Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Espada (D9, Freehold, Novelty Orchard Development Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    A Huttons agent told me he bought a super mickey mouse unit at Espada for $2300psf. Guess what is the size? It is 355sqft!!! He told me rental is $4k per month

All the mickey mice in orchard....CHEONG AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Espada now available for rent at only $2,700!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...or-rent-espada

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim1 View Post

there will always be some desperate one.

MM size, MM rate.

It is really quite scary to see the 800+ ads on propertyguru for units available for rental.

But the unit is really small. Already 355 sqft, still got such a big planter and balcony

Below 3k seems to be the going rate for these super MM.

for high end MM, i can understand MM at marina bay, shenton way, where single highly paid people working in FIs dont mind just a bed nearby to crash.

but i am quite lost and curious as to what kind of tenant go for a MM at orchard road or River Valley. i always imagine people who choose orchard has a bit of budget, and wants a bit of space and serenity.

i am genuinely curious, and would appreciate any englightenment.

I was there during the launch, the 1 bedder really cannot make it.
    And the funny thing is the 2bedder psf is higher than the 1bedder

sibeh xiasuay arh...why everywhere i go owners all so BO-liaw one ? ALL must wait for me to take the bloody lead first har ?

Last time I first started in Regalia, GUNINAG owners especially the agent kind also lame like dunno what.

Then went R100, also very lame.

Now this Espada just recently bought a few units , the owners ALSO SO GUNIANG ! Is it many owners are GUNIANG agents in this project har ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    sibeh xiasuay arh...why everywhere i go owners all so BO-liaw one ? ALL must wait for me to take the bloody lead first har ?

Last time I first started in Regalia, GUNINAG owners especially the agent kind also lame like dunno what.

Now this Espada just recently bought a few units , the owners ALSO SO GUNIANG ! Is it many owners are GUNIANG agents in this project har ?

PUI ARH !

PUI ARH !
    dam it la...now I kena locked for 5 years due toi SSD with all the GUNIANG property agents here

I dunno how to market once I took over the units la....sibeh lame la.....should NOT have listen to the GUNIANG agent to unload all my CCR big units to hoot the CCR MM la.

SIBEH SABO LA! wanna make me bankrupt la , the GUNIANG property agents

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    for high end MM, i can understand MM at marina bay, shenton way, where single highly paid people working in FIs dont mind just a bed nearby to crash.

but i am quite lost and curious as to what kind of tenant go for a MM at orchard road or River Valley. i always imagine people who choose orchard has a bit of budget, and wants a bit of space and serenity.

i am genuinely curious, and would appreciate any englightenment.
    Orchard is just a few MRT stations to Marina and Shenton, provided the MRT does not breakdown.

gosh i browse thru the floor plans.... balcony/planter/bay windows are so so excessive... 377sqft seem to have only 250-280sqft livable space!!

somehow links my thought to "aristo" great in location, poor in design.... totally exploited haiz...

355sqft is really mickey mouse, but the common facilities are quite luxurious...I suppose some tenants are attracted by that.

The built-in cabinets a little flimsy, kinda like if you open them too often, the mechanism may get easily spoiled.

Most 355 sqft MM units asking for above $900K to above $1 million now.

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    gosh i browse thru the floor plans.... balcony/planter/bay windows are so so excessive... 377sqft seem to have only 250-280sqft livable space!!

somehow links my thought to "aristo" great in location, poor in design.... totally exploited haiz...
    now then you say

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Orchard is just a few MRT stations to Marina and Shenton, provided the MRT does not breakdown.
    now then YOU SAY !

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish View Post
    355sqft is really mickey mouse, but the common facilities are quite luxurious...I suppose some tenants are attracted by that.

The built-in cabinets a little flimsy, kinda like if you open them too often, the mechanism may get easily spoiled.

Most 355 sqft MM units asking for above $900K to above $1 million now.

NOW THEN YOU SAY !!!!!

This thread was opened for how long liao ?

NOW THEN YOU SAY !!!!!

This thread was opened for how long liao ?

hahahaha!!! you bought without reviewing floor plans??? can't be right???

between don't thumb away at your keyboard in the same manner as J Gate defender... before it gets as sore

anyhow rental asking 2.7k is isolated case... 3.2-3.5k should be norm...

day dreamers are those conservatively expecting 4-5% rental yield when their project TOPed in 4years time.... not forgetting launch before TDSR with developer mouth wide opened!

with TDSR introduction, we can all see on the ground developer's softening stance which would benefit consumer more...

shitz.... why am i always talking in wrong threads...

should have mentioned this on "BEWARE, we bought before TDSR and project sold out in 1 day! we've been duped big time"

indeed astroboy is correct to say that. some developers are selling below the resales in some projects now. If after discount of 20%...

