Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hazel Park Condo

i think the old shophouses spoil the facade, also the side wall of linear stuck to the side wall of the shophouses, don't know why the linear developer did not separate from the shophouse. If there is a back gate at hazel park leading to BPP, this project is really worth considering. I am not sure whether there is a station entrance at the doorstep of hazel park, but from my understanding, the walking distance from HP entrance to MRT should be around 300m.

Quote Originally Posted by showa8
    think no plans yet, but actually those shophouses are providing much convenience for residents of Hazel Park Condo..kinda old world charm too. I might get a unit at Hazel cos of the old shophouses, then no need to walk further down to get my supplies....

There is a station entrance at the door step within 300m of HP. another entrance is near Espada/Assumption School. It's cfm from the LTA website showing the detailed dwntown station plans. From what I know from the agent (who is also a resident) in 2009, the management is applying to the relavant authorities to open a side gate to BPP. Wonder if this has been realised?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i think the old shophouses spoil the facade, also the side wall of linear stuck to the side wall of the shophouses, don't know why the linear developer did not separate from the shophouse. If there is a back gate at hazel park leading to BPP, this project is really worth considering. I am not sure whether there is a station entrance at the doorstep of hazel park, but from my understanding, the walking distance from HP entrance to MRT should be around 300m.

These old shophouses along the row got house 2 x massage parlours which provides *ahem* services. Look for either BJ massage or the shop (on the 2nd floor) beside the car repair workshop. Staffed by illegal PRC workers who will satisfy all your deepest desires

Btw.... the indian curry house serves good ah neh food too!

Are you serious? I have never patronised those shophouses, just driven past them, did not know it is so happening there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    These old shophouses along the row got house 2 x massage parlours which provides *ahem* services. Look for either BJ massage or the shop (on the 2nd floor) beside the car repair workshop. Staffed by illegal PRC workers who will satisfy all your deepest desires

Btw.... the indian curry house serves good ah neh food too!

Are you serious? I have never patronised those shophouses, just driven past them, did not know it is so happening there.
    I need to know my competition mah

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    I need to know my competition mah
    Hahahah LOL LOL

You guys are very funny.

Anyway if you fellas do buy / invest in this project - a big welcome to the condo.

Now a Penthouse unit (2700+ sqft including PES) asking for $3.2 million i.e. S$1160+ psf.

Also, the number of units for sale have fallen to < 20 n the number of units for rental have risen to > 40
    (Data from Propertyguru.com n assuming 1 ad = 1 unit)

2 bedrm unit sold for > $900 psf (latest data from URA website)

Looks like price moving up.

Got a few calls from Agents asking if I want to sell over the last 2 weeks. Turned them down.

Cheers

slowly and steadily inching closer to $1200 psf , then $1300.......not impossible due to its close proximity to mrt station and 999 yrs with huge land (approx. 450k sqft if im not wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Vento95
    Hahahah LOL LOL

You guys are very funny.

Anyway if you fellas do buy / invest in this project - a big welcome to the condo.

Now a Penthouse unit (2700+ sqft including PES) asking for $3.2 million i.e. S$1160+ psf.

Also, the number of units for sale have fallen to < 20 n the number of units for rental have risen to > 40
    (Data from Propertyguru.com n assuming 1 ad = 1 unit)

2 bedrm unit sold for > $900 psf (latest data from URA website)

Looks like price moving up.

Got a few calls from Agents asking if I want to sell over the last 2 weeks. Turned them down.

Cheers

holding steady above $900 psf ....3 malls on the way, Tennery, BP Plaza & the Commercial mall in front of Maysprings. Seems like the MRT entrance is inching closer to the main gate, propertygura amended distance to 340m from 380m

What about the two flyovers which are going to be built along Woodlands Road/ Upper Bukit Timah Road and Upper Bt Timah/ Dairy Farm? How will it affect the condo? Heard that some of the shophouses will be demolished to make way for the road widening/ flyovers.

Shophouses affected are those after bk panjang junction and the flyover starts after the condo entrance, so not affecting at all. Even if it's built right infront, the units are built very far away from the main road and do not face the main road, so still very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by SGP
    What about the two flyovers which are going to be built along Woodlands Road/ Upper Bukit Timah Road and Upper Bt Timah/ Dairy Farm? How will it affect the condo? Heard that some of the shophouses will be demolished to make way for the road widening/ flyovers.

slowly and steadily inching closer to $1200 psf , then $1300.......not impossible due to its close proximity to mrt station and 999 yrs with huge land (approx. 450k sqft if im not wrong).
    Prices seem to be stabilizing for the moment.

