Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 21

Thread: Waterina Condo

  1. #1

    Default Waterina Condo

    Anybody has comments on the Waterina Condo.

    1. What is the current psf for this condo ?
    2. Is it walking distance to the Paya Lebar MRT or the upcoming Circle Line MRT ?
    3. How is it compare to the condo surrounding it ?


  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    Anybody has comments on the Waterina Condo.

    1. What is the current psf for this condo ?
    2. Is it walking distance to the Paya Lebar MRT or the upcoming Circle Line MRT ?
    3. How is it compare to the condo surrounding it ?

    1) PSF= about 650psf

    2) I think it is walking distance to the Geylang Red light district. To nearest MRT, it is very far away. At least 3 -4 bus-stops to Paya Lebar MRT.

    3) located near the quieter end of Geylang Red light district. Nearer Guillemard Rd side. Near to Korean school.


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    1) PSF= about 650psf

    2) I think it is walking distance to the Geylang Red light district. To nearest MRT, it is very far away. At least 3 -4 bus-stops to Paya Lebar MRT.

    3) located near the quieter end of Geylang Red light district. Nearer Guillemard Rd side. Near to Korean school.
    The road name is Geylang Lorong 40. Nice development with lots of water features... I took a walk around the pool late at night and I must say that there were a lot of tenants from China.. be it student etc.. Even a TCS celebrity family was seen living there.


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    The road name is Geylang Lorong 40. Nice development with lots of water features... I took a walk around the pool late at night and I must say that there were a lot of tenants from China.. be it student etc.. Even a TCS celebrity family was seen living there.
    Not advisable to buy there because of the perception of Geylang area.
    There will not be any resale value down the road for your unit even you can get it very cheap now.

    I have a friend who stay at Atrium Residences (Lor 28).
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singa...residences.htm

    Look decent inside with the pool & landscape etc but guess what when you walk down the that Lorong towards Guillamard side, you see a row of red light brothels on the same side. Especially during evening time & at night, you will see many China gals parading themselves on the road.

    Not an ideal place to buy Waterina especially if you have young children or female occupants. You may be mistaken to be one of the prostitues


  5. #5
    I sell Cheese Pie Geylang OKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    Not advisable to buy there because of the perception of Geylang area.
    There will not be any resale value down the road for your unit even you can get it very cheap now.

    I have a friend who stay at Atrium Residences (Lor 28).
    http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singa...residences.htm

    Look decent inside with the pool & landscape etc but guess what when you walk down the that Lorong towards Guillamard side, you see a row of red light brothels on the same side. Especially during evening time & at night, you will see many China gals parading themselves on the road.

    Not an ideal place to buy Waterina especially if you have young children or female occupants. You may be mistaken to be one of the prostitues
    How much?


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •