Page 4 of 344 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Er I couldn't find one image without the agent's mobile number. Sorry.

Anyway, yes bay window again around but no air con ledge beyond bay window. Thank goodness.

I find it weird that the rubbish chute is just next to main door entrance. Hmmm

2 + 1 study unit is not bad but I wonder what's this pseudo study room is about. Just because they put a study table in the living room doesnt make it a study room. You know what I mean? So technically, it is a 2-bedder.

3-bedder is not bad la except the weird rubbish chute position that cuts the aircon ledge into 2 but it also makes the smaller ac ledge redundant.

Last edited by ecimbew; 30th September 2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Apologize again for the agent's number.

The site is nit big la. It's apartment status.

But it looks big on this map.

It sits on a multi storey carpark.

The best view in my opinion are those facing north -stacks 3, 4 and 5.

The next better stacks are 1 and maybe 2. The higher floors will have city, stadium, and sea view.... For now.

999 Years wef 2 Jun 1882
    Site Area 30,439.5 sqft (2827.9 sqm)
    1 block of 27 storey with swimming pool, communal facilities and
    Carpark from basement to 4th storey
    Last edited by ecimbew; 30th September 2011 at 11:56 PM.

Lightbulb

Allgreen to preview Riviera 38
    By KALPANA RASHIWALA

ROBERT Kuok's Singapore property unit Allgreen Properties will preview on Thursday next week a 102-unit development at Mar Thoma Road near the Toa Payoh/Bendemeer area.

Riviera 38: The 102-unit, 999-year leasehold project at Mar Thoma Road will have a range of unit sizes
    The 999-year leasehold Riviera 38 will have a range of unit sizes, starting from 452 sq ft for a one-bedroom apartment to 1,980 sq ft for a penthouse with three bedrooms and a private swimming pool.

Allgreen says absolute unit prices will start from about $530,000 for a 452 sq ft one-bedder on the seventh floor. The developer has yet to finalise pricing, but word on the street is that the average price indication being given to prospective buyers is about $1,200 psf. A property agent not involved with marketing the project told BT that an 'average price of about $1,100-1,200 psf would be reasonable'.

Riviera 38 will have 20 one-bedders and another 21 one-bedroom-plus-study units. The remaining units in the development are two-bedders, two-bedroom-plus-study units, three-bedders and penthouses.

DTZ is the sole marketing agent for the project, which will be developed on the former Hup Cheong Mansion site.

Riviera 38 will have a single tower of 27 storeys. Apartments will start from the sixth floor. Facilities in the project will include an infinity-edge swimming pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, children's play area, barbecue pavilion, gym and function room.

Meanwhile, near Punggol MRT Station, Sim Lian will release tomorrow the remaining 92 units at A Treasure Trove, a 99-year leasehold private condo. The average price of the final batch of units is expected to be the same as the previous release of 200 units on Sept 17, that is, slightly higher than $866 psf average price at which the project was previewed earlier this month.

BT understands that as of yesterday, about 680 of the 790 units released to date in the 882-unit project had found buyers.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...58430,00.html?

Stack 5 bestest

How much? High flr 1200psf can consider

If we use the reported one-bedder 452sqft unit on the 7th floor as a benchmark, the psf is $1172.50. Not bad leh. It means the bigger units will be less than $1110 psf.