Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122232425262732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

I think cannot compare. interlace is totally different

Heard the showflat is closing on 18 June. Don't know when the new one in the actual unit will open.

Wink Latest pics

See latest pics... Looks nice... Think it's going to be very iconic.

What are available are the bigger units, anything below 1250 sq ft have been sold out? So need to buy from the secondary market?

We intend to go down to take a look this Sunday afternoon.

Another 10 units sold by the developer in May at an avg price of $1160 psf. 172 units still left..

Quote Originally Posted by tllim
    See latest pics... Looks nice... Think it's going to be very iconic.
    I must agree it turned out nicer than i expected. Cute legolike.

Default TOP

The TOP has been advanced by another 3 months to June 2014. Wonder when it will actually be ready?

Quote Originally Posted by investor77
    The TOP has been advanced by another 3 months to June 2014. Wonder when it will actually be ready?
    Most likely 3rd quarter of 2013, cant see it will take longer than that, as the structural works are almost constructed.

Any idea if the new showflat has opened or if not opened, when it is opening?

What is so special in The Interlace?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    What is so special in The Interlace?
    Yes, what so special that make you started to post questions about Interlace????I tot only Mt Sinai only for u???

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Yes, what so special that make you started to post questions about Interlace????I tot only Mt Sinai only for u???
    It is nothing special as this is a forum where discussions and exchanges are common.

Do you visit a forum which there is no participation?

It is nothing special as this is a forum where discussions and exchanges are common.

Do you visit a forum which there is no participation?
    Yes, there is participating in this forum. many kind hearted souls are taken for a ride for answering questions which the answer is very obvious. So u have not answered why u are posting question on lnterlace. And why this project and why on this thread? I hope to have an answer and meaningful participation from u.

Yes, there is participating in this forum. many kind hearted souls are taken for a ride for answering questions which the answer is very obvious. So u have not answered why u are posting question on lnterlace. And why this project and why on this thread? I hope to have an answer and meaningful participation from u.
    pwn the farking troll YWtan!!
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

As mentioned, I posted here because I like to know what is the attraction with The Interlace.

I simply like to know more.

As mentioned, I posted here because I like to know what is the attraction with The Interlace.

I simply like to know more.
    contact one of the many agents on pptyguru and they will sell u a million reasons why this devt is special.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    contact one of the many agents on pptyguru and they will sell u a million reasons why this devt is special.
    Hi. I like to know from the perspective of a home owner, not home seller.

I like to learn the intrinsic value(s) and attachment(s) within or beyond The Interlace.

Hi. I like to know from the perspective of a home owner, not home seller.

I like to learn the intrinsic value(s) and attachment(s) within or beyond The Interlace.
    What is the difference between a home owner, a home seller. U have to own first before u can sell right?
    Secondly, Interlace is still BUC. All the "specials" are on paper and on the mind. Nothing real and concrete.
    Since u answered my question, I obliged u to answer what is so special about Interlace.

Interlace is big, 8ha of land. There are many carpark lots 1100lots (even more than many shoppping centre). This is the only container that many people will buy to stay (this is the most special point).

Its the haphazard design. I like.

What is the difference between a home owner, a home seller. U have to own first before u can sell right?
    Secondly, Interlace is still BUC. All the "specials" are on paper and on the mind. Nothing real and concrete.
    Since u answered my question, I obliged u to answer what is so special about Interlace.

Interlace is big, 8ha of land. There are many carpark lots 1100lots (even more than many shoppping centre). This is the only container that many people will buy to stay (this is the most special point).
    I am not sure about what so special about The Interlace. However, the design is pretty unique.

The size and number of available units somehow big. I am unsure if the place is a nice place to live in though it is very near to town and accessible. Unfortunately, it is no freehold and not near to any good schools for my kids.

a house is not a home, until you live in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    a house is not a home, until you live in it.
    Even if u live in it, it will not become a home until there is Love and Warm.
    Else it still all four walls , cold and stoney...

Default Latest Pics

See latest pics. It's up and coming.

Quote Originally Posted by tllim
    See latest pics. It's up and coming.
    No pic leh...

I am not sure about what so special about The Interlace. However, the design is pretty unique.

The size and number of available units somehow big. I am unsure if the place is a nice place to live in though it is very near to town and accessible. Unfortunately, it is no freehold and not near to any good schools for my kids.
    big land area...hope when it complete will not feel squeeze.

Default New showflat

Heard the new showflat is opening this weekend. Should get sales back up. Wonder if they will raise prices?

saw it on the AYE a few days ago. looks freaking ugly!!

u either like it or hate it. I find the building lay out confusing and too dense.

Quote Originally Posted by investor77
    Heard the new showflat is opening this weekend. Should get sales back up. Wonder if they will raise prices?
    where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    where is it?
    At the site. In an actual apartment.