Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 5358636873787980818283848586 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Was there during weekend. Attracted by the advertisements that promises big discount. We were shown 2 nicely done up units by the developer agent. Well I must say that the place looks good. One issue. I think there will be some difficulty driving out to Farrer Road in the morning.

Interesting thing was that agent told us new units selling at $2000psf, for cheapest 2 bedder units, after discount. We ask specifically for cheaper units but there are none available. Agent then offered to bring us to Commonwealth towers.

Looks like the remainding units are not so cheap. There should be bad facing units going for<$2kpfs

With close to 1500 units sold, 2 bedders with almost the lowest quantum can't be selling cheap right. And since e TOP party, sales have been quietly moving

how much you guys reckon that view towards Kings Road at Dleedon alone is worth? how much of a premium vs say a unit facing leedon residences?

I heard some 3 bedrooms transacted ard $4-$4.3K. really?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Bro, have to be firmed!! I get the contractor to hack my defect 8 slabs marble floors, change many of the parque flooring, insist I want it! We pay so much for the unit, why ask for lower quality, ....... they give me many excuses and stories, but I just reject them
    I am a newbie here and I truly appreciate all the advice that are offered in this forum.
    I submitted 6 pages of defects, the most serious being insufficient drainage gradient in all the shower area. One month to fix is up today and rectification inspection is tomorrow. I will let you guys know the outcome.
    Just wondering what if the defects are not rectified within one month, can we claim non usage, prop tax, maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    I heard some 3 bedrooms transacted ard $4-$4.3K. really?
    It is true. Many units are asking for that little per month. More than 1,400 units are for rent. It seems no one wants to live in this "prime" area. Haha, where is HP65 when I need someone to laugh at?

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    It is true. Many units are asking for that little per month. More than 1,400 units are for rent. It seems no one wants to live in this "prime" area. Haha, where is HP65 when I need someone to laugh at?
    Commie, I'm here....so what do you wanna laugh at? Did you leave Singapore for Canada because NUS did not renew your contract due to your under-performance? Still trying to find a D10 condo or landed here after you have been kicked out of Singapore? Seriously...You love Singapore so much that even after leaving Singapore still come back to CondoSgforum to visit us and check out the ppty scene here? Guess you must be really trash coz there are also lots of trashy foreigners here in Singapore yet you are not even comparable to them and got kicked out by NUS, pathetic

So what do you wanna laugh at? That I'm still hanging on to my D10 condo and landed?

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    Commie, I'm here....so what do you wanna laugh at? Did you leave Singapore for Canada because NUS did not renew your contract due to your under-performance? Still trying to find a D10 condo or landed here after you have been kicked out of Singapore? Seriously...You love Singapore so much that even after leaving Singapore still come back to CondoSgforum to visit us and check out the ppty scene here? Guess you must be really trash coz there are also lots of trashy foreigners here in Singapore yet you are not even comparable to them and got kicked out by NUS, pathetic

So what do you wanna laugh at? That I'm still hanging on to my D10 condo and landed?
    I visit this website for the same reason that I am writing this post to you, to enjoy seeing my prediction come true, which is CCR is going down in flames and people like you will lose millions if not more. Remember the nasty, xenophobic posts you wrote to me? Well, look who is crying all the way to mortgage sales and personal bankruptcy. I tell you a secret: It ain't me. Haha.

By the way, landed properties mean nothing to Canadians, as we all live in landed properties. My home is probably much bigger than yours, but costs only a fraction (not even 5%). My yard is so big that my dog sometimes has troubles finding his way back indoors.

Another by the way, I love working in Singapore except for my experiences with some of the xenophobic bozos including you. NUS was kind to me and asked me to stay. But I miss my country and had had enough of the heat and humidity. Besides, my kids are growing up and need to know their own country better.

It is Chinese New Year. I will take this opportunity to wish you and your fellow Chinese Singaporeans a prosperous new year. I hope you don't lose too much in real estate.

I visit this website for the same reason that I am writing this post to you, to enjoy seeing my prediction come true, which is CCR is going down in flames and people like you will lose millions if not more. Remember the nasty, xenophobic posts you wrote to me? Well, look who is crying all the way to mortgage sales and personal bankruptcy. I tell you a secret: It ain't me. Haha.

