Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lenox @ Jln Wakaff $4XXk !!! $4XXk!!! $4xxK!!!

Hi skyandsea,

They gave me this email addy:

[email protected]

I will get my keys this weekend, take photo and email them. U wanna email them first? I see most developments those geylang apts kind most also have backsplash near stove and some more it's stated at least got tiles...now, no tiles no backsplash. I scared wall get dirty and oily...even if light cooking, it's still open kitchen.

Also, how much is the chennai wood decking you are doing? What is your planter area (length and width)? Thanks!

Hi,

I saw some residents moved in Liao! Thumbs up for the fast work. I will only move in after some minor Reno like carpentry, painting etc....but I will be lurking around from next week onwards cos I will collect keys by then.

Anyway, did any of you do any painting?

I want to do digital lock too. Sourcing for one now. Pls share if have any recommendation. Thanks.

Default still cant collect key

Im one of the owners in 5th floor and they r still saying i cant collect keys cuz aircon remotes still haven delivered by contractors. Any 1 else facing the same prob? i ask them how can other tenants can collect keys , they say only few units got the remotes. Rest are still not available.

what should i do? this is so frustrating.. keep on waiting

Quote Originally Posted by mzaxxx View Post
    Im one of the owners in 5th floor and they r still saying i cant collect keys cuz aircon remotes still haven delivered by contractors. Any 1 else facing the same prob? i ask them how can other tenants can collect keys , they say only few units got the remotes. Rest are still not available.

what should i do? this is so frustrating.. keep on waiting
    I also collected the keys without the air con remote controller. I just told them I'm ok to stay without the air con. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by skyandsea1812 View Post
    I also collected the keys without the air con remote controller. I just told them I'm ok to stay without the air con. That's all.
    By the way, the said the remote controller could be only be delivered next week again, which previously said was this Wednesday!

The units with air cons with first batch ordered have the remote controller, while those installed with second batch still pending the remote controller. The developer said the remote controllers were out of stock, didn't they would be purchased together with the air con?!

By the way, the said the remote controller could be only be delivered next week again, which previously said was this Wednesday!

The units with air cons with first batch ordered have the remote controller, while those installed with second batch still pending the remote controller. The developer said the remote controllers were out of stock, didn't they would be purchased together with the air con?!
    yeah , they supposed to deliver with those aircons. This is so stupid answer answer that we have to wait for remote for 2 weeks.

Any how no choice, i also collect without those aircon remote.

I noticed following defects

1.Kitchen toilet door not closing properly
    2.Crack like line on ceiling in 2 rooms.

Pls check ur units for this.

Quote Originally Posted by mzaxxx View Post
    yeah , they supposed to deliver with those aircons. This is so stupid answer answer that we have to wait for remote for 2 weeks.

Any how no choice, i also collect without those aircon remote.

I noticed following defects

1.Kitchen toilet door not closing properly
    2.Crack like line on ceiling in 2 rooms.

Pls check ur units for this.
    In my unit, the big headache is the windows still can be slightly moved even locked up, which causing a lot noisey. I'm planning to add one more layer of double glazing windows inside the current ones.

Any reply from the developer on the kitchen walls? I will take pic and email to the developer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapsand View Post
    Any reply from the developer on the kitchen walls? I will take pic and email to the developer too.
    i emailed to Michelle, no reply yet.

Hi all,

Has anyone got a reply from Michelle regarding the kitchen yet? I just emailed her today?

Hi can, have u done up your planter? I was quoted quite a bit. I find it ex leh still see if ican find lower cos my planter according to the guy is big.

Do any of you have any recommendations for electrician to fix lighting? What is the price roughly per light installation?

Thanks.

Hi east gal, I got Yi to do the planter for me, e guy who is doing planters for many units. I was quoted $450 as my planter size is small.

As for electrician, I will request the lighting guy's contractor to do it for me. I went to lights arcade at balestier and I find it really gd. E boss is knowledgeable and even gave us a discount on lightings.

Btw anyone has painter to intro?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgal View Post
    Hi all,

Has anyone got a reply from Michelle regarding the kitchen yet? I just emailed her today?

Hi can, have u done up your planter? I was quoted quite a bit. I find it ex leh still see if ican find lower cos my planter according to the guy is big.

Do any of you have any recommendations for electrician to fix lighting? What is the price roughly per light installation?

Thanks.

Hi, I got quote for light installation.... $9 per light and $40 for ceiling fan mounted on cement ceiling. Hope this helps.

