Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Lenox @ Jln Wakaff $4XXk !!! $4XXk!!! $4xxK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtor View Post
    Hi,
    I have done up all my lights and fan already. Very happy with the installer. He has done a good job. Now waiting for Mr Koh to rectify the faults. But did not hear anything about the backsplash. Does anyone has any reply from Bravo?
    Boxtor can intro your electrician to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Can View Post
    Boxtor can intro your electrician to me?
    Yes. Sure! I PM you.
    He is not the electrical guy. He is Light and ceiling fan installer.

Oh. Did anyone do HDPE Decking from Wagon Equipment? I would like to know how's the job done?

Hi everyone any update on the backsplash? I was quoted 300plus for tempered glass which I feel is expensive
    No reply from Bravo on the backsplash issue yet.

There is a very strong plastic burning smell when i use the electrolux cooker. Did anyone has this problem too? Thanks.

My cooker does not have any smell. Btw there is a dryer on e toilet's ceiling to absorb e moisture right? How do we activate it?

My cooker does not have any smell. Btw there is a dryer on e toilet's ceiling to absorb e moisture right? How do we activate it?
    Not aware of the moisture absorb. By the way, the door bell doesn't work or we need to buy the inside unit ourselves?

Hi,
    Got news from Mr Koh that Bravo will install the glass backsplash. But need to double confirm with them again. Anyone else heard about it too?

Thanks boxtor...that is good news...should call bravo up to confirm with them then. I will call them today and update if have news!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by skyandsea1812 View Post
    Not aware of the moisture absorb. By the way, the door bell doesn't work or we need to buy the inside unit ourselves?
    Yap. You need to install the chime inside your unit for it to work. There are 2 sets of wires in there. A DC (battery) type chime will do. Your electrician will know wat to do

Quote Originally Posted by Yapsand View Post
    There is a very strong plastic burning smell when i use the electrolux cooker. Did anyone has this problem too? Thanks.
    I tried the cooker first time last night. Also got the plastic burning smell.

I have checked with electrolux technician. The bad smell seems to be coming from the wood cabinet after turning on the cooker. Hopefully the smell will go away after some usage.
    As for the kitchen walls, i have called up bravo today and they agreed this is a defect to be rectified. they ask me to contact mr koh for the glass backsplash installation.

Default Is Lenox worth to buy now?

I currently rent a studio in kembagen, and I am planning to buy a small flat (2 rooms) around here.
    Do you think Lenox is a good property to live in? Since I heard there are so many defets after moved in! And Why the TOP delayed 2 years?
    Thanks

Anyone knows what is wrong with the swimming pool? There is a no swim notice put up there for weeks already. Thanks.

Hi, just want to check if anyone knows where it was written that aircon service will be provided for the 1st year with 3 services during this period. I couldn't find any document written with this provision.

I checked the warranty for aircon does not include routine servicing.
    Btw, my washing machine is not working well and the strange thing is we need to call up bravo to ask them to liaise with vendor. I have called bravo to setup a service appointment for weeks and yet the date is not fixed.

And the swimming pool is under maintenance for weeks and not done finished. The unit corridors are always dirty. Main gate is sometimes unlock and honestly im not sure about the security of the condo. Honestly, the management needs improvement. How do we feedback for improvement? Do the rest of you feel the same or im being too demanding?

I checked the warranty for aircon does not include routine servicing.
    Btw, my washing machine is not working well and the strange thing is we need to call up bravo to ask them to liaise with vendor. I have called bravo to setup a service appointment for weeks and yet the date is not fixed.
    Please let me know where can I find the warranty. Is it a card or a document (just like those of the cooker and hood)? Was it given to you in the same bag when remote control was given? I dont remember Bravo has given us the warranty document. Thanks.

You need to get from mr koh the foreman. He will issue to you.

Yap! Got it!!
    Its written No Maintenance Service!
    Yes, you are right. I notice the area are totally not clean too!
    Very bad management. Totally disappointed!!
    Will PM you for more.

The kitchen walls are also not done and so far no feedback from the management. I am very disappointed with this developer. There is no formal communication. And I have no idea who are the ppl in charge for the maintenance of the condo. I believe we are paying good money for the maintenace and security each month and we must make sure it is well spent. Perhaps we can form a small council and list down all the items that need to improve and request them to send us regular notification on the maintenace status of the condo. How does it work in other condos? Anyone has better suggestion?

The kitchen walls are also not done and so far no feedback from the management. I am very disappointed with this developer. There is no formal communication. And I have no idea who are the ppl in charge for the maintenance of the condo. I believe we are paying good money for the maintenace and security each month and we must make sure it is well spent. Perhaps we can form a small council and list down all the items that need to improve and request them to send us regular notification on the maintenace status of the condo. How does it work in other condos? Anyone has better suggestion?
    A small committee formed already, let me know your name, phone numbet and unit number i can ask the one in charge to add you to the whatsapp group. we have had several meetings alteady

Thanks. I have PM to u.

Quote Originally Posted by skyandsea1812 View Post
    A small committee formed already, let me know your name, phone numbet and unit number i can ask the one in charge to add you to the whatsapp group. we have had several meetings alteady
    Hi skyandsea1812,

Please help to inform the committee to add me as well.
    I will pm you the details. Thanks!

Thumbs up Joinning the committee

Hi skyandsea1812,

Please help to inform the committee to add me as well.
    I will pm you the details. Thanks!
    Hi,

I have just pm you the require info to join the committee.
    Thank you so much for your help!

Hi,

I have just pm you the require info to join the committee.
    Thank you so much for your help!
    Hi owners of Lenox,
    If you have not join the 'owner chat group' of Lenox, please contact me. This chat group of Lenox serves as a platform to all owners to keep in contact of all the matters related to this development.

Do send me a pm if you want to join us.