Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cube 8 (D11, Freehold, CDL)

Thanks everyone for the advise.
    I am stuck with only 1mil budget and any good recommendation for D9, D10 and D11 for a 2 bedder?

Regards

Shaun

I was driving past and there were some property agents pre-marketing teh development, so I decided to stop to ask. They said that even the mid-floor bigger 3 bedroom units are going to start at $1200+. This is consistent with what Vista and sub-sale Arte are pricing + a small premium. The agent claimed that people are already giving cheques to allow them priority on the preview queue. Wow, people here have BIG cheque books!

If you have $1 million, you are probably better off looking at older developments (like Belleforte) or other developments built on smaller plots

$1200+ psf is expected since this place is really smack right in middle between Toa Payoh MRT station and Novena MRT station so not as convenient as Novena area. Novena area already >=$1400 psf even for not new condo apts.

Quote Originally Posted by tiks
    I was driving past and there were some property agents pre-marketing teh development, so I decided to stop to ask. They said that even the mid-floor bigger 3 bedroom units are going to start at $1200+. This is consistent with what Vista and sub-sale Arte are pricing + a small premium. The agent claimed that people are already giving cheques to allow them priority on the preview queue. Wow, people here have BIG cheque books!

If you have $1 million, you are probably better off looking at older developments (like Belleforte) or other developments built on smaller plots

Quote Originally Posted by tiks

was in Balestier too and lots of property agents giving out phamplets on Cube 8. Was actually surprised that it was considered D11 even though The Arte is just right behind.. agent said this is because the entrance is at Thomson road, and that 1Brd going a at $1400 with an upside to $1600 since its a D11!?? OMG...

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    was in Balestier too and lots of property agents giving out phamplets on Cube 8. Was actually surprised that it was considered D11 even though The Arte is just right behind.. agent said this is because the entrance is at Thomson road, and that 1Brd going a at $1400 with an upside to $1600 since its a D11!?? OMG...
    it's a marketin ploy..would people buy if they say the price will go down to $1000? gotta paint the rosy picture..then let the buyers take the risk..
    go up u win, go down u lose.

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast