Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vision coming soon

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Just came back from the showflat. Tower 2 has been almost completely sold out. Tower 1, which houses all those 3 bedders, are about 60% sold out.

The cluster houses are more than 50% gone.

I was amazed by how wealthy singaporeans are.
    Clap clap clap. 150 units already sold!
    The showroom decor n marble floorings are indeed impressive but still can't believe it worth that high, close to $1100 psf for the 2 bedders.
    Many aspired to be LKS!!! Banzai

What industry has no future? Some of these companies just completed building their chemical plants in Jurong Island and some planing more new plants. Once these plants are built, they would have to operate for at least 30 years because of the high capital expenditure (which they would have already taken into consideration over 30 years). Anybody who hopes or want to get these heavy industries out of Jurong will have to wait at least another 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i posted in the forum before ...

once an industry has no future ..even if a lot of money has been spent on it ... when its time to go, it willl go ..

how much money have we spent on Soo Zhou project ?

in the end what happened ? we still L L 'get the hell out of there' ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Just came back from the showflat. Tower 2 has been almost completely sold out. Tower 1, which houses all those 3 bedders, are about 60% sold out.

The cluster houses are more than 50% gone.

I was amazed by how wealthy singaporeans are.
    Clap clap clap. 150 units already sold!
    The showroom decor n marble floorings are indeed impressive but still can't believe it worth that high, close to $1100 psf for the 2 bedders.
    Many aspired to be LKS!!! Banzai
    Despite my faith in the Propertism religion, I am surprised.

It's a strange feeling to see West Coast launched successfully at $1,100 psf.

There seem to be a fountain of buyers that gush out of nowhere, whenever a new condo is launched.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    Despite my faith in the Propertism religion, I am surprised.

It's a strange feeling to see West Coast launched successfully at $1,100 psf.

There seem to be a fountain of buyers that gush out of nowhere, whenever a new condo is launched.

When buyers start to throng showrooms in herds, they have the tendency to buy with their heart and not their brains. Kudos to LKS for their relentless effort on their ID and superb marble furnishing...i would say judging with the sales result it is akin to glue sniffing, see marble flooring everywhere, one becomes damn high and felt the urge to offer cheque to buy a unit otherwise will regret for life. Surprised to see so many local buyers and onslaught of red army making a killing in this development

The selling point was rental. The rental for 2 bdrm at blue horizon is ave 3.4k. That works out to >4% pa after deducting misc for blue horizon. So the target is about 4% as well for vision. ROI works out to be good. So rental in Pasir Panjang area is pretty good. Because plot ration around that area is 1.4 with max height of 5. except for blue horizon and vision, thus fewer condos and less competition. Watch out for horizon residence by FEO.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    The selling point was rental. The rental for 2 bdrm at blue horizon is ave 3.4k. That works out to >4% pa after deducting misc for blue horizon. So the target is about 4% as well for vision. ROI works out to be good. So rental in Pasir Panjang area is pretty good. Because plot ration around that area is 1.4 with max height of 5. except for blue horizon and vision, thus fewer condos and less competition. Watch out for horizon residence by FEO.
    Large mass market condo units don't always offer the most bang for the buck. City Regency high floor 1BR (484sf) was offered rental 2.75k and guess how much it was bought for only < 500k.

Most buyers are not certain whether they are buying for investment or own stay - they think either way is fine. The truth is one can't sit on the fence if he expects to milk the greatest return from his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Kudos to LKS for their relentless effort on their ID and superb marble furnishing...
    exactly! that's what I said earlier. LKS's marketing strategy is very successful : " sure we are 40% more expensive than Blue Horizon next door. OF COURSE WE ARE, because WE ARE A LUXURY development, yours is NOT". In HK he successfully sold many overpriced projects in areas dominated by relatively cheaper alternatives. The way to do it is to plant that "we are higher class than you" image into the buyers. Hongkongers are very snobbish. So that idea works very well. The same formula seems to be working well here too.

I'm keenly looking forward to his next "high class" development in Upper Thomson road. I want to see what kind of spin he will be doing.

This just means one thing.

Blue horizon owners would probably increase their selling price 900 and above.

All the properties in the west is going up!! Suddenly 1400psf for
    the west area doesn't look too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    exactly! that's what I said earlier. LKS's marketing strategy is very successful : " sure we are 40% more expensive than Blue Horizon next door. OF COURSE WE ARE, because WE ARE A LUXURY development, yours is NOT". In HK he successfully sold many overpriced projects in areas dominated by relatively cheaper alternatives. The way to do it is to plant that "we are higher class than you" image into the buyers. Hongkongers are very snobbish. So that idea works very well. The same formula seems to be working well here too.

I'm keenly looking forward to his next "high class" development in Upper Thomson road. I want to see what kind of spin he will be doing.
    but his marina bay suites did not sell expensive leh

Well, another City Regency unit of 585 sq ft only gets rented at $1,200 per month in Jan-10. The owner bought for $630k - the yield is 1.8%. Most 1 bedder rental market is in the $1k+ range. Do check your facts and numbers. Mass market units fetch higher rental yields generally. You can check actual rental data from SISV.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Large mass market condo units don't always offer the most bang for the buck. City Regency high floor 1BR (484sf) was offered rental 2.75k and guess how much it was bought for only < 500k.

Most buyers are not certain whether they are buying for investment or own stay - they think either way is fine. The truth is one can't sit on the fence if he expects to milk the greatest return from his choice.