Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Riviera 38 - Allgreen - 26 storeys - 38 Mar Thoma Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Yah the facing is out and the layout . The only good is condo faclities and near mrt .
    haha then wat else u want? shopping mall? take 6 mins train to dhoby ghaut lor. or 2 mins to city square?

Ok if u will to pay 999yr price for 99 yr property then ok lah no comment loh .
    Quote Originally Posted by price
    haha then wat else u want? shopping mall? take 6 mins train to dhoby ghaut lor. or 2 mins to city square?

Nothing is perfect, everyone has their own factors to consider. So just be happy with your purchase. No need to defend your decision. pointless. One man's meat is another's poison.

True . [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    Nothing is perfect, everyone has their own factors to consider. So just be happy with your purchase. No need to defend your decision. pointless. One man's meat is another's poison.

Default Change of TOP date again

Drove pass this project just now after go view the outlook of beacon height, see this project and riverbay both change the TOP date back to Sept 2015 instead of June 2014, its sound funny the date changed from 2015 to 2014 and now back to 2015, weird... and those vehicle and machines all gone. Maybe allgreen put their resources to other project first.

went to the showroom and willing to get the 1 bedder...however seems developer not willing to release those unit even i had tabled my offer.
    Agent asking me to get other unit instead in different level...

All doesnt seems willing to do business.

Cos the developer bought these 2 plots of land very cheaply. With escalating launch prices in the vicinity, they are encouraged to hold on and adopt a wait and see attitude.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by peachymonk
    went to the showroom and willing to get the 1 bedder...however seems developer not willing to release those unit even i had tabled my offer.

Allgreen is very shifty as a developer.

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Cos the developer bought these 2 plots of land very cheaply. With escalating launch prices in the vicinity, they are encouraged to hold on and adopt a wait and see attitude.
    so u suggest that i do the same?

agent just sms informing the developer gonna revise the price...

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Allgreen is very shifty as a developer.

the agents also doesnt seems to know much about the project....asked about
    maintenance fees...u get..."er....i think so its $xxx" ..." i think so.."

so u suggest that i do the same?

agent just sms informing the developer gonna revise the price...
    Could be due to Sky Habitat launch...

Yup same thing with my friends who wanted to get the unlease unit but was turn down, guess they wanted to kept the good unit to release later for higher price ba anyway heard the recent sales was moving good.

Beautiful project with limited units at a good residence estate area which i think attracted ppls pushing up the sales. Guess had to submit cheque and wait for the developer to release the unrelease unit ba. Hope they don't push up the price too much by then

The narrow looping st mikes / mar thoma is very choke full of condo and apartment units. You should consider carefully if you really want to vest here.

Maybe or Maybe they want to monitor till Eight River Suits launching next week and best of all there is a project, Riverside Melodies just beside Airstream is going to completed constructing and not even selling yet and most likely will be selling soon too. Anyway new beautiful project is still not much in this estate and believe there still potential where people wan more peace and privacy in a residential estate.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Could be due to Sky Habitat launch...

Yup the road may look narrow and there is temple and church there especially crowded on Sunday but with more apartment and occupants increase in that area, such the authority will do something improve the traffic network and infrastructure there.

Anyway there also within all the respectable nice quiet residential area like St George and Whampoa, etc. Furthermore Woodleigh had a huge plot of land previously a cementary had not developed yet, who know that will be another future buzzing town like Bishan

The narrow looping st mikes / mar thoma is very choke full of condo and apartment units. You should consider carefully if you really want to vest here.

20 sold in mar at 1100psf median.

Think these agents are too busy studying and promoting the other project, Eight River Suits which also market by the same marketing agents loh. Some of them only care about how much their upcoming profit from Eight River Suits can fetch them rather then helping the buyers get the right project on the good comfort of living which I think Riviera 38 is beautifully one of it

Hee more sales updating soon as heard from their agent coming 50 units sold.....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    20 sold in mar at 1100psf median.

