon raises majestically from the grounds the former Himiko Court stands. With only three 24-storey towers erected on one of the largest parcels of freehold land in District 10, residents can certainly look forward to plentiful of space, breeze and greenery in this highly anticipated project.

The Trizon is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the Biopolis and Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.

The 195,000 sq ft freehold site was acquired by the Group in December 2007. The development comprises three 24-storey blocks with 247 apartment units and full condominium facilities.

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

Tenure: Freehold

Expected Completion: 2012

Total Units: 247

Unit Types*:

2BR ~ 1313 – 1464 sqft

2BR + PES ~ 2013 sqft

3BR ~ 1755 – 2207 sqft

3BR + PES ~ 2831 sqft

4BR ~ 1916 – 2314 sqft

4BR + PES ~ 3315 – 4295 sqft

5BR ~ 2142 – 2303 sqft

5BR + PES ~ 3520 sqft

Penthouses ~ 5134 – 7879 sqft
    *approx. sizes

Shareen Lim

Knight Frank
    Attached Images Attached Images

what's the expected/average psf?

imo mt sinai is a nice place i personally like it, but it has few amenities wthin walkng distance

Was there any mention about the developer?

the unit size seems big, does it include the "invisible space" for the loft area?

developer is UIC. it is not a loft concept, each is a single floor unit and very spacious. HOWEVER, i believe developer will make use of this opportunity to price on "LOWER" psf but when you calculate the quantum, it will be a huge commitment.

even 1250psf already 1.65m for 2 bedroom and 2.2m for 3 bedroom. i don't think they will price below 1250psf at all...not with ang mo kio at 1150psf hehehe

This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    This development had a preview earlier.( early this year or even late last year) Prices were out then and it was 'asking' for $1350psf.

However, as previously posted, the double volume celing is part of the the strata area - if the master room has an actual area of 250sq ft, you will end up paying an additional 250sq ft of 'air space' that you cannot use.

As a result, if you add in the usual planters and balcony space, the effective utilisation rate of area is low and hence you end up paying a larger premium over the psf price.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but for the more standard units of 1313 for 2 bedder and 1755 for 3 bedder, i think there is no loft layout right? even then, i think the size is too luxurious already. 1350psf multiply by this kind of size really need to pay through the nose.
    All their 2/3 bed room unit comes with double volume celing.

See thread starter's posting:-

This is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!

with the pxs u pay for ths cndo, can get a landed pty in D15, IMO not worth it

but if that's the case, perhaps there won't be double counting of the area becoz there is no loft, just high ceilings?

All their 2/3 bed room unit comes with double volume celing.

See thread starter's posting:-

but if that's the case, perhaps there won't be double counting of the area becoz there is no loft, just high ceilings?
    I visisted the showflat during thr preview. The agent informed that 1755sq ft includes the airspace. i.e. double counting already occured.

You pay for 1755sq ft for the apartment - but actual built in is 1755 less the area of airspace.

I visisted the showflat during thr preview. The agent informed that 1755sq ft includes the airspace. i.e. double counting already occured.

You pay for 1755sq ft for the apartment - but actual built in is 1755 less the area of airspace.
    pwah got such thing meh? developers are now allowed to charge for air?

wth such hi ceilings, posible to cnstruct 1 extra room
    Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    pwah got such thing meh? developers are now allowed to charge for air?

1350psf for double counting?

1350psf for double counting?
    they will tell u if not for dbl counting the psf would be 1500psf ~

pricing is up to developer to play with, buyer just be smart lor.. but dun be too smart until pay 1150psf for 99LH amk hahaHAHa

1500 for mt sinai?! anyway, it will be a big commitment to buy this even though the land area is big and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    they will tell u if not for dbl counting the psf would be 1500psf ~

pricing is up to developer to play with, buyer just be smart lor.. but dun be too smart until pay 1150psf for 99LH amk hahaHAHa

Thumbs up Tranquil Living !!! New launch spacious condo @ Mt, Sinai

In the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas off Holland Road, The Tritowers is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village, Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the Biopolis and Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.
    The 195,000 sq ft freehold site comprising only 247 units of 2- to 5-bedroom as well as penthouses, – this is probably the only project in town offering lofty 7-metre-high ceilings in master bedrooms of all units – an exceptional luxury that is usually found only in penthouses of other developments!
    Sneak Preview Soon !!! KIndly give me a buzz or drop me a sms for your best viewing time and date in order to do the registration. Don't miss this cycle !!!

Register for preview > 91991112 Dennis

Email me >mailto:mailto:[email protected]

View more upcoming projects>/http://http://www.singaporemodernliving.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up The Trizon @ Mount Sinai Coming Soon

SURE BEST BUY - The Trizon

The Trizon @ Mount Sinai District 10 VVIP Preview Soon

Click for location of Trizon

Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai,
    Trizon raises majestically from the grounds where the former Himiko Court stands.

Trizon is located in the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas.

Trizon is conveniently off Holland Road, it is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village.

Trizon is also a short leisure drive from Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road shopping belt.

The development of The Trizon is also close to the Biopolis & Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.

Trizon is only a short walk to Dover MRT Station.

