Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heritage View asking 1 m for 1163sqft?

Default Heritage View asking 1 m for 1163sqft?

owners of Heritage View asking 1 m for 1163sqft? is it reasonable? why ?????

Quote Originally Posted by parcoasis09
    Tell them go "fly-kite". Check out URA website for the recent and past transacted prices.

Quote Originally Posted by yokoosi
    Tell them go "fly-kite". Check out URA website for the recent and past transacted prices.
    Yes, I agree. Everybody is just testing market

But Agents will always say that there is a time delay between the data on URA and transactions, and recent transactions are much higher, etc etc...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by stocker
    But Agents will always say that there is a time delay between the data on URA and transactions, and recent transactions are much higher, etc etc...
    Seller Agents main aim is to sell high so as to get high commission. There are 101 sales tactics applied by this agents.

Some of the tricks includes but not limited to showing you cheque, bank valuations, buy options, etc...

JUST do your homework. Pay $25 dollars to get a proper and actual report from www.streetsine.com.sg

DO NOT BE A SUCKER !

actuallly my frd told me dat nearby HDB 5 rm transacted 600+ , n upcoming ONR n The Rochestar increases the valuation. Govn put so much money so valuation goes sky high. is it true?

actuallly my frd told me dat nearby HDB 5 rm transacted 600+ , n upcoming ONR n The Rochestar increases the valuation. Govn put so much money so valuation goes sky high. is it true?
    Are you a local or foreigner?

offcourse local mah

why ?

offcourse local mah

why ?
    there will be a time when the valuation will hit a limit. So how high more can it go? Who can afford it ? Is your friend the agent?

Example, Bishan used to be a "hot" & "hype" area where there was a time when transaction was more than 600K. Look at it now. People who bought it during that time is still bleeding.

the difference of the 600K HDB and 1 mil plus Heritage View is more than 40%.

You go do the maths.

In mid 2007 this was the asking price . Seller thinking now is the time to sell high. Afterall Rochester asking $1xxxpsf right!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast