Page 3 of 256 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    According to you scenario, I see bigger and bigger gap between CCR and OCR private property prices (& even HDB flats) as people will try to move closer to central region for easier and faster time to work, to school, to shopping etc by driving and even public transport (and avoid having to squeeze like sardine & stand for the whole 1 hour journey on MRT & bus!)
    That observation is correct.

However, please note that Singapore is unique. We have statelite towns, regional centers which can be as good as core city (wtih qualifier). That's why u see spike in prices that don't really fit into the concept, AMK prices, Jurong Prices, Tampines Prices. ERP and Car issues will also support your point.

Singapore also builds its rail system like a spider web as compared to grid like nature. The king will be at the center of the spider web, the other small spiders could find spots outside the center. That's why Condo and HDB's in town are so expansive.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    According to you scenario, I see bigger and bigger gap between CCR and OCR private property prices (& even HDB flats) as people will try to move closer to central region for easier and faster time to work, to school, to shopping etc by driving and even public transport (and avoid having to squeeze like sardine & stand for the whole 1 hour journey on MRT & bus!)
    I think all regions will experience growth if govt's initiatives are successful.

CCR and RCR will be catering for the City workers while OCR will be good for the regional hubs.

You can see govt is trying to de-clutter the city central by having lower-value office activities farm out to the regional hubs
    like Tampines/Singapore Expo area and intensifying industrial activities at Jurong Lake
    while the intellectual stuff is happening in biopolis area. Aerospace hub in seletar(though this one i am not sure how many workers they need or the size of the industry).

Yap, higher paying intellectual jobs in central region, lower paying manufacturing and industrial activities in OCRs. This means central regions properties will go up more due to better affordability of people working in CCR and wanting to live in CCR while others will prefer to move to OCR, thus helping CCR to be an even better living place with less traffic jams and human traffic. Good good!

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I think all regions will experience growth if govt's initiatives are successful.

CCR and RCR will be catering for the City workers while OCR will be good for the regional hubs.

You can see govt is trying to de-clutter the city central by having lower-value office activities farm out to the regional hubs
    like Tampines/Singapore Expo area and intensifying industrial activities at Jurong Lake
    while the intellectual stuff is happening in biopolis area. Aerospace hub in seletar(though this one i am not sure how many workers they need or the size of the industry).

surprisingly, today's release of URA data showed some details of what could be this project:

An eye-popping 1715 units (most ever in singapore?) of Strata-Landed/Non-Landed Development bordered by King's Road, Leeden Heights and Farrer Road.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    surprisingly, today's release of URA data showed some details of what could be this project:

An eye-popping 1715 units (most ever in singapore?) of Strata-Landed/Non-Landed Development bordered by King's Road, Leeden Heights and Farrer Road.
    Do you have the ura website link? I would like to read-Thanks.. Thought in some Agent website they say 1555 units. Wow, 1715 is 160 units more.

split into MM units lor lol

17xx units...probably takes 3-4 phases.....

phase 1 buyers higher chance of winning ??

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    17xx units...probably takes 3-4 phases.....

phase 1 buyers higher chance of winning ??
    will also get the worst floors and stacks lol

Quote Originally Posted by august
    will also get the worst floors and stacks lol
    duno whether got cheap low flr poolview anot?

this project will be very very high profile...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    duno whether got cheap low flr poolview anot?

this project will be very very high profile...
    for sure i will go look see and kp ~