Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1719

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

  1. #41

    Default

    which is quite a surprise isn't it? pricing seems reasonable. 1+study FH near centre of island don't want but they want 1 bedroom 99 year leasehold in jurong or sengkang?

    but this place is indeed far from mrt, too far from main road liao?


    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The 1+study is facing Mar Thoma mansion while the 2 bedroom is facing pool and PIE. Take up rate I'm not too sure, not too many units sold I guess.



  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    which is quite a surprise isn't it? pricing seems reasonable. 1+study FH near centre of island don't want but they want 1 bedroom 99 year leasehold in jurong or sengkang?

    but this place is indeed far from mrt, too far from main road liao?
    If the location is at one st mic and retain same pricing, i wud have bot one at least


  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    If the location is at one st mic and retain same pricing, i wud have bot one at least
    Regent residences is about same pricing, 1 bedroom at $5xx K.
    just beside OSM


  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp
    Regent residences is about same pricing, 1 bedroom at $5xx K.
    just beside OSM
    Disgusting ac ledge?


  5. #45

    Default

    Maybe can buy OSM, their city view will be blocked by regent residence and the upcoming UE condo soon.



  6. #46
    Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    North facing view unblocked .... but facing super busy intersection of PIE & CTE

    At least it will never to blocked..... but the noise!


  7. #47

    Default

    I will take the one facing the city if I were you. Get the highest floor.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?



  8. #48

    Default

    Have they started selling units above 20th floor?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    I will take the one facing the city if I were you. Get the highest floor.


  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Have they started selling units above 20th floor?
    They have a mix of low mid and high floor units for sale. Just not all floors open for sale as of now.


  10. #50

    Default

    What $psf for high floors for 1 and 2 bedders?
    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    They have a mix of low mid and high floor units for sale. Just not all floors open for sale as of now.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •