Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cyan (D10, Freehold, Far East Org)

I believer there is a market for rental of studios..
    Like when I was overseas studying a long time back, I prefer to stay in studio but that concept was not popular in that era.. so i have to bunk in with landlords or roommates..

So, if given a choice, I don't mind paying a little bit more for a studio..but not A LOT More... Assume if I can get a room in a 3bedroom condo for $1000 dollar, I won't not want to pay more than double for the privacy. So maybe 50% is ok for me at $1500 for a studio.

So, I think studio got demand..but the rental needs to be competitive with respect to the surrounding larger units.

But then.. I think resale ...?hmm... potential buyer group shrink to only investors and maybe a little group of over 30s singles..though I think they rather buy a HDB with the money they use to buy a studio.

Quote Originally Posted by echotrain
    OK. thanks... I also prefer something newer. Perhaps Bellerive or Cliften if Cyan is really out of reach. Will see how things go.
    Hi Echotrain,
    do email or call me if you are ready keen on Cyan, at least in your selection of unit. If prices not right during preview, can walk off.
    Have email you the file just pending the floor plan.

Best Regards
    francis

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I believer there is a market for rental of studios..
    Like when I was overseas studying a long time back, I prefer to stay in studio but that concept was not popular in that era.. so i have to bunk in with landlords or roommates..

So, if given a choice, I don't mind paying a little bit more for a studio..but not A LOT More... Assume if I can get a room in a 3bedroom condo for $1000 dollar, I won't not want to pay more than double for the privacy. So maybe 50% is ok for me at $1500 for a studio.

So, I think studio got demand..but the rental needs to be competitive with respect to the surrounding larger units.

But then.. I think resale ...?hmm... potential buyer group shrink to only investors and maybe a little group of over 30s singles..though I think they rather buy a HDB with the money they use to buy a studio.

well written

it reminds me of a trend in downtown manhattan

prior to the crisis ..hippie singles took up all the studios ... even today it is still very much the same ..

but the earlier 30 yr old's have moved out of manhattan to brooklyn, jersey, connecticut ...cos they have gotten married ..with family and so on ...

so a studio will almost always only good for rental ..

its not something many would buy to stay in .. also .. unless you can find someone who wants to enjoy a rental income ..otherwise hard to find buyers

hi all,
    floor plans will be release within the next 2 days, plse text or PM me your number and i will get back to you once they are out.

Best Regards
    francis

There are winds indicating that price for 2 bedder of around 1000 sq ft is around $1800-2000psf . Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by hoching
    There are winds indicating that price for 2 bedder of around 1000 sq ft is around $1800-2000psf . Any takers?
    Any idea if FEO will release all floors or starting from lowest one? Any idea also on the quality of finishing?

FEO marketing ploy is to release restricted units and also the undesirable units during preview to boost up sales percentage for publicity and influence more buyers to bite. So as usual the low floors will be out first. With the new ruling, I am afraid Cyan agents may have to join Centro agents to hit mosquitoes and pass time. They will even have time to count the number of mozzies they kill.

Quote Originally Posted by hoching
    No need winds i guess FEO will adjust their pricing soon...

There are still so many units avaliable from FEO in many other projects.

May want to wait for the next 6 months.

Don't pray pray with the richest man in Singapore. FEO is one tough egg to crack. They can hold LH project with the same prices for more than 10 years and still selling higher than resale units in same development. Look at Tanglin View and you know. They also have a pool of rich Indonesian businessmen support. In the worst case, they can always lease the empty units out. Don't forget they are one of the largest landlord in Singapore, second only to the government. So my guess is downward correction in price is probably not an option to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    No need winds i guess FEO will adjust their pricing soon...

There are still so many units avaliable from FEO in many other projects.

May want to wait for the next 6 months.
    I'll see how the market reacts. But don't wait tilliss the boat like the previous round. Then again Cyan may be targetting the richer people who may be less affected by loss of IAS?

hi All,
    floor plans are out. Will be able to meetup with you if you are keen to review.