Facilities of Trizon:
    • 50m x 16m Lap Pool
    • 2 x Entertainment Pavilions with Private Pool
    • Children's Pool & Children's Waterplay Area
    • Landscape SPA Alcoves with Jacuzzi
    • Infinity Reflective Pool
    • Meditation Deck
    • Outdoor Fitness Station
    • Entertainment Deck with BBQ Station
    • Tennis Court & Multi-Purpose Court
    • Jogging Track
    • Clubhouse with Multi-Purpose Room, Gym, Steam Rooms, Changing Rooms

Project Name: Trizon @ Mt Sinai
    Land Size: approx 195,000sqft
    Facilities: Full Condo Facilities with Tennis Court, Multi-Purpose Court, Clubhouse
    Est TOP: est 2013
    Total Units: 289 units in 3 iconic tower of 24 Storey High @ The Trizon

Unit Types for Selection in Trizon
    2 bedroom - 1012sqft to 1044sqft
    2+ Study bedrooms - 1195sqft to 1345qft
    3 bedrooms - 1550sqft to 1593sqft
    4 bedrooms
    Penthouses
    (all sizes quoted above are estimates and subjected to change as required by the authority)

Call now for private preview registration of Trizon and securing of choice units in Trizon

Default Trizon@Mt Sinai (D10) Preview Soon!!

Trizon @ Mt Sinai (District 10)

Project Details:
    Developer: SingaporeLand
    Project Name: Trizon @ Mt Sinai
    Land Size: approx 195,000sqft
    Facilities: Full Condo Facilities with Tennis Court, Multi-Purpose Court, Clbhouse
    Est TOP: est 2013
    Total Units: 289 units in 3 iconic tower of 24 Storey High

Unit Types for Selection
    2 bedroom from 1012sqft to 1044sqft
    2+ Study bedrooms from 1195sqft to 1345qft
    3 bedrooms from 1550sqft to 1593sqft
    4 bedrooms (size still not available)
    Penthouses (size still not available)
    (all sizes quoted above are estimates and subjected to change as required by the authority)

Prices: from $1,350psf to $1,500psf ONLY. SURE BEST BUY.

Brief details:
    Perched on elevated grounds at Mount Sinai,
    it raises majestically from the grounds where the former Himiko Court stands.
    In the serene and tranquil environment of one of Singapore’s most coveted residential areas
    off Holland Road, it is just a few minutes’ drive to Cold Storage Jelita, Holland Village,
    Dempsey Hill and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The development is also close to the
    Biopolis & Fusionpolis at One-North as well as the Singapore Science Park.
    Trizon is only a short walk to Dover MRT Station.

Facilities:

• 50m x 16m Lap Pool
    • 2 x Entertainment Pavilions with Private Pool
    • Children's Pool & Children's Waterplay Area
    • Landscape SPA Alcoves with Jacuzzi
    • Infinity Reflective Pool
    • Meditation Deck
    [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Outdoor Fitness Station[/FONT]
    • Entertainment Deck with BBQ Station
    • Tennis Court & Multi-Purpose Court
    • Jogging Grack
    • Clubhouse with Multi-Purpose Room, Gym, Steam Rooms, Changing Rooms

To be informed on Trizon@Mt Sinai Private Preview, please register your

interest at 90686016

how come an agent sms me 1250 to 1450? yours so expensive, may as well buy from other agents.

interesting.... any webbie to find out more details?

how come an agent sms me 1250 to 1450? yours so expensive, may as well buy from other agents.
    All prices quoted were just estimated

Actual and Final Prices normally will be released

only on Preview day itself and Final Prices are

set by developers not by the agents

Thanks

1250 to 1500psf for DOVER MRT?

sorry, having grown up in the west coast area, I just can't accept $2m and above for a 3 bedroom for the location, no matter how special or luxurious the finishing is. To me, its too clementi/dover rather than district 10/holland.

some details i found out:

the released block is the "budget" Blk 8. 6 units per floor sharing dunno how many lifts. (the other 2 blocks are 4 units per floor consisting mainly 3 and 4 bedders other than stack 04). They are also releasing the super premium 2+study in blk 2 (stack 04) 1345sq ft. In short, they are releasing the smallest units in the development.

Blk 8 has three 2 bedroom stacks, one 2+study stack and two 3 bedroom stacks. If a "budget" 2 bedder costs $1.4m and above and 3 bedder costs $2m and above, i wonder how much the premium 3 and 4 bedders are going to cost in future?

so high price than rather buy Double buy residence at simei as near to singapore 4th uni and changi business park. gr8 potential.

the released block is the "budget" Blk 8. 6 units per floor sharing dunno how many lifts. (the other 2 blocks are 4 units per floor consisting mainly 3 and 4 bedders other than stack 04). They are also releasing the super premium 2+study in blk 2 (stack 04) 1345sq ft. In short, they are releasing the smallest units in the development.

Blk 8 has three 2 bedroom stacks, one 2+study stack and two 3 bedroom stacks. If a "budget" 2 bedder costs $1.4m and above and 3 bedder costs $2m and above, i wonder how much the premium 3 and 4 bedders are going to cost in future?

i already told you i am going to buy up all the remaining units at double bay residence liao so you don't need to advertise anymore. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    so high price than rather buy Double buy residence at simei as near to singapore 4th uni and changi business park. gr8 potential.

not only for u & am not advertising.
    Stop making comments like this.

i already told you i am going to buy up all the remaining units at double bay residence liao so you don't need to advertise anymore. thanks.

Developer is trying to get some min units cleared so that they can continue with more work. As it is, they have already started work for some time now but despite the strength of this developer, they want to sell off some units (smaller units easier to sell). Once they reached the threshold, they can then slowly sell the other bigger units at higher psf. Afterall, developer paid quite a fair bit to enbloc it ($880 psf). Too expensive imo.

I went for the preview last year and told my agent that px has to come down. I was not prepared to give them back my profits and top up double to get back a unit here. Considering that they now factor in so much more useless airspace (double volume bedroom last I heard), I think it should be no more than $1000 psf before its really worth it to buy. If the design is efficient, I think ave $1200 psf is good entry.