Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Regent Residences @ Serangoon (District 12, Freehold)

Default Regent Residences

Regent Residences set to rise from the heart of Serangoon road. Regent Residences Floor Plans available soon and Price PSF will be attractively priced to sell. It is a fresh and freehold development that fulfills your ultimate dreams. Where an eclectic abundant mix of activities await you, you are privileged with ample unrestricted space to express yourself uniquely. Freedom is your call to discover exuberance that springs to life by residing in Regent Residences. Unveil a vibrant lifestyle that is specular, splendid and sensational. Look forward to an unrivalled slew sublime facilities that unfold before your eyes. The beauty of living belongs exclusively to you.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit of Regent Residences at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards
    New Launch Singapore

Shawnabc, you have placed this in the wrong district. It should be District 12. This is the former Regent Court next to One St Michael. Let's add another 28 storey building to that area.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Not again...he won't respond but will continue to spam. And his adverts use the same words over and over again - zero originality.

Think the moderator shld so something about his spams...

Default super screwed floor plan!

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...-ebrochure.pdf

A/C LEDGE WRAPS AROUND BAY WINDOWS!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

one bedroom planter have free view of two bedroom shower!!!

Default Regent Residences (near Boon Keng MRT stn)

What is the $psf for this project?

Address: Serangoon Road
    Tenure: Freehold
    Total No. of units: 180 Units
    No. of Storey: 27 Storey

Unit Types:

1 Bdrm: 409 sqft
    2 Bdrm: 667sqft to 818sqft
    Penthouses: 850qft to 1,615sqft

Expected TOP: Estimate 2016

Site Land: Estimate 38,857 sqft

Car Park: 180 inclusive 3 Handicapped Basement Car Park Lots

Developer track records : Coastal Breeze, 833 MB Residences, Tivoli Grande, Suites de Laurel, 38 iSuites

$1350psf up i believe

u don't want to support that agent on the other thread?

fine, i repost the brochure and screwed floor plan here:

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

hahahahah... yeah... really bad!!!!

Very badly designed layout. Why is there a need for bay windows and a/c ledge together? Aren't such designs thrown out under the new URA or BCA rule? Why are we seeing such nonsense again in a new development? Why face Euro Asia Apartments and One St Michael on both sides? Why not tilt it in the north south direction to optimize the view? Directly south is the city!
    Developer should throw back to architect. Don't launch now unless its a good product. Seriously!

What's the indicative psf?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

How come entry via kitchen???

This project has design and orientation problems.

Agreed that it has very poor layout.

Long stretch of 'corridor' before entering into the living/dinning area. A lot of wasted space.

Any idea how much psf?
    thanks

There is another larger site, 99LH, closer to BK mrt stn. It is hoarded and probably launching soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gap969
    How come entry via kitchen???
    this is because of the existence of wide range of unit types within the project. you see, the piping , sewage and cabling have to be in the same cross sections, so it is more cost effective to build like dat la. the MM units I feel had limited the freedom for more variation of layouts lor

I have a very very good layout design which I think will please all the younger home buyers here, no need to sacrifise on sizes of the unit for lower psf. In fact, they will be amazed at the lower psf but bigger sizes. But this design will only see the light if I made a comeback in the stock markets.

aiyo.. another MM project

for the benefit of all, I will reveal one single feature of this design:

A central air-con system for all the units. There is this new metring system from Germany that can calculate the electrical usage of the aircon by each unit. This will make the management very happy, because they pay the aircon electric bill to SPower on your behalf. But it will get rid of all aircon ledges and improve the unit space.

More I have, but too bad I cannot share la.

Why so many A/C ledges?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

A central air-con system for all the units. There is this new metring system from Germany that can calculate the electrical usage of the aircon by each unit. This will make the management very happy, because they pay the aircon electric bill to SPower on your behalf. But it will get rid of all aircon ledges and improve the unit space.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Why so many A/C ledges?
    BJ21 is talking about his own design and not Regent Residences' design.

central aircon can adjust temperature in each units?
    How about central aircon and central water heater, save $$.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    central aircon can adjust temperature in each units?
    How about central aircon and central water heater, save $$.
    smart brother. Yes, it is all possible with the new metering system. One good way to keep the electrical consumption down is to have a common roof garden for all . The penhouse owners can take 4 slices of this for their own.

some developers are already doing this: single Bomb shelter shared by all units on the same floor. But they got no idea I got this better one: Is to put the lift right in the center of the building. This elevator has 4 exits much like the 2 exits you see at some shopping center. The elevator will act as a private lift for all units on the same floor BUT you do not need a lift lobby or landing area. Rather, you can have a big elevator instead.

and to save the carpark space, some developers use a complicated robotic system. There is no need to use robots at all. Why bring the car to the driver ? The drivers should get to their cars. One way to do this is to have a concentric carpark where all cars parked head in , into this carpark and reverse out to a spiral mechanical exits in the basement of the building. You need only 2 levels the most to park this way.

And the toilet water can use the rainwater collected from the roof garden to a storage tank.

And for simple LED room lightings, you can install a solar panels for all units on the rooftop and all units can use this common sources. Of course for high powered TVs and electrical appliances, you still need the SPower sources.

some developers are already doing this: single Bomb shelter shared by all units on the same floor. But they got no idea I got this better one: Is to put the lift right in the center of the building. This elevator has 4 exits much like the 2 exits you see at some shopping center. The elevator will act as a private lift for all units on the same floor BUT you do not need a lift lobby or landing area. Rather, you can have a big elevator instead.

I dont think you can have lift with 4 exits.
    because need common area for fireman lift? staircase.
    If all sides of lift are blocked by condo units, how can people access to emergency staircase?
    that means you need to build 1 emergency staircase & 1 fireman lift for every 2 units if point block if layout like pointblock.

You see, Singapore is blessed with the hot sunny days and the rainy monsoon seasons. We should use this to our advantage and pay less for our energy bills. I calculated that for each unit with working professional couples in a 300 approx 900sqft units project, their monthly utilities bills should be about $100 and the management fees can be $250. So, in total the maintenance costs of this project will be about $350 max. for each unit.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    I dont think you can have lift with 4 exits.
    because need common area for fireman lift? staircase.
    If all sides of lift are blocked by condo units, how can people access to emergency staircase?
    that means you need to build 1 emergency staircase & 1 fireman lift for every 2 units if point block if layout like pointblock.
    Yes indeed. That is the secret I intend to keep.

Hint:
    you can visit The Metz project.. it has no center lift, but the emergency exit is via the main door. The lift went right into the unit itself. Of course my idea is even more advanced than this la.LOL