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax

If one takes cab home, need to tell uncle to go 'sian'? If you say 'sai-yern' he may not catch... 'what siren? i not police car you ask me to on siren for what' he may ask.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    If one takes cab home, need to tell uncle to go 'sian'? If you say 'sai-yern' he may not catch... 'what siren? i not police car you ask me to on siren for what' he may ask.

with so many condos with names thats not local ... and some even hard to pronouce .. taxi uncles will have a hard time ...

perhaps in future ,, apart from having to Pass a test on road names .. a list of condo names will be added to the test ...by which time , it truly is Sian for taxi drivers

Actually a friend sort of reminded me that seldom do people tell taxi drivers their condo names unless it is well known condos eg. Makena (for the old skool uncles all of them know) and Balmoral Heights that kind.

I doubt if you say City Square today 80% of uncles will know where. Be careful if they don't confirm the location as they may just take you to JB Jalan Wong Ah Fook... City Square shopping centre.

There are quite a few developments coming up with Lofts units, e.g., Miro, Trizon and now this up and coming Cyan.

Anyone wants to comment if these units will become more popular since from a pricing perspective you are paying twice for the volume of air for the lounge for instance?

hi All
    Todate, close to 50 booking rec'd for the preview. Est psf after taking into early bird range from 1850 - 2000.
    Do call me if you are keen to understand more on the project,

Best Regards
    francis

Hi All,
    showflat will be ready soon. Hope will be able to give an update asap as will be going for a site briefing tomorrow. Do call / text or PM me and I will get back asap.

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax - EPG
    Senior Group Director
    Cyan Remax Team Head.

Quote Originally Posted by francistaong
    Hi All,
    showflat will be ready soon. Hope will be able to give an update asap as will be going for a site briefing tomorrow
    The 2 & 3 BR layout looks pretty good. Can you confirm if the home shelter is no more and has been replaced by a utility room with windows?

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    The 2 & 3 BR layout looks pretty good. Can you confirm if the home shelter is no more and has been replaced by a utility room with windows?
    Hi Andy,
    Home Shelter still stay.

Best Regards
    francis

Hi All,
    Just an update. Showflat site model is ok but showrooms still not ready,
    Total of 3 types available, 2 / 3 / 2 loft.
    Preview date currently set as 7/10/2009
    From outside the showrooms, this may be one of the better quality finishing projects from Fareast.
    All stacks release up to the 10th floor with stack 9 and 13 fully taken up.
    Carparks entitlement as follow
    1/2 bedroom - 1 lot
    3/4 bedrooms - 2 lots
    4 Penthouse - 3 lots

Do call if are keen and for those who had reserve the units or PM / Text / SMS me, further details on units taken up email to you.

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax EPG
    Remax Cyan Project Team Head

Arrow Update

Hi Bro,

Allow me to do some info update of Cyan here.

Currently the Units that are available for booking are from 2nd floor to 10th floor.

1 and 2 bdrms Cyan units still available as of now 27/09/09.
    1 bdrm (very limited. need to hurry) : #05-02, #04-02, #04-14, #09-14, #10-14, #06-14, #07-14
    2 bdrm : got more choices

Price est. $1850psf. Official price will only be released on the actual preview date. Could be 1st week of Oct.

Interesting to view 1 or 2 bedroom floor plan before go down exhibition hall to pick your unit, feel free to request from me, please intro yourself upon request. Thanks.

Kindly contact Andy for preview of Cyan
    HP 8448 3535/82981266
    E
    [email protected]

Team Member of The Power of Closing.

Premium stay that we promise.

Quote Originally Posted by District 84483535
    Space is the ultimate form of luxury.

Cyan, latest FREEHOLD residential project situated in the prime district of Bukit Timah, is slated for launch soon. Located near prestigious schools and minutes away from the shopping paradise of Orchard Road, this project presents an excellent choice for both investment and own stay.

Comprising 278 units spread over two towers, these luxurious apartments are offered in 1 to 4-bedroom options as well as loft and penthouse choices.

FACILITIES

• 50m Lap Pool
    • Tennis Courts
    • Dining Pavilions
    • Lagoon Villas with dining amenities
    • Gym
    • Jacuzzis
    • Spa Pools
    • Rainforest Bungalow with dining and kitchen amenities
    • Pool Bungalow with air conditioned dining and kitchen amenities

AMENITIES
    • Near Newton & Novena MRT
    • Close to Botanic Gardens
    • Close to Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Raffles Girls' School
    • Near National Junior College

If you would like to attend the preview of Cyan, please register with us.

Latest update as of now after this evening meeting.
    Total units book todate 86 units.

