Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Espada (D9, Freehold, Novelty Orchard Development Pte Ltd)

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Press Release
    Core Central (CCR) boom expected on back of private property stability
    PropNex
    Friday, 22 January 2010

The private residential property market continued its recovery in 4Q09 with a 7.4% increase in its price index to 165.7, just 11.8 points shy of the previous peak in 2Q08 of 177.5.

“We are seeing signs of stability and the potential for sustained growth,” says PropNex CEO Mr Mohamed Ismail, recalling his earlier comments that the price index’s sudden and sharp recovery in 3Q09, with a 15.8% increase over 2Q09, was unlikely to continue at that rate.

“The bullish showing in 2009, especially for mass market projects, has cooled down, now that the demand for such properties, mainly by HDB upgraders, has largely been sated,” he says. “This is evident in the fact that the prices in the Outside Central region (OCR), where the mass market projects are located, only increased by 6.3%. In addition, there were fewer mass market launches in the last quarter of 2009, unlike the middle of the year when hundreds of units would be launched in each project per month.”

He contrasts this with the Core Central region (CCR) and Rest of Central region (RCR), whose prices showed greater increases of 7.3% and 9.5% in 4Q09 respectively.

“The OCR prices increased by 11.8% for 2009 as a whole, while the CCR's and RCR’s prices dropped by 1.8% and increased by 3.0% respectively, because 2009 saw many HDB upgraders entering the mass market,” Mr Ismail explains. “In 2010, we are more likely to see investors returning with confidence to pick up properties in the CCR and RCR at reasonable prices.

He cites The Shore Residences at Amber Road (median sale price of $1,144psf), Parvis at Holland Hill (median sale price of $1,495psf) and Espada at St. Thomas Road (median sale price of $2,337psf) as examples of such properties.

“The latest figures show us that there is still a demand for property,” observes Mr Ismail, “with buyers exhibiting confidence that prices will continue to hold. In fact, I expect the CCR and RCR to lead the private property growth in 2010.”

Mr Ismail forecasts an average growth of 3–4% per quarter in URA’s price index for 2010, with overall growths of 5–8% for the OCR, 8–10% for the RCR and 12–18% for the CCR.

He concludes by explaining that prices in 2010 will also continue to rise due to more developers launching smaller units at higher psf costs, especially from 2Q10 onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, 4 weeks ago
    Can't break November's launch high of $2,673 psf.
    November 2009 high of $2,673 psf has been broken.
    The nëw hïgh is $2,771 psf now!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Espada ............ CCR ....... 111 ...................... 33 .......................... 2,771 ........... 2,475 ........... 1,995

Default ESPADA @ St Thomas Walk

New Launch Property coming to St Thomas Walk (Somerset Area)

ESPADA @ St Thomas Walk

Best Selling in District 9. Selling Fast. Act Now
    Call Now for Price Quote and Viewing Appointments

An Excellent District 9 Location for Own Stay and Investment
    Low Quantum, Price to Sell Development
    Perfect Investment Development not to be missed
    Rare Hot Project in the District 9, Excellent investment sizes
    Outstanding Quality Interior Finishes

1 Blocks of 32 Storey
    232 units of Studio, 1, 1+Study, 2 bedroom and Penthouse units
    Starting from $8xxk

OWN THE ULTIMATE LUXURY WHERE THE SKY IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
    Through an aspiration that made us reach for the stars, the ones that set us apart from the mundane, we have created a living that truly embraces you in rarity. Rising like a glistening jewel in the prestigious enclave of St. Thomas Walk, the magnificence of this 32-storey residence will own the attention of every passerby. Comfort, style and class are interwoven with a disciplined architectural planning. And accented by the architectural language comprising elements of generous quality, the architectural grandeur is simply second to none. Exclusivity is paramount in each of the 232 apartments for you to feel life at the top truly is like owning the sky.

Located in super prime of District 9
    Outstanding Iconic Facade that shines the vicinity
    Rare 1 bedroom and 1+Study layout in District 9
    Best Freehold Investment, Low quantum. Fantastic layout.
    Exclusive, Prestigious and Glamorous Singapore Urban City*Living
    Quiet and Cosy in the heart of the City and without HDB in sight (Rare)
    Convenient, walking distance to Orchard Shopping Belt
    Hundreds of amenities within 1 km vicinity
    Paranomic View of district 9 and Orchard
    Highly sought after address in Singapore
    6 mins walk to Somerset MRT
    Mins walk to Orchard Shopping Belt
    Near Future Art Entertainment, Esplanade and City Hall
    Near SMU and many international institute
    5 mins drive to future Marina IR, Singapore Flyer and CBD
    Easy access to Major Expressway
    High Quality Finishes and branded appliances with every unit
    Very High Capital appreciation and Rental Yield

Visit http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Espada.php for info, floorplans and brochures
    Call 6100 8090 / 8181 1129 / 97999 757 for enquiries and viewing appointments
    Register yourself for all new project info and updates in Singapore
    www.propertylaunch.sg

Default Espada@St Thomas Walk

A Huttons agent told me he bought a super mickey mouse unit at Espada for $2300psf. Guess what is the size? It is 355sqft!!! He told me rental is $4k per month

All the mickey mice in orchard....CHEONG AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    A Huttons agent told me he bought a super mickey mouse unit at Espada for $2300psf. Guess what is the size? It is 355sqft!!! He told me rental is $4k per month

wow

then my friend who is renting Suites @ Central 818 sqft for 4.1k is damn good price lor ?

the project is not even half way built, how to have rental?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators, 13 March 2010 1.10 am

$2,300 psf is $471 psf below the hïgh $2,771 psf.

Cheap!

I was walking to my friends place on St Thomas & passed the Espada agents, who were amusingly hawking their place with handout flyers.

At the time it was 2k/psf and 300sqft. The sales pitch claimed you could get 4k/month rental.

I then arrived at my friends place , a 3 bedroom 1200sqft apartment about 50 m away. He's paying rental of 2800 / month. I have one place on Kim Yam 4 bedroom 1500+sqft and current rental environment gets you not much more than 4k.

How do they expect people to believe you can get more rent for a quarter of the space? I guess there's a sucker born every minute.

At some point everyone's going to wake up the fact a human being can't live in 300sqft. I guess that's when the holders of the mickey mouse units will get that special sinking sensation as they try to offload their units to the greater fool and realise that actually it's them.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    I was walking to my friends place on St Thomas & passed the Espada agents, who were amusingly hawking their place with handout flyers.

At the time it was 2k/psf and 300sqft. The sales pitch claimed you could get 4k/month rental.

I then arrived at my friends place , a 3 bedroom 1200sqft apartment about 50 m away. He's paying rental of 2800 / month. I have one place on Kim Yam 4 bedroom 1500+sqft and current rental environment gets you not much more than 4k.

How do they expect people to believe you can get more rent for a quarter of the space? I guess there's a sucker born every minute.

At some point everyone's going to wake up the fact a human being can't live in 300sqft. I guess that's when the holders of the mickey mouse units will get that special sinking sensation as they try to offload their units to the greater fool and realise that actually it's them.
    imho when owners get desperate they may resort to short term lease renting to all types.. thats the potential problem with MM units, and eventually this affects the neighbourhood and surrounding projects too.

personally i was looking at killiney area last yr, but gave it a miss once some developers started launching projects with MM units.

this is the agent's projected rental for his unit...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    the project is not even half way built, how to have rental?

i fully agree with you, i think that agent is in for some shit if the market for such tiny units move southwards with declining demand. Such locations are really meant for the rich who pay in excess of $4 million for their vacation homes and not for mickey mice with mickey mouse bank accounts. Those holding 3xxsqft units will eventually be played out of the market

Quote Originally Posted by august
    imho when owners get desperate they may resort to short term lease renting to all types.. thats the potential problem with MM units, and eventually this affects the neighbourhood and surrounding projects too.

personally i was looking at killiney area last yr, but gave it a miss once some developers started launching projects with MM units.
    On the other hand they are very efficient to live in. Can cook my dinner while sitting on the toilet!

300 sqft is less than a 18ftx18ft square. Approx 3x my body length. My current kitchen is bigger.

i fully agree with you, i think that agent is in for some shit if the market for such tiny units move southwards with declining demand. Such locations are really meant for the rich who pay in excess of $4 million for their vacation homes and not for mickey mice with mickey mouse bank accounts. Those holding 3xxsqft units will eventually be played out of the market
    Maybe I should ask for 1500/300 *4k for rent. Cool 20k / month. I should be 100% confident of getting it, can't forsee any potential problems with it.

I guess I'll have to start writing in big red fonts or make up some "religion" to show my over excitement.

don't be too overly excited, coz i think the agent was sprouting nonsense from his a**.

Maybe I should ask for 1500/300 *4k for rent. Cool 20k / month. I should be 100% confident of getting it, can't forsee any potential problems with it.

