Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    Went down to see this afternoon, compare to Riverbay seem like R38 not much progress but Riverbay is building quite fast but yet it's have not started selling
    because R38 have basement carpark but riverbay dont have so R38 is slower .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    because R38 have basement carpark but riverbay dont have so R38 is slower .
    Oh Really ah, i tot both simliar style, no wonder look so much slower but yet both have workers inside day in day out..

18 more units to go

Heard for river bay to launch must wait for riviera38 fully sold .

Default 90% sold

10 unit left .

10 unit left .
    all the 3 bedrooms are fully sold out.... remaining units are the penthouses and 2+1

Proud owner of R38 3 bedder! Just got it last week. Eagerly waiting to move in soon!

Wow same here and I heard that this project is left with last 6 units and comparing so much new project nowadays, this the only project left that is value for money

Quote Originally Posted by Estrangable
    all the 3 bedrooms are fully sold out.... remaining units are the penthouses and 2+1

Proud owner of R38 3 bedder! Just got it last week. Eagerly waiting to move in soon!

Wow same here and I heard that this project is left with last 6 units and comparing so much new project nowadays, this the only project left that is value for money
    So now they build up to which level?? your last picture showed carpark is done.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    So now they build up to which level?? your last picture showed carpark is done.
    now level 2....24 more to go

Yup can see that level two almost complated and I remember I was there last month was only at level one half done, think now their progress is moving fast. After this project will be launch of RiverBay by the same developer just opposite this project Wow the next two new project will be RiverBay and RiverSide Melody wonder will they push the push in this area further up?

now level 2....24 more to go

i wish i have the dough to pay for the penthouse! It even comes with a swimming pool! Unfortunately it's outside my budget?

I am gg to the site every week to check on the progress since my sis is staying near there as well.

I was told that riverbay is gg to TOP on the same time as riveria 38 but the progress for riverbay is faster than riveria even though it's still not open for sale. Was also told that the apartments will be smaller in size and most will be 1 bedder and 2 bedder.

Yup RiverBay TOP around the same time as Riviera 38 and although more units to built but unlike Riviera 38 had basement carpark that why took a longer time to construct at the beginning. at least now after the basement, it look like the progress is moving RiverBay might be selling higher price and close to the expressway might took sometime to hit their sales target.

i wish i have the dough to pay for the penthouse! It even comes with a swimming pool! Unfortunately it's outside my budget?

I am gg to the site every week to check on the progress since my sis is staying near there as well.

I was told that riverbay is gg to TOP on the same time as riveria 38 but the progress for riverbay is faster than riveria even though it's still not open for sale. Was also told that the apartments will be smaller in size and most will be 1 bedder and 2 bedder.

Default Latest update 96 percent sold .

4 unit left to 100 percent sold . Left 2 + 1 bedder and ph .

Yup RiverBay TOP around the same time as Riviera 38 and although more units to built but unlike Riviera 38 had basement carpark that why took a longer time to construct at the beginning. at least now after the basement, it look like the progress is moving RiverBay might be selling higher price and close to the expressway might took sometime to hit their sales target.
    riverbay is not just close to the expressway....it's almost side by side to the expressway. When turning into CTE from the slip road, it's almost less than 10m.....can imagine the noise and pollution if you are facing the expressway.

But I think u be surprise that those project almost so close to the expressway will sold faster just like Topaz Suit and M66 both at Moonstone Lane area.... today was driving pass PIE and I could see Topaz Suit balcony was so close to the express work then can see their washing machine and clothes drying at their balcony

riverbay is not just close to the expressway....it's almost side by side to the expressway. When turning into CTE from the slip road, it's almost less than 10m.....can imagine the noise and pollution if you are facing the expressway.

But I think u be surprise that those project almost so close to the expressway will sold faster just like Topaz Suit and M66 both at Moonstone Lane area.... today was driving pass PIE and I could see Topaz Suit balcony was so close to the express work then can see their washing machine and clothes drying at their balcony
    I dunno which is topaz suite but have seen a low rise project when driving along PIE.. The balcony is inhumanely close and seen a few units using it as storeroom.

Guess that's topaz suite

realistically speaking, why would anyone want to buy properties that is so close to the expressway.. the pollution and noise is overbearing. My gf place is near to a busy busstop and the noise is overwhelming...can even hear the noise with windows closed.

To me, even R38 is too near to the expressway but luckily the 3 bedders are not so close to the expressway. can imagine the honking during morning peak hours.

4 unit left to 100 percent sold . Left 2 + 1 bedder and ph .
    So when will R38 TOP? The official date is sept 2015 but what do you think will be the estimated TOP since its almost sold and construction is already at the 3rd level and basement is already completed.

Need to know so that i can start on the wedding plans!

Hopefully they TOP by mid 2014, anyway last time saw the progress of Beacon Height completed ard 2.5 years.
    Recently went to R38 site and saw is at level three already and hopefully the building can be completed by Dec 2013 and early 2014 to do the internal work and the surrounding landscaping and by 2014 christmas ready for house warming

So when will R38 TOP? The official date is sept 2015 but what do you think will be the estimated TOP since its almost sold and construction is already at the 3rd level and basement is already completed.

Need to know so that i can start on the wedding plans!

Why nobody talk about Regent Residences?

In terms of location it is better, since it is far away from CTE and closer to Boon Keng MRT.

Default Condo progress

building to level 4 liao . finish soon level 5 up soon

Quote Originally Posted by angel.tan
    Why nobody talk about Regent Residences?

In terms of location it is better, since it is far away from CTE and closer to Boon Keng MRT.
    because it was selling like hotcakes. not many good units left

Understand this is XL project. How many % sold?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Understand this is XL project. How many % sold?
    What you mean by XL project ?

Project with more than 600 units.
    What you mean by XL project ?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Project with more than 600 units.
    i see you refer to 8 riversuite thought your say R38 OR RR

I hope the construction can happen faster... mar thoma area should become much better good looking with the addition of a nice glass building

Yup me too, at least with this project and another project, RiverBay coming up at Mat Thoma, in future this area will look luxury with modern building and right on the other side of the underpass there some BTO flats coming up am sure will had a mini mart soon at that area.

Quote Originally Posted by i_yagami2
    I hope the construction can happen faster... mar thoma area should become much better good looking with the addition of a nice glass building

Default Hi AK

Hi Ak :-). Is that you?

Yup hope that they built more shops or maybe a mini plaza for all the residences staying at the new proposed BTO sites as there is more and more population in that area. Look like there more positive factors to buy this property

Yup me too, at least with this project and another project, RiverBay coming up at Mat Thoma, in future this area will look luxury with modern building and right on the other side of the underpass there some BTO flats coming up am sure will had a mini mart soon at that area.
    Yeah at least some cafes and maybe a cinema