By the way, landed properties mean nothing to Canadians, as we all live in landed properties. My home is probably much bigger than yours, but costs only a fraction (not even 5%). My yard is so big that my dog sometimes has troubles finding his way back indoors.

Another by the way, I love working in Singapore except for my experiences with some of the xenophobic bozos including you. NUS was kind to me and asked me to stay. But I miss my country and had had enough of the heat and humidity. Besides, my kids are growing up and need to know their own country better.

It is Chinese New Year. I will take this opportunity to wish you and your fellow Chinese Singaporeans a prosperous new year. I hope you don't lose too much in real estate.
    Please save your hypocritical blessings for your dogs. We Singaporeans do not need freeloaders like you and NUS quickly recognized and kicked you outta here. As I have said before, we value true quality foreigners who contribute to society, not dogs like you who bite the hands that feed you and gave you a job, including your wife.....remember how you were so ashamed of your wife in one of your postings lol?

You see, you might have a Canadian passport, but deep inside, you are still a Chinese who loves ppty. So you can boast all you want about how big landed is in Canada, end of the day, you will never be satisfied coz ppty and wealth building will always be at the core of we Asians. However, we need to learn contentment and humility. This is where you fail miserably coz you lack both virtues.

Your postings above already reflect how bitter you must have felt at how you were treated while in Singapore / NUS but you fail to recognized you were treated as such due to your incompetency and especially pride....constantly. And I can see you are still the same old crap even though you might stay in a farmland in Canada but ultimately still feeling hollow and meaningless within the depths of your soul and searching for the elusive goal of satisfaction.....derive 'joy' in seeing others suffer? How pathetic is that lol

Besides, what kind of a human enjoy seeing others suffer? Even my dog can weep when she saw a stray cat got hit by a car. You see, what's even more pathetic is you could even derived joy at faceless strangers on the Internet identified by a handle. To burst your bubble, I did not lose millions (in fact I have gained considerably in my other investments) but I have no wish to reveal my personal wealth which probably could buy many many times of all the properties you might have, including your crappybelle and Canadian properties. I have also lost money in my Oz ppty through currency devaluation recently but I have gained much more from previous investments there too. The fact of the matter is I did not lose sleep coz I can afford it....in fact, since you are so fixated on D10 ppty, let me share only that part of my portfolio with you its performance. As at 31 Dec 2014, my vaulers valued 1 at 20% above my purchase cost....this is the worst performer of the lot. The next 1, did better. 350% above my purchase cost. But this excludes all the rental I have collected. And finally, the last one is the best performer. The land value alone has appreciated 300%. But all these still doesn't matter as wealth alone will not make a man happy. All material wealth on earth are useless if one does not know true contentment.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    Please save your hypocritical blessings for your dogs. We Singaporeans do not need freeloaders like you and NUS quickly recognized and kicked you outta here. As I have said before, we value true quality foreigners who contribute to society, not dogs like you who bite the hands that feed you and gave you a job, including your wife.....remember how you were so ashamed of your wife in one of your postings lol?

You see, you might have a Canadian passport, but deep inside, you are still a Chinese who loves ppty. So you can boast all you want about how big landed is in Canada, end of the day, you will never be satisfied coz ppty and wealth building will always be at the core of we Asians. However, we need to learn contentment and humility. This is where you fail miserably coz you lack both virtues.

Your postings above already reflect how bitter you must have felt at how you were treated while in Singapore / NUS but you fail to recognized you were treated as such due to your incompetency and especially pride....constantly. And I can see you are still the same old crap even though you might stay in a farmland in Canada but ultimately still feeling hollow and meaningless within the depths of your soul and searching for the elusive goal of satisfaction.....derive 'joy' in seeing others suffer? How pathetic is that lol

