Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Southbank (D7, Leasehold, UOL Group)

elements Guest

Default Southbank (D7, Leasehold, UOL Group)

comprises 194 residential apartments, 3 penthouses and 60 SOHO units complete with 16 retail outlets. Southbank also offers picturesque and breathtaking panoramic views of Kallang Basin, Tanjong Rhu and the city.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Southbank (D8, Leasehold, UOL Group)

Brief details of SOUTHBANK SOHO:

- North Bridge Road/Crawford Street (District 7)

- Elevated pool with scenic view of Kallang Basin, Gym, lavish landscaping and BBQ pits on the 10th Storey

- Multi-storey carpark below apartment block

- Full unobstructed views of Kallang Basin

- Highly accessible. Minutes to town and CBD. Lavender MRT station and buses at your doorstep.

- Available in 1 bdrm, 2 bdrms, 3 bdrms, Penthouses, SOHO Single level and SOHO Duplex

- Indicative prices: $600 psf for apartments; $950 psf for SOHOs

- Tenure: 99 years

With effect from 30th June 2006, SOHOs can no longer be purchased with CPF.

Marina East Guest

Default Re: Southbank (D7, Leasehold, UOL Group)

Piling has just started.

The launch of Riverine By The Park may push the Southbank subsale prices up.

Observer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marina East
    Piling has just started.

It's called The Riverine By the Park. The thread is in District 12.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marina East
    Piling has just started.

Southbank looks beautiful! The thing about UOL projects is that, whatever they do, in which ever location whether good or bad, they place really heavy emphasis on the architecture and design + good quality building and construction materials.

When I say architecture and design, I mean really really stylish and well-designed buildings, and not the run-of-the-mill edgy squarish style that every developer has these days. I can safely say that all UOL projects look very beautiful and their designs can stand the test of time and trends.

When I say good quality, I don't necessarily mean branded equipment, but solid and steady build quality of the building. Quality that lasts beyond all the flashy brands.

Southbank will be iconic. So will The Riverine. Citylights is not even in the competition as i do feel that it looks very much like a HDB flat.

Page 1 of 89 123451151 ... LastLast