See URA webby for rental contracts no horse run. No point going to PG sort those rental from lowest to highest and quote the lowest. Also hor.. sometimes rental can purposely push damn low got reason one.. those who do business will understand why so. If u see espada rental contract(s) [not 1x contract] trading at consistently at 2.Xk in URA webby then gg hf riaox and that means its time to I SCREAM ICE CREAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    See URA webby for rental contracts no horse run. No point going to PG sort those rental from lowest to highest and quote the lowest. Also hor.. sometimes rental can purposely push damn low got reason one.. those who do business will understand why so. If u see espada rental contract(s) [not 1x contract] trading at consistently at 2.Xk in URA webby then gg hf riaox and that means its time to I SCREAM ICE CREAM!!!
    thanks for the consoling words, good brother

Actually this is a very good design project la. I am not going to stay in the MM, so why bother with the living space? A balcony for such a small unit is essential if you want to stay medium term inside it. If it is a totally enclosed space, then I should worry more. That is the reason why I go for it. Also the kitchen tranformer is very well designed. It looks bigger than 300 sqft actually as compared with some lousy designed 500sqft in other projects.

The developer also very generous in the facillities, go to the viewing deck and see for yourself. Some developers are utter selfish to place the viewing decks in blocked view.

Good Luck.

Actually this is a very good design project la. I am not going to stay in the MM, so why bother with the living space? A balcony for such a small unit is essential if you want to stay medium term inside it. If it is a totally enclosed space, then I should worry more. That is the reason why I go for it. Also the kitchen tranformer is very well designed. It looks bigger than 300 sqft actually as compared with some lousy designed 500sqft in other projects.

The developer also very generous in the facillities, go to the viewing deck and see for yourself. Some developers are utter selfish to place the viewing decks in blocked view.

Good Luck.
    I was just teasing the GUNINAG property agent owners here la. Dun worry guys, YOUR BIG BROTHER IS HERE TO PROTECT YOU Just be patient a bit and wait for my units completion . Without you guniangs , i won't be who I am today, tiobo?

Good Luck.

I was just teasing the GUNINAG property agent owners here la. Dun worry guys, YOUR BIG BROTHER IS HERE TO PROTECT YOU Just be patient a bit and wait for my units completion . Without you guniangs , i won't be who I am today, tiobo?

Good Luck.
    I now declare myself THE RIGHTFUL FUTURE SOON EMPEROR OF ESPADA. Those in the penthouses can stand one side, dun block me.

GOOD LUCK.

Good Luck.
    And your tenant will be forced to come out to the balcony to wash clothes. Easier for you to check on them whether they still alive and there or not ?

Last time this was the FIRST PC I see with washing machine in balcony, very very impressed!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG View Post
    And your tenant will be forced to come out to the balcony to wash clothes. Easier for you to check on them whether they still alive and there or not ?

Last time this was the FIRST PC I see with washing machine in balcony, very very impressed!

DKSG
    aiyo brother DKSG, from my experience my tenants will engage commercial laundry or automatic laundry machine like in my MM units at "THE CLIFF" la.

Yes, the 3xx sf 1 bedder indeed looks small.

Try take a look at the stack 4 1-bedder and you will have a different view.

The facilities in this project is top-notch I would say. Seldom will you find heated lap pool in condos. Also, the amenities along Killiney road is abundant...

Nearby seems to be renting at 3.7k lowest for the 441 to 463 sq ft
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,000 400 to 500 Jul-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 3,700 400 to 500 Jun-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,000 400 to 500 Mar-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 3,900 400 to 500 May-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 3,900 400 to 500 May-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,000 400 to 500 Jan-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,000 400 to 500 Feb-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 3,900 400 to 500 Mar-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,000 400 to 500 Jan-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 3,800 400 to 500 Mar-13
    ILLUMINAIRE ON DEVONSHIRE DEVONSHIRE ROAD 09 Non-landed Properties na* 4,100 400 to 500 May-13

Good brother. Pls park your money at my place RV Edge. I got solid balls. My 3xxsqft mm no $5k per mth no talk. Come come!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Good brother. Pls park your money at my place RV Edge. I got solid balls. My 3xxsqft mm no $5k per mth no talk. Come come!
    So wang? Ur RV Edge top riaox?
    Btw RV Suites also doing not bad

RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,300 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties 1 4,000 400 to 500 May-13
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,100 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,500 400 to 500 Sep-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,300 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 4,200 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,600 400 to 500 Oct-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,000 400 to 500 Sep-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,500 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,200 400 to 500 Sep-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,200 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,400 400 to 500 Oct-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,800 400 to 500 Oct-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,500 400 to 500 Sep-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties 1 3,300 400 to 500 Feb-13
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,200 400 to 500 Aug-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 3,200 400 to 500 Nov-12
    RV SUITES RIVER VALLEY ROAD 10 Non-landed Properties na* 2,980 400 to 500 Aug-12