I guess I'll have to start writing in big red fonts or make up some "religion" to show my over excitement.

don't be too overly excited, coz i think the agent was sprouting nonsense from his a**.

i think so too.....

Espada has a nëw hïgh of $2,825 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Espada ............ CCR ....... 142 ...................... 20 .......................... 2,825 ........... 2,371 ........... 2,268

The power of mickey mouse unit

just received this mail.....has anybody taken a real look at this project ..... 721 sqf for 2 bedder seems extra small....

Hi ! "Robinson Suites" typical unit 100% Sold@$3300+- Psf

Price are still below 2007 boom levels @D9.........!

Freehold"Espada"@ Orchard Selling Fast....Hurry !

IAS scheme available.....

Superb Location and Good Investment return!!

32 Storeys high-rise Development with Full Condo Facilities in Orchard and just minutes walk to Somerset MRT!!

ESPADA @ St Thomas Walk

Developer:
    Novelty Group
    Project Name:
    Espada
    Tenure:
    Freehold
    Land Size:
    Approx 38,756sqft
    Facilities:Tennis Court
    , 4xPool, Spa, Gym, Sky Terrace, Sports Bar, etc
    Est TOP: 15 DEC 2014

Total Units: 232 luxurious units

Unit Types for Selection

Typical Units

1 bedroom sizes from 355 / 377 / 452 / 560sqft -Fully SOLD !

1 + Study from 646 & 689sqft -Limited units left

2 bedrooms from 667 & 721sqft - Limited units left

Penthouse Units

1br / 1+S / 2br Penthouses from 657sqft to 1313sqft -

(all sizes quoted are estimates and subject to change as required by authority)

Estimated Prices:

1 Bedroom from Fully SOLD !

1+Study from $1.54 mil

2 Bedrooms from $1.73 mil

WHY ESPADA??

TOP 6 SELLING POINTS!

1) FREEHOLD, PRIME DISTRICT 9,MINS TO SOMERSET MRT AND ORCHARD ROAD !

2) FROM $1.54 m Very Affordable price to own a masterpiece in Orchard road! Where else can u find such attractive properties in prime D9, Orchard, Brand new and freehold and yet near mrt?

3) 3 Different level of luxurios facilities and architechure iconic building sitting on the high ground in orchard which give you a 5 star living lifestyle, where else?

4) Investment Return, better than rest your $ with the bank or cpf board ??

5) Quality Finishing> Branded Stuffs provided by developer ( Lema , Bontempi,Gaggenau,Gessi and duravit)..Classy ...like driving a ferrari,owning a LV or Prada ..Branding shown different in you!

6) Interested Absorption Scheme (IAS) still available for Espada with DBS. Such a good offer by developer, how can u resist?

Amenities Nearby:
    • Somerset MRT Station (Est 5 Mins walk)
    • Orchard Road shopping belt (Est 10 mins walk)
    • Vibrant Nightlife & Urban Living (Cineleisure,Heeren,TakaShimaya,Paragon etc)
    • Excellent Rental Yield due to shortage of small units in the city (>4%-5%)
    • Great Investment Grade project with Super Potential Capital Gain when economy pick up.

• Short drive to future
    MARINA and SENTOSA Integrated Resorts (Estimated 15-20mins)
    • CIRCLE LINE COMPLETION 2010 and 2011..MINS to CBD and travelling thru city and towns. So convenience!

Sounds like you're having a hard time selling it. Any ideas why?

think u can read our comments above, the 2 bedder is extra small esp. after all the bay windows and planters and balconies are thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    just received this mail.....has anybody taken a real look at this project ..... 721 sqf for 2 bedder seems extra small....

Hi ! "Robinson Suites" typical unit 100% Sold@$3300+- Psf

Price are still below 2007 boom levels @D9.........!

Freehold"Espada"@ Orchard Selling Fast....Hurry !

IAS scheme available.....

Superb Location and Good Investment return!!

32 Storeys high-rise Development with Full Condo Facilities in Orchard and just minutes walk to Somerset MRT!!

ESPADA @ St Thomas Walk

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

Developer:
    Novelty Group
    Project Name:
    Espada
    Tenure:
    Freehold
    Land Size:
    Approx 38,756sqft
    Facilities:Tennis Court
    , 4xPool, Spa, Gym, Sky Terrace, Sports Bar, etc
    Est TOP: 15 DEC 2014

Total Units: 232 luxurious units

Unit Types for Selection

Typical Units

1 bedroom sizes from 355 / 377 / 452 / 560sqft -Fully SOLD !

