Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Facing airstream
    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Facing which direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    This year I can see that all property seem going up . Lot of 99 yr project for 2 bedroom also 750sqf all at 950k to over 1mil . That y riviera in city fringe still selling this type of price is a good buy . And 999yr lease
    But its tooooooo far from boon keng mrt.

Upcoming 8 riversuites is much better buy than this. Drove past today, signage for the showflat is up. looking pretty good

12min walk to riveria I think is reasonable . At least walkerble not like some project no mrt at all .
    Quote Originally Posted by price

Yes it look GD because near mrt . The layout of 2 bedroom is 699sqf and layout is terrible the ac ledge is outside bedroom u imagine u open the window and see aircon ledge . And PSf sure to be 1300 to 1400 . Once this project launch the project in that area all will increase . QUOTE=price]Upcoming 8 riversuites is much better buy than this. Drove past today, signage for the showflat is up. looking pretty good [/QUOTE]

This is the 2 beder layout from the upcoming Eight RiverSuites that you are saying.....look pretty small and waste of livable spaces! the design is not fully utilled and waste of space with such balcony and AC Ledge layout. I don't think is a good buy for sure!

Upcoming 8 riversuites is much better buy than this. Drove past today, signage for the showflat is up. looking pretty good

The toilet is so small like public toilet cubical!

Ya loh these ppls only care about project such as this Eight RiverSuites near to MRT, they dun even bother about their own comfort and layout loh . Once TOP and they got their keys, they going to get shock of their life .... Must always trust with own taste and judgement and dun mislead by some agents remarks here who care about their profit !

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The toilet is so small like public toilet cubical!

It takes about 5mins just to hit the main road to flag down a cab....
    If this project can consider walkable to mrt.....alot projects also can liao

Some oredi complain say 8riverSuites very far from mrt....wakakaka

This is the 2 beder layout from the upcoming Eight RiverSuites that you are saying.....look pretty small and waste of livable spaces! the design is not fully utilled and waste of space with such balcony and AC Ledge layout. I don't think is a good buy for sure!
    Wah lau....lousy layout

feo layout still the best and most consistent so far

Other developers simply out to killlllllllll

if people still say 8riversuite is far from mrt they I think they are too much . I think better to ask them to rent a place at the mrt station that will be nearest to mrt my god .
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

12min walk to riveria I think is reasonable . At least walkerble not like some project no mrt at all .
    Where got 12 mins bro? 10 mins for regent leh, this is like wayyyyyyyy inside. even driving takes another min or 2

I said its a better buy than Riviera 38. Not the best buy.

Did u check out Riviera 38? the room cant even fit a proper bed thats why they have a round bed. Filled with baywindows which 1 has more useless space? The 1+1 if u think is the best layout, remember how they fit the furniture all above the bay window in the showflat? Precisely because its way too small and the baywindows took up too much space

Ya lor, the walk into mar thomar road is so long. It's like from Kovan MRT to isuites@palms or further.

In that case those District 12 balestier condos/apartments all walking distance to Novena / Toa payoh liao?

Wah lau....lousy layout

feo layout still the best and most consistent so far

Other developers simply out to killlllllllll
    haha i suspect this layout is for the City facing unit? hence huge balcony space

I never say the 1+1 is good I am compare the layout wiz 2 bedroom riveria38 and eightriversuite . And saw the show room in 8 river suite . Abit disappointing .
    I said its a better buy than Riviera 38. Not the best buy.

Did u check out Riviera 38? the room cant even fit a proper bed thats why they have a round bed. Filled with baywindows which 1 has more useless space? The 1+1 if u think is the best layout, remember how they fit the furniture all above the bay window in the showflat? Precisely because its way too small and the baywindows took up too much space

I already walk few time u have to cut across the hdb flat is nearer . Or walk to potong PARSIR mrt is also around 12min .
    Where got 12 mins bro? 10 mins for regent leh, this is like wayyyyyyyy inside. even driving takes another min or 2

I already walk few time u have to cut across the hdb flat is nearer . Or walk to potong PARSIR mrt is also around 12min .
    Like that i rather buy Suites @ Topaz, still got PH from developer lol

i tried b4 too from BH....took me about 14-15mins to bk mrt and i cut thru hdbs

i was seriously considering BH when developers reduce their px abit.....

Actually there might have a Mar Thoma MRT in future. Saw from some web site that there is some proposal after full Downtown Line is completed in 2017-20, possibility that Thomson Line (Orange) or Seletar Line (Blue) is going to built.

Since there so population staying and moving along this Seletar line especially at Balestier and Moulmein area and the budget terminal going to built at Seletar now. Believe why govt start selling land for residential usuage at Seletar area now, all planning for the furure settlement.

Actually there might have a Mar Thoma MRT in future. Saw from some web site that there is some proposal after full Downtown Line is completed in 2017-20, possibility that Thomson Line (Orange) or Seletar Line (Blue) is going to built.

Since there so population staying and moving along this Seletar line especially at Balestier and Moulmein area and the budget terminal going to built at Seletar now. Believe why govt start selling land for residential usuage at Seletar area now, all planning for the furure settlement.
    Then its a good buy!! quick grab! just like how PRW buyers grab their units in view that there might be a sports school station!!! D: balestier station too!

Then its a good buy!! quick grab! just like how PRW buyers grab their units in view that there might be a sports school station!!! D: balestier station too!
    2017-2020 wor....by den high chance got one recession liao.....y nid to hurry grab now?

2017-2020 wor....by den high chance got one recession liao.....y nid to hurry grab now?
    his horizon maybe further ma!? anyway cycle will always come back! so sell when high again lor meanwhile keep for rental

his horizon maybe further ma!? anyway cycle will always come back! so sell when high again lor meanwhile keep for rental
    ok boss....now i go find agts to BUY BUY! wakakaka

ok boss....now i go find agts to BUY BUY! wakakaka
    Good choice! u see after 1996 / 2009 lows now barely 20 years come back liao woohoo

Default 1 bedroom

One of my friend bought 1 bedroom at 14 floor at 517k

One of my friend bought 1 bedroom at 14 floor at 517k
    Wow thats quite cheap. when i was there few months back, the lowest quantum unit was at $560k. Allgreen decided to reduce price!?

cheapest so far:
    RIVIERA 38 38 Mar Thoma Road #08-04 1 42 Strata 522,900 12450 1157 24-OCT-2011

14 floor always the cheapest . And didnt reduce the deduct stamp duty from the selling pice so u will see lower QUOTE=price]Wow thats quite cheap. when i was there few months back, the lowest quantum unit was at $560k. Allgreen decided to reduce price!? [/QUOTE]

Now they reduce the deduct the stamp duty from the selling price
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    cheapest so far:
    RIVIERA 38 38 Mar Thoma Road #08-04 1 42 Strata 522,900 12450 1157 24-OCT-2011