Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Even with a prefect fengshui location and facing who know few years down the road, govt decided to develope or sell the land in front of your doorstep and view with a new building with all the sharp edges pointing at you.

Therefore there is no guarantee and prefect fengshui.

With such relatively small units (3 bedder only 1150 sqft?) and price slashing, surely can move many units this month bah.

With the building structures already up, potential buyers can now feel how generously the buildings are spaced out (as compared with the more decent launches).

Anyway, showflat should be pulling down soon. The construction seems to be going very fast despite having a low take-up rate. This shows how deep the pockets Capitaland has.

Btw is the showroom open everyday or do I have to make appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Even with a prefect fengshui location and facing who know few years down the road, govt decided to develope or sell the land in front of your doorstep and view with a new building with all the sharp edges pointing at you.

Therefore there is no guarantee and prefect fengshui.
    For short to medium term can check the plot ratio on master plan. Most sian is getting construction going on right infront of one's house

I think it's everyday. Do visit the Leedon residences showflat too. That one much more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I think it's everyday. Do visit the Leedon residences showflat too. That one much more impressive.
    Wonder y they don't feature 2 & 3 bedders. Those are 3m Ceiling heights.

In the environment we are in now, SPACE is the new Luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    At these prices it is a steal. The final product is going to look quite impressive especially with the space between towers. The sales are being held hostage by Singaporean's superstitiousness over the feng shui related angular , trapezoid layouts, etc. If you do not believe in such mumbo jumbo , go and grab it.
    Buying is not a problem. Selling is and if chinese doesn't bite best don't touch it.

daily till 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    this must be the lousiest facing, layout and low floor unit. buy cheap also sell cheap and rent cheap.
    lousiest stacks u get more discount, near and facing farrer road. max 10%.