Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128
Results 2,541 to 2,557 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

IMO, Stack 54 has the best facing

if wan total unblock, blk 3 stack 5 faces south see sentosa, blk 15 stack 51 faces north see rolling hills. Bathroom no need curtains some more.

If wan biggest floor area n highest floor, stack 4 and 54 R the ones.
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    Just wanted to correct one pt - all of dleedon is within nyps, at least according to one map

thanks for pointing out.

I havent used Onemap ... but i recall reading somewhere that not all Blks are within 1km..

yes base on onemap they all are within 1km

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    thanks for pointing out.

I havent used Onemap ... but i recall reading somewhere that not all Blks are within 1km..

yes base on onemap they all are within 1km
    its leedon residences which has some blks within 1km and other blks not.

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp View Post
    IMO, Stack 54 has the best facing
    huh ? 54 just see opposite block, where got best ?

51 is best, there is no doubt. I went up a few times already (a friend has a unit). very very nice view. you see very far from MBR with nothing in between, and you get total privacy, not a single house is facing you. In SG very rare you have unit like this. you can do your whatever naughty YOLO funny things in your MBR without fear

31-54 buyer probably needs a 4bd. no choice. block 15 has marble flooring and video intercom, better than the rest blocks, considered a "premium" block. 31 floor not too bad lah, cleared Leedon Residences. can see opposite block 3 from living room, but its MBR and one br can also see the unblock direction north west, ok lah.

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    huh ? 54 just see opposite block, where got best ?

51 is best, there is no doubt. I went up a few times already (a friend has a unit). very very nice view. you see very far from MBR with nothing in between, and you get total privacy, not a single house is facing you. In SG very rare you have unit like this. you can do your whatever naughty YOLO funny things in your MBR without fear

31-54 buyer probably needs a 4bd. no choice. block 15 has marble flooring and video intercom, better than the rest blocks, considered a "premium" block. 31 floor not too bad lah, cleared Leedon Residences. can see opposite block 3 from living room, but its MBR and one br can also see the unblock direction north west, ok lah.
    3,5,15 are premium blocks and their finishings are the same.

stack 51 facing bin center, haha

52 should be as good as 51? is that the bin centre or the power house? anyway, if you are maybe above 8 flr, shouldn't bother you.

anyway, for dleedon, the penthouses, patio units, strata houses are very poor value proposition and hardly moved, but the rest should be more or less all gone now?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    52 should be as good as 51? is that the bin centre or the power house? anyway, if you are maybe above 8 flr, shouldn't bother you.

anyway, for dleedon, the penthouses, patio units, strata houses are very poor value proposition and hardly moved, but the rest should be more or less all gone now?
    i think the big units in that block should still have some to sell due to quantum.

sad

Default Stack 51

This is e view of stack 51. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

D'LEEDON LEEDON HEIGHTS Condominium 10 CCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 Resale 1 $3,296,900 - 2,110sq ft Strata 21 to 25 1,563psf Apr-16

another transaction. not sure which stack.

Please reconsider your interest at d Leedon. I am currently staying at block 7 facing farrer road.. Due to road noise, you will not be able to open thbalcony . That aside, you need to wait forever for the lift during peak hours. If you stay at lower floors, the lift is most likely full. When you reach basement, you think you reach other countries with rubbish all over.

Sorry for the font size. I don't know how to reduce it

If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps!) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/auszip/

huge quantum sold in August:

D'LEEDON LEEDON HEIGHTS Strata Semi-detached 10 CCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 Resale 1 $7,188,000 - 8,181sq ft Strata - 879psf Aug-18