[QUOTE=kawaiing]Drove pass this project just now after go view the outlook of beacon height, see this project and riverbay both change the TOP date back to Sept 2015 instead of June 2014, its sound funny the date changed from 2015 to 2014 and now back to 2015, weird... and those vehicle and machines all gone. Maybe allgreen put their resources to other project first.[/QUOTE

Check with agent they also dunno why top date change again.

Think these agents are too busy studying and promoting the other project, Eight River Suits which also market by the same marketing agents loh. Some of them only care about how much their upcoming profit from Eight River Suits can fetch them rather then helping the buyers get the right project on the good comfort of living which I think Riviera 38 is beautifully one of it
    This project is located very deep in..easily takes about 15mins to walk to main rd.
    is the 2yrs free shuttle to mrt confirmed by the developer?

Yes the two years free shutter bus is confirmed by the developer and actually just another project across the road, River Bay is also under All Green, there sure had demand for the shutter service after the two years.

Walking I try walk to Boon Keng MRT via cutting through St George estate or walking via Moonstone lane to Potong Pasir took about 15-20 mins. Anyway there a lot bus from the main road which can take to nearest MRT in just 2-3 stops

Who know one day when the govt decided to had next Seletar MRT line constructed, there come Mar Thoma Station.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    This project is located very deep in..easily takes about 15mins to walk to main rd.
    is the 2yrs free shuttle to mrt confirmed by the developer?

Yes the two years free shutter bus is confirmed by the developer and actually just another project across the road, River Bay is also under All Green, there sure had demand for the shutter service after the two years.

Walking I try walk to Boon Keng MRT via cutting through St George estate or walking via Moonstone lane to Potong Pasir took about 15-20 mins. Anyway there a lot bus from the main road which can take to nearest MRT in just 2-3 stops

Who know one day when the govt decided to had next Seletar MRT line constructed, there come Mar Thoma Station.
    haha cool! with ur optimism, u can invest in any area!

Haha not any area lah, some area the price had already push too high but for this project the price maintain within the current 99years market price and can own almost a freehold status as 999years already reaching FH liao

haha cool! with ur optimism, u can invest in any area!

Haha not any area lah, some area the price had already push too high but for this project the price maintain within the current 99years market price and can own almost a freehold status as 999years already reaching FH liao
    but like what u say wat. who knows got MRT in the future!? so any area also can ma

maybe one day lim chu kang also got mrt!

Anyway U see after the Downtown Line fully completed in 2020, sure next will be either Thomson or Seletar Line which in the past there is already plan draw liao, else why is Seletar Park Resident selling like hot cakes and why Far East built Greenwich there kekeke, anyway since in the past these line had already been drawn and there is a likelihood, so is just a matter of time when Govt announce which line they decided to built only.

Anyway this my personal feel this line had higher potential as the budget terminal is shifting to seletar in Sept this year and lots of new residential building building along this line.

but like what u say wat. who knows got MRT in the future!? so any area also can ma

maybe one day lim chu kang also got mrt!

Anyway U see after the Downtown Line fully completed in 2020, sure next will be either Thomson or Seletar Line which in the past there is already plan draw liao, else why is Seletar Park Resident selling like hot cakes and why Far East built Greenwich there kekeke, anyway since in the past these line had already been drawn and there is a likelihood, so is just a matter of time when Govt announce which line they decided to built only.

Anyway this my personal feel this line had higher potential as the budget terminal is shifting to seletar in Sept this year and lots of new residential building building along this line.
    ya but what makes u think a station is there? FEO built there because they bought the land there

Hee from an interesting source anyway up to anyone to decide which to invest ba. no further commets

ya but what makes u think a station is there? FEO built there because they bought the land there

my Mrs love the view this project offered....its more for home stay....

is this project overall good?

heard the unrelease floor prices is out....up about a few grand...

my Mrs love the view this project offered....its more for home stay....
    Ok then if there is something you love about the project :-)