Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cube 8 (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Feeling very disappointed with City Developments. They did a very good job with the design of The Arte. For Cube 8, they maintained similar luxurious sizes for the 3 and 4 bedrooms but they shrunk all the non master bedrooms such that they can only fit a single bed and replaced it with large balcony and air con ledge.
    At least there are no planters....

Default This is a good project?

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in this project and will like to have your view on the fair psf. The agent told me its going to be priced at above $1300psf (The Arte only $900 ).
    Also, I only have a budget of 1mil and will like to get a 2 bedder in D9,10,11. Any other recommendation and advise?

Thanks alot.

Regards

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Hi Everyone,

I am interested in this project and will like to have your view on the fair psf. The agent told me its going to be priced at above $1300psf (The Arte only $900 ).
    Also, I only have a budget of 1mil and will like to get a 2 bedder in D9,10,11. Any other recommendation and advise?

Thanks alot.

Regards

Shaun
    Avoid Micky Mouse units / studio or one-bedder, there will be a huge problem three years down the road. Foresee BIG over supply in the near term. Yield is going to be low

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Avoid Micky Mouse units / studio or one-bedder, there will be a huge problem three years down the road. Foresee BIG over supply in the near term. Yield is going to be low
    Absolutely, there will be BIG BIG over supply of these MM units 3/4 years down the road. Yield is definitely very low to cover rates. Expected bank interest rate to move up. The location is in between neither here nor there for convenience of access to Toa Payoh /Novena MRT.

Checked, was told the entry price is between $1250 to $1300

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast