Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
Results 1,421 to 1,435 of 1435

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

actually only the Cantonese thinks 8 is good. in mandarin 8 is bad. so therefore you have
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下

3 is good but not with 8 in mandarin.
    Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    actually only the Cantonese thinks 8 is good. in mandarin 8 is bad. so therefore you have
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    乱七八糟 and 七上八下
    ......... like dat oso can... anyhow pom..

Ong lai ah!

Reviving this thread... CapitaLand now offering 11% discount on the designer units. I'm considering a $2.3mil, 3+S unit about 1800+ sqft (about $1250psf). Will be taking a $1.8mil loan on a monthly household income of $17K... so it'd be a sizable commitment. Do you think I should go for it? I do like the spaciousness of the unit and the entire development, and I intent to hold for own stay for at least 10-15 years... appreciate any feedback especially from folks who bought a unit here!

i saw a similar unit there too and my wife likes it (mainly due to the size at about 1800+ sq ft vs the typical 1300-1400 3br in D9)...price wise looks ok...i am still undecided if topping up a few hundred k and getting a smaller FH unit at D9 is better

Quote Originally Posted by kt2u View Post
    Reviving this thread... CapitaLand now offering 11% discount on the designer units. I'm considering a $2.3mil, 3+S unit about 1800+ sqft (about $1250psf). Will be taking a $1.8mil loan on a monthly household income of $17K... so it'd be a sizable commitment. Do you think I should go for it? I do like the spaciousness of the unit and the entire development, and I intent to hold for own stay for at least 10-15 years... appreciate any feedback especially from folks who bought a unit here!
    I viewed some 3+S units too. But eventually din get cos wife doesn't like the location - too far from grocery shopping. There are other FH options at this price range. Can't fault the spaciousness and facilities though. Hav the shops within the development opened?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff View Post
    I viewed some 3+S units too. But eventually din get cos wife doesn't like the location - too far from grocery shopping. There are other FH options at this price range. Can't fault the spaciousness and facilities though. Hav the shops within the development opened?
    There is a shuttle bus service that takes residents to Vivo, pretty convenient. While I'm no fan of LH ppty, but I do like this development for its spaciousness and unique design.

Yes some have already opened business to serve the residents there

i am marketing the The Interlace

indeed currently there is a promo for The Interlace now.

for enquiry or viewing appt, feel free to call me anytime @ 9048 0660

cheerios

We do have a Grocer here that opens daily and even takes orders / request.
    A great cafe that serves great coffee, and a newly open spa for hair, nail and everyone loves the massages!!
    We are surrounded with 2 Fairprice: at ARC & Depot Heights (both 2 bus stops away). Or a direct bus to Bukit Merah ctral to a huge 2 level Fairprice... but indeed most will take the free shuttle bus to Giant at Vivo city. or with a little adventure; the Pasir Panjang Wholesale is a short bus ride too!!
    Hawkers are a few too; easily acces to Alexandra Village, ABC Hawker / market, Telok Blangah Crescent (Opp. Safra) or again bus ride to lovely Tiong Bahru Hawker / market ��

Mine is tenanted out. They like the nearby amenities and they don't drive.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmum View Post
    We do have a Grocer here that opens daily and even takes orders / request.
    A great cafe that serves great coffee, and a newly open spa for hair, nail and everyone loves the massages!!
    We are surrounded with 2 Fairprice: at ARC & Depot Heights (both 2 bus stops away). Or a direct bus to Bukit Merah ctral to a huge 2 level Fairprice... but indeed most will take the free shuttle bus to Giant at Vivo city. or with a little adventure; the Pasir Panjang Wholesale is a short bus ride too!!
    Hawkers are a few too; easily acces to Alexandra Village, ABC Hawker / market, Telok Blangah Crescent (Opp. Safra) or again bus ride to lovely Tiong Bahru Hawker / market ��

I think I am just being picky here, cos too used to having amenities within walking distance. Another consideration is the potential capital gain in say 15-20 years, as compared to other nearby developments such as the Anchorage, Queens, Metro or even D'leedon which are nearer to MRT.

Someone jumped. RIP

RIP, life is already short some chose to shorten it.

Saw the traumatic video. Poor girl so young, rest in peace.

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172