Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

ERA is already marketing pretty hard on it

Not Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DW
    Capitaland is always just as messed up. Typically not fantastic finishes and designs looked quite crap. Rivergate is another classic example. Finishes was really so-so and the odd looking grey artifacts sticking out do make it look weird too... ....

Another capitaland product... ...
    I think Capitaland seldom mess up. Their product quality aside (cos I never stayed in one), most of their development do very well in the subsale and resale market. As lousy as you think Rivergate is, it is commanding high resale prices in the market.

For this kind of huge development, not many developers in Singapore can pull it through and if it is anyone, I put my vote with Capitaland to make it work.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    I think Capitaland seldom mess up. Their product quality aside (cos I never stayed in one), most of their development do very well in the subsale and resale market. As lousy as you think Rivergate is, it is commanding high resale prices in the market.

For this kind of huge development, not many developers in Singapore can pull it through and if it is anyone, I put my vote with Capitaland to make it work.
    there's always a first
    think they screwed up on farrer enbloc, trying to mkt 1,500 units @ minimum $1400 to $1500psf as luxury grade apartments is a real stretch... but time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by august
    there's always a first
    think they screwed up on farrer enbloc, trying to mkt 1,500 units @ minimum $1400 to $1500psf as luxury grade apartments is a real stretch... but time will tell
    It would be interesting to see its reception when launched.

Junior

imo genuine ownstayers shld go for Anchorage or upcoming farrer court

anchorage = freehold, 700+ units, nearer to amenities
    farrer court = better location with mrt right at doorstep, gd schools ard, much better views with 7 single blocks design

with all these supplies coming onstream, buyers will be spoilt for choice

IN SYDNEY THERE'S OPERA HOUSE...

IN LONDON THERE'S BIG BEN ...

IN NEW YORK THERE'S EMPIRE STATE TOWER

IN TAIPEI THERE'S 101 TOWER...

IN KUALA LUMPUR THERE'S PETRONAS TOWER...

SOON.....

IN SINGAPORE THERE'll BE INTERLACE !!!!!!!!!!

Interlace is designed by world renowned architect OMA :

http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com...pload_id=12305

(the next OMA condo design in Singapore will be The Scotts Tower (fr $3xxx psf !!!)

MORE DETAILS :

10mins walk to future LABRADOR MRT (700-800m)
    In house shuttle service to Vivo City
    Most comprehensive condo facilities (putting freen, 3tennis court, full basketball court, spa valley..etc)
    One of the biggest plot of land size (approx 869,000 sq ft !!)
    Individual units within blocks are carefully spaced out between 9 courtyards each distance apart 80m
    The PHASE ONE 8 superblocks released as follows:
    1) Blk 188 & 198 (2nd -7th storey)
    2) Blk 194 & 196 (2nd -7th storey)
    3) Blk 190 & 188 (8th - 12th storey)
    4) Blk 192 & 194 (8th - 12th storey)
    5) Blk 198 & 200 (8th - 12th storey)
    6) Blk 188 & 198 (13th - 18th storey)
    7) Blk 192 & 190 (13th - 18th storey)
    8) Blk 222 & 220 (19th - 24th storey)

Kindly note that all the attached plans are subject to change as may be required or approved by the relevant authorities. They are not drawn to scale and are solely for the purpose of a visual representation of the different layouts that are available.

Bookings start now !! Be the first to enjoy the special phase one preview price for this future icon of Singapore !!

Register through me for presentation and VIP Preview!!

Chris - ERA
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

It is likely that they will launch those units facing the AYE first. Looking at the photos, painting can be a challenge for some of the containers.

Junior

maintenance fees expensive leh for 1000 units ...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    there's always a first
    That's highly possible .. & yesh, kinda a joke with such a lucrative enbloc for those home owners who bout cheap cheap & then came along the sucker :P

Not Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is likely that they will launch those units facing the AYE first. Looking at the photos, painting can be a challenge for some of the containers.
    Personally I felt the units facing south and south east view are the best.

I been up on the fmr Gillmen Height rooftop and the view that direction is fantastic. Greenery and the view of the sea. Noise from AYE is barely noticable that direction.