A phenomenon I notice -

As Prices go up, the ads for sale increase and as Prices stabilize or dip, the ads go down (and agents keep on calling me to check if I want to sell).

Surely no one who can afford to hold and want to hold will sell in a falling market? Correct me if I am wrong.

The flyovers to my understanding are at

a) Dairy Farm Junction (From Rail Mall to just pass Opp the Church)
    b) 10 Mile Junction (from Opp Linear pass 10 mile junction parallel to LRT line)

The flyovers will follow the same traffic flow (according to report I read in ST about 1 year ago) and are built to facilitate the flow to traffic to the new Industrial Park Developments along Woodlands / Kranji Road.

The Flyovers are being built in tandem with the DTL so that we can get all the construction work done at the same time - I suspect the flyover piling work will affect the DTL so doing it at the same time makes sense.

When the flyovers is completed, parts of Dairy Farm, Glendale Heights, Hillview Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, Linear, Mayspring, Tennery will face the new flyovers and new curtains will have to be bought by these units unless they do not mind people in the cars looking into their homes or alternatively more trees are planted to maintain their privacy.

A sad fact of life like the Bukit Panjang HDB flats facing this direction BKE/ KJE Exit.

Noise pollution @ HDB facing Bk Panjang junction is already unbearable. Can't imagine what it will be like when the flyover is up. Same goes to those condos @ Hillview u mentioned. Good thing is that no matter what, Hazel Park condo will not be affected and will in fact benefit greating from the flyover;Choice of either using 10miles or Dairy Farm Flyover.

Furthermore, Hazel Park is 999yr, at a much more strategic location and nearer to Cashew Mrt Station than other condos around. Foresque selling at around $1400 psf

Prices seem to be stabilizing for the moment.

A phenomenon I notice -

As Prices go up, the ads for sale increase and as Prices stabilize or dip, the ads go down (and agents keep on calling me to check if I want to sell).

Surely no one who can afford to hold and want to hold will sell in a falling market? Correct me if I am wrong.

The flyovers to my understanding are at

a) Dairy Farm Junction (From Rail Mall to just pass Opp the Church)
    b) 10 Mile Junction (from Opp Linear pass 10 mile junction parallel to LRT line)

The flyovers will follow the same traffic flow (according to report I read in ST about 1 year ago) and are built to facilitate the flow to traffic to the new Industrial Park Developments along Woodlands / Kranji Road.

The Flyovers are being built in tandem with the DTL so that we can get all the construction work done at the same time - I suspect the flyover piling work will affect the DTL so doing it at the same time makes sense.

When the flyovers is completed, parts of Dairy Farm, Glendale Heights, Hillview Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, Linear, Mayspring, Tennery will face the new flyovers and new curtains will have to be bought by these units unless they do not mind people in the cars looking into their homes or alternatively more trees are planted to maintain their privacy.

A sad fact of life like the Bukit Panjang HDB flats facing this direction BKE/ KJE Exit.

Funny you should mention Foresque.

I had a look at the Master Plan 2008 which shows current and future development.

I looked at the Petir Road area which has Treehouse and Foresque.

There appears to be plans for Educational Institutions and High Rise Residential either beside or opposite or within 150 / 400 meters of these 2 projects.

The Traffic is ok now for Petir Road / Dairy Farm to BKE Exit.

My guess is that the traffic will steadily get worse once developments starts / is completed and People move into the area.

However my guess is that these developments / People traffic are needed to support the DTL at Dairy Farm.

For the Cashew station, unless there is relocation plans for the opposite side, I dont expect much development (I may be wrong in the long run)

In any case the nearest development to Cashew Station is Espa.

Showa8 - do you live in Hazel Park? I do.

Cheers

I dun stay at Hazel Park but i see strong growth potential in this development

Funny you should mention Foresque.

I had a look at the Master Plan 2008 which shows current and future development.

I looked at the Petir Road area which has Treehouse and Foresque.

There appears to be plans for Educational Institutions and High Rise Residential either beside or opposite or within 150 / 400 meters of these 2 projects.

The Traffic is ok now for Petir Road / Dairy Farm to BKE Exit.

My guess is that the traffic will steadily get worse once developments starts / is completed and People move into the area.

However my guess is that these developments / People traffic are needed to support the DTL at Dairy Farm.

For the Cashew station, unless there is relocation plans for the opposite side, I dont expect much development (I may be wrong in the long run)

In any case the nearest development to Cashew Station is Espa.

Showa8 - do you live in Hazel Park? I do.

Cheers

Noise pollution @ HDB facing Bk Panjang junction is already unbearable. Can't imagine what it will be like when the flyover is up. Same goes to those condos @ Hillview u mentioned. Good thing is that no matter what, Hazel Park condo will not be affected and will in fact benefit greating from the flyover;Choice of either using 10miles or Dairy Farm Flyover.