Do give me a call @91163014 if you are keen.
    Preview date set on the 7th Oct 2009.

Best Regards
    francis
    Remax

[quote=francistaong]Hi All,
    Just an update. Showflat site model is ok but showrooms still not ready,
    Total of 3 types available, 2 / 3 / 2 loft.
    Preview date currently set as 7/10/2009
    From outside the showrooms, this may be one of the better quality finishing projects from Fareast.
    All stacks release up to the 10th floor with stack 9 and 13 fully taken up.
    Carparks entitlement as follow
    1/2 bedroom - 1 lot
    3/4 bedrooms - 2 lots
    4 Penthouse - 3 lots

Impressive. 86 out of 200+ units booked in such a short time. Sp the market has really moved, Balmoral to 1800 to 2000 PSF.

Quote Originally Posted by echotrain
    Impressive. 86 out of 200+ units booked in such a short time. Sp the market has really moved, Balmoral to 1800 to 2000 PSF.
    What do you think FEO will price this to achieve 50% take up rate? $1700psf onwards to $1900psf? I understand booking does not mean purchase yet, correct?

This is still Bukit Timah right? Balmoral going for more than $2000psf?

booking is far from purchase. this is just allocating the units among the agents' clients. some might back out because price is not right.

What do you think FEO will price this to achieve 50% take up rate? $1700psf onwards to $1900psf? I understand booking does not mean purchase yet, correct?

Hi Andy,
    True, bookings may not means purchase, however given the choices of Cyan having more 1 / 2 bedrooms which other developments do not have in BT, the psf indication for these smaller units are around $1900-$2000, SHOULD these units be price lower on preview date, these chqs will be converted to actual buyers as this will be lower than expected. Personally, i feel that current market sentiments belongs to those who dare to take the risk to book a unit and understanding what the future hold, of course i may be wrong but how many buyers out there actually regreted not buying earlier due to various reason like location no good or even projecting that prices will dropped or mad? Even hdb buyers are facing the same set of problems with raising COV and valuation regardless of new or resale.

No offense to all buyers out there but truely hope that all of you will get your dream home and if there are any special requirements you need, my team and myself will be happy to meet up and help.

Best Regards
    francis

Hi Andy,
    True, bookings may not means purchase, however given the choices of Cyan having more 1 / 2 bedrooms which other developments do not have in BT, the psf indication for these smaller units are around $1900-$2000,
    Why do you think there should be a $300psf-$400psf premium for this FEO project versus Madison or Bellerive which are in the same area?

Why do you think there should be a $300psf-$400psf premium for this FEO project versus Madison or Bellerive which are in the same area?
    Hi Andy,
    very simply answer, the landsize alone at 152000sqft allow you to have facilities which they cannot give.
    1) The 2 towers alone have a space of at least 80m in between.
    2) If we are paying a for a place with such psf, we should be able to
    enjoy the space when we need it rather than staying in the unit.

I can explain more if you are keen. Believe have sent to you a file on Cyan earlier. The site plan alone should explain.

Regards
    francis

Hi Andy,
    very simply answer, the landsize alone at 152000sqft allow you to have facilities which they cannot give.
    1) The 2 towers alone have a space of at least 80m in between.
    2) If we are paying a for a place with such psf, we should be able to
    enjoy the space when we need it rather than staying in the unit.

I can explain more if you are keen. Believe have sent to you a file on Cyan earlier. The site plan alone should explain.

Regards
    francis
    Hmm..

Madison has 56units for 50,000sqft or 900sqft/unit. Cyan has 272 units for 150,000sqft or 550sqft/unit.

Hmm..

Madison has 56units for 50,000sqft or 900sqft/unit. Cyan has 272 units for 150,000sqft or 550sqft/unit.
    Haha, Madison is a 3and 4 bedrooms project. If I to assume that 1 unit of madision regardless of 3 or 4 bedroom is equal to two 1 bedroom of Cyan, we are looking at
    50000/112units = 446sqftft /unit.

They are giving 1 carpark lot per unit, Cyan is giving 2 lots for 3/4 bedrooms, of course we will argue that not all hve 2 cars but what are the chances of people buying in BT owning 2 cars? Shortages of carpark lot is btw one of the reasons buyers not buying.

Cannot use this to compare lah boss.

Regards