Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233343536374247525762 ... LastLast

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    capitaland's share price is going to dip below $3, either today or tomorrow.

Now these two bozos are trying to talk up the share price.

the bottom line is this is a huge project, so whether the few released units are selling well or not is entirely irrelevant. Besides, how long have these units been on the market? more than 6 months. Still not sold out?

haha, stop the misinformation. it is a losers' project.

CCR, you actually bought a unit, right? so, don't pretend that you are neutral.
    Good luck to the buyers...no amount of soothsaying can help...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Don't worry, I am not buying anything in CCR. I am now looking at San Francisco and Washington DC. the prices there are much more reasonable. i think one property in Singapore in my global portfolio is enough.

by the way, I did not have to reply to your post. But I just can't stand people who have interests in a project pretending that they don't.
    Sigh....no wonder Singaporean have. Problem with foreigners if the quality is like this.... Posting facts in a forum page titled dleedon and I get called names and get shot... Sigh and imthot Germany have more mature democracy than us.... Now I can even voice what I hear and see..... Sigh sigh.... Life is so unfair... Why am I being look down by a foreigner who comes to my country and work under our FT scheme.... So sad......

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I went to dleedon show flat over the weekend, just to Kay poh cost forummers say sales bad.... As I have posted on the other thread, almost all below 25th floor unit sold out... Only those above 25 priced ath above 2100 psf still moving slowly.... So I think sales is not bad man... As they have not launched other tower that's why sales still slow cost only premium units left... The agen told me a lot of buyers came to buy dleedon after going to caspian, h20, and other ocr properties and find the prices there above 1k psf... Will be interesting to see how much they will launch for the next tower.... And the agent also said that leedon residence price will be 2200 to 2400.... I also think it has to be that price or else no face.... Dleeodon LH sell at 2100 and above for high florr unit, leedon residence sure must at least sell at that price since it's FH
    25th flr and above at $2100psf is commanding a premium bcos these units will be unrivalled in height in the vicinity, so the pricing is an exception rather then the norm

leedon residences being lower plot ratio could not go as tall, its location also slightly inferior... however it is FH so plus minus my guess top pricing also around $2100psf. if priced higher is not worth it imo... agents say 2200 to 2400 is just empty sales talk with no basis.

Smile

Maybe you are right.... Let's see... As Glydebourne was sold at about 2150 psf, if leedon sell lesser than that no face agin man...anyway very soon we will know

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Problem is that is probably a FW and not the real FT as the real FT will be paying >$8k pm rental in CCR area or bought a prime property in CCR and enjoy shopping in Orchard feeling that the things there are worth all the money rather than living in some heartland areas and shopping in some cheap-skate heartland malls and shouting that Orchard is out-dated, things so expensive and useless and he has no need to step into Orchard and CCR properties overvalued while their properties in heartland will increase to future "Orchard price" etc!

Sigh....no wonder Singaporean have. Problem with foreigners if the quality is like this.... Posting facts in a forum page titled dleedon and I get called names and get shot... Sigh and imthot Germany have more mature democracy than us.... Now I can even voice what I hear and see..... Sigh sigh.... Life is so unfair... Why am I being look down by a foreigner who comes to my country and work under our FT scheme.... So sad......

He seem to have a big hot temper too.... Really don't understand.... And I can't believe he will be looking at houses in washington and SF, and yet stay in Carabelle... San Francisco is like the orchard road of the west coast, small area but expensive properties prices... Unless it's like burlingame and San Jose, but he Lu,p them under SF

He seem to have a big hot temper too.... Really don't understand.... And I can't believe he will be looking at houses in washington and SF, and yet stay in Carabelle... San Francisco is like the orchard road of the west coast, small area but expensive properties prices... Unless it's like burlingame and San Jose, but he Lu,p them under SF
    He is a NATO..

Don't think we have to be neutral to post in this forum as we are just stating our opinion. Forumers who have vested interests in this development surely will be more bullish than the others. What's the problem with that?
    But please, don't mix it with the "foreigners" as I believe very likely you may sell or rent your unit to a foreigner.

SpinCity I saw u joined just recently, so u r forgiven for not knowing the colorful style of certain members here

Staling quite poor thing lah. Went to see duchess residences launch but everyone bochap him for half an hour in the showroom, sure feel very angry, hence the deep hatred of CCR, IN PARTICULAR this area. Notice he only comments mostly in Bt Timah threads ? I'm sure he's still looking to buy

Btw august , agreed 2* floor asking 2kpsf is for the view. U can see really far. CAPL somehow managed to get a huge plot ratio. Every one surrounding it is at least 10flrs lower

Good point spin city... Just trying to Suan him and make him more angry thats all.... Lol.... And he is funny... Cming to a singapore property forum to encourage people to buy overseas properties and shares? Haha... He should post in CNBC.... NATO from Germany?

Another small point is that non Asian will never understand Asian fixation with properties.... This is an indisputable fact.... That's why you have so many Caucasians renting and refuse to buy... You know once small difference in culture... Asians like to buy physical goods and save for the future generation, to have somthing to pass down, while westerners, most westerners like to live for the moment, spend on services like food and beverage and holidays... Nothing wrong either one, just different culture...

Another small point is that non Asian will never understand Asian fixation with properties.... This is an indisputable fact.... That's why you have so many Caucasians renting and refuse to buy... You know once small difference in culture... Asians like to buy physical goods and save for the future generation, to have somthing to pass down, while westerners, most westerners like to live for the moment, spend on services like food and beverage and holidays... Nothing wrong either one, just different culture...
    my ang mor tenant telling me its crazy for Sg to keep building condos non-stop.....asking me y still wana hold on to the unit i am renting to him....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    my ang mor tenant telling me its crazy for Sg to keep building condos non-stop.....asking me y still wana hold on to the unit i am renting to him....LOL
    funny ; ) u got tell him so u can continue to rent to him?

SG govt URA planning one kind one lah. Once it's 99LH, plot ratio usually much higher than FH. The govt usually more stingy with plot ratio with the FH plot. Maybe govt dun wan the FH land owners to profit too much? While if 99LH value maintain high high, the govt can still profit from GLS.

In short, planning is based on self-interest and nothing to do with sustainable living or aethestic reasons. I've seen quite a few areas where the FH have much lower plot ratio than the leasehold in the SAME area.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    SpinCity I saw u joined just recently, so u r forgiven for not knowing the colorful style of certain members here

Staling quite poor thing lah. Went to see duchess residences launch but everyone bochap him for half an hour in the showroom, sure feel very angry, hence the deep hatred of CCR, IN PARTICULAR this area. Notice he only comments mostly in Bt Timah threads ? I'm sure he's still looking to buy

Btw august , agreed 2* floor asking 2kpsf is for the view. U can see really far. CAPL somehow managed to get a huge plot ratio. Every one surrounding it is at least 10flrs lower

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    SG govt URA planning one kind one lah. Once it's 99LH, plot ratio usually much higher than FH. The govt usually more stingy with plot ratio with the FH plot. Maybe govt dun wan the FH land owners to profit too much? While if 99LH value maintain high high, the govt can still profit from GLS.

In short, planning is based on self-interest and nothing to do with sustainable living or aethestic reasons. I've seen quite a few areas where the FH have much lower plot ratio than the leasehold in the SAME area.
    if not LH how to sell? So far in farrer road area, the HDB n 99 LH is towering the area. But then again looking at the other side of the argument, most rich pple like exclusive, so better to keep it low and few units, then pple will like.

2100psf? better to buy Bukit timah or D1/D2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    if not LH how to sell? So far in farrer road area, the HDB n 99 LH is towering the area. But then again looking at the other side of the argument, most rich pple like exclusive, so better to keep it low and few units, then pple will like.
    yes the hdbs are tall ... but they are road side properties .. convenient but damn noisy

in the past , 99lh land are sold cheaper than FH's ... so to profit more from the 99lh land, they gave higher plot ratio ...

thats what i think was the case ... maybe its still the case now

Do u guys tink farrer mrt is actually a selling point for dleedon? Quite a number of stops to cbd ....one stop to holland v n few stops to orchard....might as well buy holland v ppty or shelford area which is near to botanical garden dtl?

Who will b the potential tenants? Dun tell me biopolis? How can those expats afford the rental? I dun see the rental potential for this project....

Actually wats the selling point for dleedon other den the views?

