Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Actually if they build a footpath along the slip road from pie to cte, it is quite walkable to potong pasir mrt station, crossing the overhead bridge at pie, about 800m.

sales is really bad, only 11 sold in oct.

Default New Owner

I had just purchase one unit Rivieria 38 heehee high floor and I think the nice not a issue especially they using those thick layer glass window. Personally feel is value for money for the $$$psf and 999 years for that project. Location and building exterior look good with more privacy and future no more block view

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    I had just purchase one unit Rivieria 38 heehee high floor and I think the nice not a issue especially they using those thick layer glass window. Personally feel is value for money for the $$$psf and 999 years for that project. Location and building exterior look good with more privacy and future no more block view
    I asked the agt before leh....they told me no double glaze windows leh....Zzzzz

Anyway u prolly get used to it lor....u got stamp duty rebate?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

besides stamp duty rebate,developer is also throwing in free 1st 2yrs shuttle service to mrt..

Congrats! Good buy. Only if you drive.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    gd buy meh?

i tried to nego leh...die die cannot try wor....ZZZzzzz

gd buy meh?

i tried to nego leh...die die cannot try wor....ZZZzzzz
    Where to find 1kpsf now man... Oh had a look at the thread below then realise quite ex 1160psf for mid floor. Propguru put close to 1000psf leh maybe 2nd floor.

Yup that right. I guess good privacy that why and future will be unblock view, don't belive that they will built anything or change the expressway or St Andrew Villange and from far can had greeny view at the Volkwagen Golf Course

I guess this developer is strong and very detemine on their price, anyway they had another project called RIVERBAY just near to the expressway. look cool too. anyway I think the price is very reasonable compare to 99 years and is already 999 years status with 1882 this land was sold by goverment so I guess there still 800 over years more and is like freehold status.

Where to find 1kpsf now man... Oh had a look at the thread below then realise quite ex 1160psf for mid floor. Propguru put close to 1000psf leh maybe 2nd floor.

Strange, I asked them and they say had double glaze windows.

Anyway I stay in high floor and in the middle of the city before in Bangkok when the road was 24 hrs jam with vehicles but after you close the window up the gasket will seal of the sound from enter in the bedroom, unlike the living room balcony is the sliding glass door, there is still bit of sound will enter through the gap. So I think is still still ok after all and better then RIVERBAY which they going to launch soon also from the same road

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    besides stamp duty rebate,developer is also throwing in free 1st 2yrs shuttle service to mrt..

Maybe I know why because you can see apart from the window, there is a another glass plane outside which act like the desgin of the building. I like the desgin of the building because of the fin and the edge to counter the expressway in view of feng shui ba.

Yes got the stamp duty rebate but that will be taken back from developer after the complete of this project

Anyway I think will need to confirm with the developer again for this cos what I heard is from the developer. Hmmmm wonder whoelse from here bought this project?

Last edited by Noexit; 02-12-11 at 15:39.

Traffic I personally think is not an issue as the Woodville Interchange is completing soon n in future will like the one in Farrer Road with the tunneling for the vehice access, that was why the price of condo e.g DLeedon in Farrer Road also increase after that road project completed.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Once Bidadari site is built up, traffic on serangoon road will become much worse. This st michael area is blocked n serangoon road is e only access. Also note e erp.

Sorry if silly question - will this be blocked by sister project Riverbay??

Traffic I personally think is not an issue as the Woodville Interchange is completing soon n in future will like the one in Farrer Road with the tunneling for the vehice access, that was why the price of condo e.g DLeedon in Farrer Road also increase after that road project completed.
    U under-estimated e size of Bidadari n e new BTOs, ECs n pte condos further up Serangoon road. Farrer area doesnt have tt many new developments in e area, traffic is confirmed smoother.

Is unlikily, see the pics I attracted, these was taken at the showroom with which the future RiverBay will be

Sorry if silly question - will this be blocked by sister project Riverbay??

Yup have a point anyway every where in SG is all jam So that dun bother me much

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U under-estimated e size of Bidadari n e new BTOs, ECs n pte condos further up Serangoon road. Farrer area doesnt have tt many new developments in e area, traffic is confirmed smoother.

Bangkok air may not be so good so can close window. But Singapore air is not bad, do not really need to close window all the time. Need ventilation.
    Strange, I asked them and they say had double glaze windows.

Anyway I stay in high floor and in the middle of the city before in Bangkok when the road was 24 hrs jam with vehicles but after you close the window up the gasket will seal of the sound from enter in the bedroom, unlike the living room balcony is the sliding glass door, there is still bit of sound will enter through the gap. So I think is still still ok after all and better then RIVERBAY which they going to launch soon also from the same road

Yup I know that, just an example for the noise that might be a problem but after the window close up will be alright liao just what I experience in Bangkok before. But anyway high floor facing CTE or PIE I think not really an issue

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Bangkok air may not be so good so can close window. But Singapore air is not bad, do not really need to close window all the time. Need ventilation.

4 more sold at 1123psf median in nov. only 15 sold so far?! that's a surprise to me.

Wow you are expecting more or less? hee heard that the other project RiverBay by the same developer had tennis court built, hee had tennis courtb to share when finish constructed and I am sure the crowd for this estaste will be populated and growth.

Hope to see more project start to propsed after that Airstream and Beacon Height TOP and completed.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    4 more sold at 1123psf median in nov. only 15 sold so far?! that's a surprise to me.

Wonder got any extra discounts now or not?

Maybe you can try and ask since the other project RiverBay is not launch yet and I am sure response for Riveria 38 still not so hot yet

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    if you know how allgreen sells their condo, I can say dream on.. if they do probably must be despo to the max

Wow yup yup you are right, I can say that this developer very strong and confidence, even their project along Bt Timah Road, The Cascadia, they are able to hold till TOP and still selling high price compare to the price they just lanuch. I just same for Riveria 38, they will still hold and wait slowly and adjust price up slowly to the market price.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    if you know how allgreen sells their condo, I can say dream on.. if they do probably must be despo to the max

Wow yup yup you are right, I can say that this developer very strong and confidence, even their project along Bt Timah Road, The Cascadia, they are able to hold till TOP and still selling high price compare to the price they just lanuch. I just same for Riveria 38, they will still hold and wait slowly and adjust price up slowly to the market price.
    n besides i assume their prices is already close to airstream psf level when launch? its kinda already "priced to sell".. u want them sell lower is like asking the CEO to kow tow to you to buy its units

Heard prices for Riviera was readjusted at the end of Jan. Anyone went to enquire yet? Any reason why the property not selling well? I like the facade and that it's freehold, but am wary because sales are not picking up...

Quote Originally Posted by gd_gracious
    Heard prices for Riviera was readjusted at the end of Jan. Anyone went to enquire yet? Any reason why the property not selling well? I like the facade and that it's freehold, but am wary because sales are not picking up...
    I drove around that area but couldn't find the showroom. Perhaps that's part of the problem, because potential buyers cannot find the showroom easily!

Go for non-expressway facing units if you are going for this project.
    Quote Originally Posted by gd_gracious

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Go for non-expressway facing units if you are going for this project.
    But it's the expressway-facing units that actually have any view...