Page 5 of 256 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

well dun take my agent's word as fact yet. newspaper claimed the smallest unit is 900 sqft.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    at interlace, they have the 1055 sq ft ones but they also have the 8xx sq ft compact ones. i was referring to those. i thought those were the smallest capitaland would go.
    For mega projects like this (and recently The Minton) I would jokingly advise one to get the smallest cheapest unit. The facilities will be comprehensive and luxurious due to the size of project but you'll enjoy it as much as anyone else despite you paying less in terms of price and maintenance. Use it as a weekend / vacation home and invite 20 family members and friends to fully utilize the facilities! (Words of ugly singaporean)

ok, but maybe that was the old plan. 900 sq ft smallest unit and fewer units. but i remembered the number of units was only recently increased to 1715 so maybe 600 sq ft units have been carved out afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    well dun take my agent's word as fact yet. newspaper claimed the smallest unit is 900 sqft.

now, that makes me wonder if the facilities can support 1715 units and some ugly singaporeans and their friends hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    For mega projects like this (and recently The Minton) I would jokingly advise one to get the smallest cheapest unit. The facilities will be comprehensive and luxurious due to the size of project but you'll enjoy it as much as anyone else despite you paying less in terms of price and maintenance. Use it as a weekend / vacation home and invite 20 family members and friends to fully utilize the facilities! (Words of ugly singaporean)

nowadays ugly singaporeans are replaced by ugly "foreigners" of certain nationalities who bring their friends and tribes on wkends and hog condo facilities..

tribes?!?!?!?! dun buy condo better liao.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    nowadays ugly singaporeans are replaced by ugly "foreigners" of certain nationalities who bring their friends and tribes on wkends and hog condo facilities..

tribes?!?!?!?! dun buy condo better liao.
    it is inevitable.. nearly 1 in 2 resident on the island is now a foreigner
    and most of them are from "aspiring" nations ~

now, that makes me wonder if the facilities can support 1715 units and some ugly singaporeans and their friends hehehe.
    not if all think like me! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by august
    this is sooooooo true....the more facilities there are, the more accessible it is, the more it will be exploited by these foreign tribes and entourages.

The same qualities that pushes up the psf of a project become a double-edged sword...

august just said not only singaporeans but foreigners also.

i will stick to old condos which hopefully won't attract such pple.

not if all think like me! hahaha