Do u guys tink farrer mrt is actually a selling point for dleedon? Quite a number of stops to cbd ....one stop to holland v n few stops to orchard....might as well buy holland v ppty or shelford area which is near to botanical garden dtl?

Who will b the potential tenants? Dun tell me biopolis? How can those expats afford the rental? I dun see the rental potential for this project....

Actually wats the selling point for dleedon other den the views?

quite true ...

i kind of like the wet mkt there ...almost all the hawkers there can speak proper english

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    quite true ...

i kind of like the wet mkt there ...almost all the hawkers there can speak proper english
    Locals dun mind hawker/wet market but expats usually prefer cold storage or at least ntuc fairpx.....so goto take a train to holland v for groceries n fine dining?

You should tell your tenant that because you get a generous tenant who is willing to pay the interest and principal for your mortgage, surely want to hold!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ai yoh, US equivalent of OCR properties even so much much cheaper than CCR properties! don't see how anybody who despise SG CCR properties & can only afford OCR will ever buy US CCR!

Locals dun mind hawker/wet market but expats usually prefer cold storage or at least ntuc fairpx.....so goto take a train to holland v for groceries n fine dining?
    well i know many expats living in sommerville park, spanish villa they walk to holland v ... to makan ... but they also go to the wet mkt to buy small items ...sometimes on a alternate day basis ...

when they need to buy large amt, then they go to cold storage 'late at night' as the one at holland v is 24 hr...then they take a cab back if they dont drive ...

so i would say ..they are quite a good number of foreigners in that area that patronise both the wet mkt + supermkt at holland v

well i know many expats living in sommerville park, spanish villa they walk to holland v ... to makan ... but they also go to the wet mkt to buy small items ...sometimes on a alternate day basis ...

when they need to buy large amt, then they go to cold storage 'late at night' as the one at holland v is 24 hr...then they take a cab back if they dont drive ...

so i would say ..they are quite a good number of foreigners in that area that patronise both the wet mkt + supermkt at holland v
    Den looks like the mrt is not really a selling point rite? Hehe.....

Big families will take cab....den singles or coUples may use the mrt...but thats quite a number of stops to cbd n nid to change train...might as well rent the sail, one shenton n clift?

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    You should tell your tenant that because you get a generous tenant who is willing to pay the interest and principal for your mortgage, surely want to hold!
    Hehe, i wanted to say bcoz i borrow at 1.5% n achieve more den 4%yield based on current market value...but i hold bck lar...hahaha

Big families will take cab....den singles or coUples may use the mrt...but thats quite a number of stops to cbd n nid to change train...might as well rent the sail, one shenton n clift?

i am told that almost all the bus services along holland rd goes to orchard ..
    my colleagues who live near holland/farrer ..all take bus to orchard and switch to train to CBD ..door to door 25mins

sometimes they cycle to work ..35 ish mins they say

so mrt will be good ..when it rains

i am told that almost all the bus services along holland rd goes to orchard ..
    my colleagues who live near holland/farrer ..all take bus to orchard and switch to train to CBD ..door to door 25mins

sometimes they cycle to work ..35 ish mins they say

so mrt will be good ..when it rains
    I tink 3bedder in dleedon with gd views will hf demand....i m just skeptical about the smaller units....

Aonother thing is 1700units....not sure will turn off expats anot?

I tink 3bedder in dleedon with gd views will hf demand....i m just skeptical about the smaller units....

Aonother thing is 1700units....not sure will turn off expats anot?

how big is the land ?

sommerville park is old ... max 400 units ... land 8xx,xxx sqft ... expats love the environment ..despite its age

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    2100psf? better to buy Bukit timah or D1/D2 right?
    2100psf i think is only 25th floor and above. 24th floor is $17++psf. Thus 25th floor and above not moving much.

Dont understand your point on y its better to buy bukit timah for 2100psf.

Got use mrt or not is irrelevant and subjective. Today GLS tons of land near mrt, all bid record price. If one's property is not near mrt, one can only console themselves by saying theirs is Free Hold and maybe say near forest or pond.

IMHO 3 factors sells today, location, Development story, and most impt MRT. The best MRT stations are those underground stations. Convenience without the noise. Other than that, can only say near Highway and its Freehold.