Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: South Beach

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    another 2km down the road in shenton the psf is sub $2k psf. southbeach worth double?

Maybe they bought the land expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Learner
    Maybe they bought the land expensive.
    from the investor's frankly the land cost at which they might have overpaid is irrelevant. those sub-2k psf are very common and they will be challenging southbank for tenants. and with the disparity of prices, surely they will have more upside. having said that, i must state i have no vested interest in either areas.

another 2km down the road in shenton the psf is sub $2k psf. southbeach worth double?
    Shenton purely a location product, whereas southbeach is a location/lifestyle products which comes with integrated hotel services, plus a panoramic view of the Singapore skyline. How to compare?

If want to compare might as well compare Southbank or [email protected] to their 3rm HDB neighbors.

more like $3k psf, $4k is a stretch and marketing talk.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    4k for smaller 2bedroom will be achievable. Cdl might be able to sell with rental guarantee if you lease back to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Shenton purely a location product, whereas southbeach is a location/lifestyle products which comes with integrated hotel services, plus a panoramic view of the Singapore skyline. How to compare?

If want to compare might as well compare Southbank or [email protected] to their 3rm HDB neighbors.
    I think capitol would be a better lifestyle product than southbeach. There's not much things on that side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Actually I'm not too sure if it's just marketing talk. This whole development is mainly commercial. Residential is like less than 200 units. CDL has every reason to sell the residential at a premium.

I think capitol would be a better lifestyle product than southbeach. There's not much things on that side of the road.
    The difference is Myanmar or raffles lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Actually I'm not too sure if it's just marketing talk. This whole development is mainly commercial. Residential is like less than 200 units. CDL has every reason to sell the residential at a premium.

High flr, smaller units, paranomic view, F1 view that comes with noise. 4k psf is possible.

the 99 years commenced from 2007

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast