Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    They have clean Liao now dun have
    Ok....mayb there was huge downpour the last time i went...

Yap maybe loh . QUOTE=carbuncle]Ok....mayb there was huge downpour the last time i went...[/QUOTE]

Default 1 bedder, left level 25

Level 20 1 bedder sold liao.. $571K was the offer price last week.. dunno if the buyer bargained it down or not..

Last one bedder left.. level 25. Agent says developer not released yet. Says to give a cheque if interested.. I guess they probably want $600K..

Yup heard that level 17 an unrelease 2 bedroom unit also sold. Look like sales look good

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Level 20 1 bedder sold liao.. $571K was the offer price last week.. dunno if the buyer bargained it down or not..

Last one bedder left.. level 25. Agent says developer not released yet. Says to give a cheque if interested.. I guess they probably want $600K..

Default Mostly full sold for 1 and 2 bedder

1 bedder and 2 bedder each left 2 unit .

Good to know that. What is the progress on site. Completed foundation work?
    1 bedder and 2 bedder each left 2 unit .

Nope, could see they only completed digging basement carpark but the old foundation is still there and think they had to remove it before set the new foundation

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Good to know that. What is the progress on site. Completed foundation work?

Anybody know how many percent sold for riviera 38 . April is 60 percent sold what about till may ?

Default Official Lanuch of 8RS

8RS will be lanuching this Sat hope this will bring up Riviera 38 sales further

Any kind brother would like to share the sold units price for 2 bedders ?

Which unit you keen from what I know 2bedder only left 18 and 24 floor .
    Quote Originally Posted by Areivir
    Any kind brother would like to share the sold units price for 2 bedders ?

Which unit you keen from what I know 2bedder only left 18 and 24 floor .

Hi bro Noexit...this for the response...mind to share the unit for level 22,21,20 and 18

Hmmmm are U interested to buy an unit here? From what I know from level 17-21 is the unrelease units hold by the developer and only interested buyer with cheque could try and submit therefore that is why some get through while some never get through, the agent are holding the buyer's cheque till the developer agree to sell. Unless you keen in 3 bedder there are still a number of units for these level. look like nowadays trend is smaller unit for easy maintain and investment.

If U keen can private email me and I intro a agent for this project to you

Hi bro Noexit...this for the response...mind to share the unit for level 22,21,20 and 18

Project is good to buy for self stay n u need to drive for sure..
    avoid units facing PIE otherwise yr windows have to b shut whole day.

Yup, nowadays even without facing expressway, project facing main road or busy street will had simliar problem but with S'pore limited land unless rich enough to buy sentoas cove, but even then, ppls still fussy over the noise from the sea wave. But nowadays buyers' taste are different, either like project to be small, near to all the major transport system e.g. entrance to highway, majot road, MRT and etc,

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    Project is good to buy for self stay n u need to drive for sure..
    avoid units facing PIE otherwise yr windows have to b shut whole day.

too bad this project is located deep in n not easily accesible..
    good thing is its cheap n affordable..

Yup and more privacy. Lets hope in future there might be a Seletar MRT line with a Mar Thoma MRT right outside the door steps coming soon after Thomson, Downtown and Eastern Region Line is completed.

too bad this project is located deep in n not easily accesible..
    good thing is its cheap n affordable..

Yup and more privacy. Lets hope in future there might be a Seletar MRT line with a Mar Thoma MRT right outside the door steps coming soon after Thomson, Downtown and Eastern Region Line is completed.
    wait long long....

Is ok you wait and see . [/B]
    wait long long....

You just wait and see
    wait long long....

You just wait and see
    wakakakakakaka...
    Almost wana roll on the floor laughing

When seletar line announce I will jump and laugh hahhha QUOTE=fiat500] wakakakakakaka...
    Almost wana roll on the floor laughing[/QUOTE]

When seletar line announce I will jump and laugh hahhha QUOTE=fiat500] wakakakakakaka...
    Almost wana roll on the floor laughing
    [/QUOTE]
    Surely there will be a seletar line but it will zoom past mar thoma as there wont b any stop.. wakakakakakakaka

Anyway these are just personal comments and feedback where there is no possible right answer yet. Anything might still be possible to happened in the near future.

Surely there will be a seletar line but it will zoom past mar thoma as there wont b any stop.. wakakakakakakaka
    Last edited by Noexit; 28-05-12 at 09:30.

You may like to read some of the past comments that member used to posted back in 2008 and earlier, where i can see ppls saying property price beyond $1k/psf D14 and etc is not possible and worst there are members back then saying how will there possible be an MRT line along the coast unless the train float through and etc, but true enough Eastern Region Line were eventually announced. If you had friend working in the URA Land planning team, they might had shared with you something.

Already brought a unit there for self stay..Saw quite number of negative feedbacks..I went to nearby HDB block to experience the noise torlerance level and find it acceptable.Walking distance still not too far..my parents told me in their younger days they walked long distance to bus stop just to get a bid to work..just that how you adapt to your new environment.Cheers for all riviera 38 new owners to be

Already brought a unit there for self stay..Saw quite number of negative feedbacks..I went to nearby HDB block to experience the noise torlerance level and find it acceptable.Walking distance still not too far..my parents told me in their younger days they walked long distance to bus stop just to get a bid to work..just that how you adapt to your new environment.Cheers for all riviera 38 new owners to be
    Nice place, been staying that area for the past 7 yrs.

Facts are facts, those issues being pointed out are not fabricated.
    If u enjoy walking 1km in n out each way or u drive than it wont b a problem.
    The PIE noise wont b an issue also if your air-conditioning is turned on whenever u are at home.

Wow, sound very sarcastic and means to optimistic home owner in this district.
    How about share with us which project that you are currently staying now maybe will serve a good references to member here reading it

Facts are facts, those issues being pointed out are not fabricated.
    If u enjoy walking 1km in n out each way or u drive than it wont b a problem.
    The PIE noise wont b an issue also if your air-conditioning is turned on whenever u are at home.

Yah accept your point of view walking 10 to 15 min to mrt or what is the matter is just how u adapt the envoiroment .