Furthermore, Hazel Park is 999yr, at a much more strategic location and nearer to Cashew Mrt Station than other condos around. Foresque selling at around $1400 psf
    foresque selling @ $1400 psf????

Default Buying a unit

Thinking of buying a unit there. How much do u think one should pay for a 4 bedder? For advise please.

Wow, latest psf of $988 for 2 bedder here, and the MRT is not even half completed. The MRT effect will definitely be more pronounced 1 year before the Downtown MRT Line completion. Since it's 999yrs, breaking the $1300 mark should not be a problem when the MRT is completed

hmmm, am looking out for a unit here or Maysprings.

Anyone selling a 2 bedder here?

am also interested in this development. Anyone further updates by bros currently staying in this development would be most welcome

Hard to find 999yr condo near MRT. Will monitor this thread.

I am staying HZP, I like the landscaping and the mgmt does a good job in the up-keeping of the estate.

With the coming completion of the DTL2 line in 2015, flyover and the Integrated transport Hub mins walk away, am pretty sure prices will go up.

Hope there will be a Cinema at the Integrated Hub ...Also, there is a new Hawker Centre coming up at Petir Road, all these will be a very short walking distance away if the management decides to open a small gate behind....

Quote Originally Posted by cozzy
    I am staying HZP, I like the landscaping and the mgmt does a good job in the up-keeping of the estate.

With the coming completion of the DTL2 line in 2015, flyover and the Integrated transport Hub mins walk away, am pretty sure prices will go up.

Hope there will be a Cinema at the Integrated Hub ...Also, there is a new Hawker Centre coming up at Petir Road, all these will be a very short walking distance away if the management decides to open a small gate behind....
    The subject/proposal of the gate access to Petir road side was raised for past 2 AGMs I attended but the residents did not vote for it or the proposal had a technical issue and could not be voted on.

Anyways the road / mrt works have another 2 years or so to go.

Prices are creeping up.

The Integrated Hub as I understand will have units priced between 1200 psf and 1500 psf.

This should provide a shot in the arm to Maysprings, Linear and HazelPark.

Cheers

Wonder why residents don't vote for it??? As far as i know, the distance to Bukit Panjang Plaza, Integrated Hub, LRT and future Hawker Center will be reduced by at least 350-400m (around 4 mins of walking) if a small gate is built. Cost will not be too high, but the convenience it will bring is tremendous.

Anyway, psf should cross $1200 upon completion of the MRT station and this is a no-brainer considering its proximity to the station.

The subject/proposal of the gate access to Petir road side was raised for past 2 AGMs I attended but the residents did not vote for it or the proposal had a technical issue and could not be voted on.

Anyways the road / mrt works have another 2 years or so to go.

Prices are creeping up.

The Integrated Hub as I understand will have units priced between 1200 psf and 1500 psf.

This should provide a shot in the arm to Maysprings, Linear and HazelPark.

Cheers

Wonder why residents don't vote for it??? As far as i know, the distance to Bukit Panjang Plaza, Integrated Hub, LRT and future Hawker Center will be reduced by at least 350-400m (around 4 mins of walking) if a small gate is built. Cost will not be too high, but the convenience it will bring is tremendous.

Anyway, psf should cross $1200 upon completion of the MRT station and this is a no-brainer considering its proximity to the station.
    The problem w a side gate is a) access policy n policing b) a bridge needs to built for which there are issues of ownership/ responsibility

Everyone wants a good thing but no one wants to Pay or be responsible

If only those who want the side gate are willing to a)foot the bill n b) be responsible for the issues then d gate can be opened

I expect the prices to rise but how much depends upon d economy, optimism, property market, interest rates etc...

Anyone selling their 3 bedroom/penthouse unit? Hillion price, hillview price going crazy... I might as well buy Hazel Park that is 999years...

Great foresight! 999yrs is anytime better than 99yrs property. Considering it's proximity to the future hub, and its land size and tranquility that u cant find in the new development...Of cos, the diff in psf sums it all!

Quote Originally Posted by stevehdb
    Anyone selling their 3 bedroom/penthouse unit? Hillion price, hillview price going crazy... I might as well buy Hazel Park that is 999years...

Have you bought it?
    Look like a gem. 999yrs, near MRT, possibily less than $1000/psf.
    Anyone selling?

Quote Originally Posted by stevehdb View Post

keen on 2 bedder for own stay..anyone selling let me know..

Default Re: Hazel Park Condo

I have a rare high floor (1518sqft) unit, 4 bedroom pool view just for sale. Anyone interested can feel free to pm me