1 + Study from 646 & 689sqft -Limited units left

2 bedrooms from 667 & 721sqft - Limited units left

Penthouse Units

1br / 1+S / 2br Penthouses from 657sqft to 1313sqft -

(all sizes quoted are estimates and subject to change as required by authority)

Estimated Prices:

1 Bedroom from Fully SOLD !

1+Study from $1.54 mil

2 Bedrooms from $1.73 mil

WHY ESPADA??

TOP 6 SELLING POINTS!

1) FREEHOLD, PRIME DISTRICT 9,MINS TO SOMERSET MRT AND ORCHARD ROAD !

2) FROM $1.54 m Very Affordable price to own a masterpiece in Orchard road! Where else can u find such attractive properties in prime D9, Orchard, Brand new and freehold and yet near mrt?

3) 3 Different level of luxurios facilities and architechure iconic building sitting on the high ground in orchard which give you a 5 star living lifestyle, where else?

4) Investment Return, better than rest your $ with the bank or cpf board ??

5) Quality Finishing> Branded Stuffs provided by developer ( Lema , Bontempi,Gaggenau,Gessi and duravit)..Classy ...like driving a ferrari,owning a LV or Prada ..Branding shown different in you!

6) Interested Absorption Scheme (IAS) still available for Espada with DBS. Such a good offer by developer, how can u resist?

Amenities Nearby:
    • Somerset MRT Station (Est 5 Mins walk)
    • Orchard Road shopping belt (Est 10 mins walk)
    • Vibrant Nightlife & Urban Living (Cineleisure,Heeren,TakaShimaya,Paragon etc)
    • Excellent Rental Yield due to shortage of small units in the city (>4%-5%)
    • Great Investment Grade project with Super Potential Capital Gain when economy pick up.

• Short drive to future
    MARINA and SENTOSA Integrated Resorts (Estimated 15-20mins)
    • CIRCLE LINE COMPLETION 2010 and 2011..MINS to CBD and travelling thru city and towns. So convenience!

How is espada compared to the 2 new projects of Devonshire residences and The Boutiq?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    How is espada compared to the 2 new projects of Devonshire residences and The Boutiq?
    Expada definitely better bcos is novelty.

Devon Resi by Oxley and their quality dropping

Boutiq this proj more like low rise apt so not worth to compare

from layout point of view, i prefer boutiq to espada. more liveable.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    from layout point of view, i prefer boutiq to espada. more liveable.
    I saw the layout of the espada 4xx/5xx sqft 1 bedroom and it seems quite good leh. Can even put a 4-seater dinning table.

The 3xx sqft of course cannot be compared

that would be the 04 stack and west sun facing. not sure if it matters if u r renting to ang mor though.

but the 560 sq ft one, balcony + planter seems a little too excessive.

I saw the layout of the espada 4xx/5xx sqft 1 bedroom and it seems quite good leh. Can even put a 4-seater dinning table.

The 3xx sqft of course cannot be compared

Get the 3xxsqft better

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Get the 3xxsqft better
    3xx sqft i find is really too cramp leh.

Furthermore majority of espada is 3xx sqft. Will be too competitive if looking for tenant in future

3xx sqft i find is really too cramp leh.

Furthermore majority of espada is 3xx sqft. Will be too competitive if looking for tenant in future
    Ic...the bigger layout ones aso quite small.....now dining table area bigger....the living hall still abt the same size ....

No other project ar? I tot the boutiq layout looks alrite

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Ic...the bigger layout ones aso quite small.....now dining table area bigger....the living hall still abt the same size ....

No other project ar? I tot the boutiq layout looks alrite
    Problem with Boutiq is

1) Low rise
    2) Don't like the whole panel of cabinets (the kitchen) flanking the entire stretch of living/dining area. Makes it look like a shop/store
    3) Can't put a full (4-seater) dining table at the dining area as the table cannot be push all the way to the wall. Unless convert the living to the dining and vice-versa which i find is also not a good idea

Just my opinion...no offence to those who like Boutiq...

May have to go for custom-make dining table. Ikea mayu have some of such furniture. Hong Kong or Japan may have such compact and innovative furniture.
    Problem with Boutiq is

1) Low rise
    2) Don't like the whole panel of cabinets (the kitchen) flanking the entire stretch of living/dining area. Makes it look like a shop/store
    3) Can't put a full (4-seater) dining table at the dining area as the table cannot be push all the way to the wall. Unless convert the living to the dining and vice-versa which i find is also not a good idea

Just my opinion...no offence to those who like Boutiq...