Page 1 of 287 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

Default The Interlace (D3, 99 years Leasehold, CapitaLand)

think its value for money though big project

1000-1300 psf ?

I like the external design seen on ST today, and was thinking should I consider a unit there.. But is this location near any facilities (other than Hort Park) ? There is no MRT in sight right? To go Queensway or Ikea, you got to walk along the narrow aisle along the busy road, across AYE correct ?

Is there a shortcut from this new condo to anywhere meaningful ? Such as School ?

This 99-LH is also bugging me behind my mind..

Quote Originally Posted by SL
    I like the external design seen on ST today, and was thinking should I consider a unit there.. But is this location near any facilities (other than Hort Park) ? There is no MRT in sight right? To go Queensway or Ikea, you got to walk along the narrow aisle along the busy road, across AYE correct ?

Is there a shortcut from this new condo to anywhere meaningful ? Such as School ?

This 99-LH is also bugging me behind my mind..
    Since quite near to town, maybe MRT not so important? Got many buses & if u drive, shld be a breeze ...

Schools mah ... think ard tt vicinity not many famous school ... those can do ones still got ...

Wat puzzles me is why Mr Liew wanna compare with those keppel developments ... near but not tt near wat ...

From the advertisement in ST today, you can see the AYE is not far from it. My colleagues and students who have stayed there before told me that the traffic noise can be rather bad as it is round the clock with trailers and motor-bikes to and from Tuas 2nd link. The design does not seem to be able to resolve the issue of privacy as one can still see the adjacent unit at a angle. There is slightly more privacy as it is not a front view but a side view. Potential buyers may want to reconsider if you are getting unit close to the AYE as health can be of concerned as soot from vehicles can make its way to the units.

Capitalnd will make a killing if priced at above 1k psf, after all the enbloc price they paid is not that high.

Page 1 of 287 123451151101 ... LastLast