BTW have anyone notice the ugly Main Circuit Breaker Box on the wall and the exposed wire conduits? I thought this is not supposed to be done this way. Very unsightly !!

Anyone manage to watch tv by antenna cable at their unit? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtor View Post
    Hi, I got quote for light installation.... $9 per light and $40 for ceiling fan mounted on cement ceiling. Hope this helps.

BTW have anyone notice the ugly Main Circuit Breaker Box on the wall and the exposed wire conduits? I thought this is not supposed to be done this way. Very unsightly !!
    Hi boxtor, 9 per light is very reasonable! Can I have the contact pls? U can pm me. Thanks.

The mains box is very hideous. I am going to conceal them with carpentry. Will contact carpenter once defects done.

Quote Originally Posted by Can View Post
    Btw anyone has painter to intro?
    Hi can, I have a contact. He painted someone's condo at mera east recommended on renotalk forum. Local sporean Chinese painter. I asked him to quote me but he took a look at my high walls and said he couldn't do it. If yours is a regular unit, should be no problem. If u want his contact to call him for quite, drop me a pm.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Can View Post
    Hi east gal, I got Yi to do the planter for me, e guy who is doing planters for many units. I was quoted $450 as my planter size is small.

As for electrician, I will request the lighting guy's contractor to do it for me. I went to lights arcade at balestier and I find it really gd. E boss is knowledgeable and even gave us a discount on lightings.
    Good you managed to get ur lights. I already got most of my lights from internet shopping on Taobao. Mostly hanging pendant lights and really cheap compared to pendant lights in local shops. You haven't moved in yet cos u asking about painting? A few units moved in already..

Hi all,

Most of the units come with a bathroom with full bay window. Just curious, what did you install for your bathroom covering? Any recommendations? It can't be curtains, so either only roller blinds or Venetian blinds/timber blinds/PVC blinds in the bathroom right?or frosted window but like that, can't open windows Liao.

Hi,

For those who want to change lock for main door after renovation, I have a contact locksmith to recommend. He charges 60 to 80 and he can provide up to 5 keys. Anyone interested, can drop me a pm. I asked him about digital locks but he says manual better in case electronic stuff spoil, hard to open and whole lock maybe cAnt be used and said good,old trusty normal lock better. For your consideration please.

Cheers!

Good you managed to get ur lights. I already got most of my lights from internet shopping on Taobao. Mostly hanging pendant lights and really cheap compared to pendant lights in local shops. You haven't moved in yet cos u asking about painting? A few units moved in already..
    Haha yeah I hvn moved in yet coz in fact I hvn even started reno. Oh btw I have found a painter, thks for your offer.

Hi boxtor, 9 per light is very reasonable! Can I have the contact pls? U can pm me. Thanks.

The mains box is very hideous. I am going to conceal them with carpentry. Will contact carpenter once defects done.
    Hi, the contact not with me right now. Will pm to you as soon as I got it.

Hi
    Anyone receive the reply from developer on the kitchen wall?
    And the collection of the remote controller has been delayed again!!
    And also if any updated news on LD claims?

Thanks.

Hi
    Anyone receive the reply from developer on the kitchen wall?
    And the collection of the remote controller has been delayed again!!
    And also if any updated news on LD claims?

Thanks.
    Hi, got a call from developer that aircon remote controls are ready for collection (from Mr Koh).

Hi, got a call from developer that aircon remote controls are ready for collection (from Mr Koh).
    I also contacted the developer for the backsplash too. Am waiting for their conter proposal. More of us should speak up for this and i am sure they will react. This is wat should be done in the first place.

Hi, the contact not with me right now. Will pm to you as soon as I got it.
    Already pm to you all. Pls check your inbox.

Regarding the kitchen walls, we must definitely pursue to rectify since it is out of the specification. I have not received their proposal as yet. Pls inform us if developer get back to you on this. Thanks!

Already pm to you all. Pls check your inbox.
    Thanks Boxtor. Yup, gd to keep everyone in the loop regarding the kitchen issue. Very hideous pseudo-backsplash that is even different colour from wall. Very ugly n will stain easily over time if one cooks.

Hi everyone any update on the backsplash? I was quoted 300plus for tempered glass which I feel is expensive

Hi,
    I have done up all my lights and fan already. Very happy with the installer. He has done a good job. Now waiting for Mr Koh to rectify the faults. But did not hear anything about the backsplash. Does anyone has any reply from Bravo?