Besides, what kind of a human enjoy seeing others suffer? Even my dog can weep when she saw a stray cat got hit by a car. You see, what's even more pathetic is you could even derived joy at faceless strangers on the Internet identified by a handle. To burst your bubble, I did not lose millions (in fact I have gained considerably in my other investments) but I have no wish to reveal my personal wealth which probably could buy many many times of all the properties you might have, including your crappybelle and Canadian properties. I have also lost money in my Oz ppty through currency devaluation recently but I have gained much more from previous investments there too. The fact of the matter is I did not lose sleep coz I can afford it....in fact, since you are so fixated on D10 ppty, let me share only that part of my portfolio with you its performance. As at 31 Dec 2014, my vaulers valued 1 at 20% above my purchase cost....this is the worst performer of the lot. The next 1, did better. 350% above my purchase cost. But this excludes all the rental I have collected. And finally, the last one is the best performer. The land value alone has appreciated 300%. But all these still doesn't matter as wealth alone will not make a man happy. All material wealth on earth are useless if one does not know true contentment.
    My god, you truly are the lowest human scum there is. Did I say I enjoy seeing people lose money? I said I enjoy seeing my prediction come true. I am a professor, and making forecasts is my business. Seeing my predictions come true gives me greatest satisfaction as a professional. If people lose money because of their irrational exuberance about D10 or Sentosa properties, don't blame me. I just make forecasts and my career depends on how my forecasts pan out.

Say whatever you want about why I left NUS. It doesn't matter to me because as far as I am concerned, you are just one of those scurrying around under my sink. What you think matters as little to me as whether my dog go potty in the northwest or northeast corner of my backyard.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I am not a professor, so I don't make empty forecasts!
    I put my money where my mouth is!

And I enjoy seeing my prediction come true because it will directly put MILLIONS $$$ into my pocket!

I predict that property prices like those in JGateway, West Coast like Crapbelle will go down by 15% within next 3 years and go nowhere from there within next 6 years until next recession and crash further more again!

Those people aiming to buy OCR private properties particularly in the West region, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, you truly are the lowest human scum there is. Did I say I enjoy seeing people lose money? I said I enjoy seeing my prediction come true. I am a professor, and making forecasts is my business. Seeing my predictions come true gives me greatest satisfaction as a professional. If people lose money because of their irrational exuberance about D10 or Sentosa properties, don't blame me. I just make forecasts and my career depends on how my forecasts pan out.

Say whatever you want about why I left NUS. It doesn't matter to me because as far as I am concerned, you are just one of those scurrying around under my sink. What you think matters as little to me as whether my dog go potty in the northwest or northeast corner of my backyard.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post

And I enjoy seeing my prediction come true because it will directly put MILLIONS $$$ into my pocket!

I predict that property prices like those in JGateway, West Coast like Crapbelle will go down by 15% within next 3 years and go nowhere from there within next 6 years until next recession and crash further more again!

Those people aiming to buy OCR private properties particularly in the West region, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    True... especially beware of people who claim that they can predict ... some are so good at it that they can tell you without any blink of an eye that Singapore will snow in 3 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderkind View Post
    True... especially beware of people who claim that they can predict ... some are so good at it that they can tell you without any blink of an eye that Singapore will snow in 3 years time.
    But you don't get snow in the Central region... only snow in certain parts of Singapore because weather is colder there... don't ask too much question about Singapore 's size... the prediction is damned accurate ... should you not beware ?

Last year you predict 2 years will crash, then 6 years, and this year again you are flip flopping on your prediction.

And most importantly you dont even have a benchmark to measure or quantify your prediction, which mean this is all as good as empty vessel talking cock singing song.

Tell tale sign of an insecure and mentally disturb human beings.

14th Oct 2014
    I said "CURRENT VALUATION" is $1400 psf only.
    As we all know, OCR private condos are seriously OVER-PRICED!
    should see JGateway drop another 20-30% below $1400 psf in next 2-3 years!
    (20-30% by 2016-2017)

23rd Oct 2014
    Green horn teaching ecperienced investor how to invest? Wow!
    They sure will die pain pain in 6 years time! For SURE because OCR private condos crashing!
    (CRASH by 2020)

2 weeks ago

(15% by 2021)

The big question which teddybear cannot answer is 15%, 20-30% from what level?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post
    Tell tale sign of an insecure and mentally disturb human beings.

14th Oct 2014

(20-30% by 2016-2017)

23rd Oct 2014

(CRASH by 2020)

2 weeks ago

(15% by 2021)

The big question which teddybear cannot answer is 15%, 20-30% from what level?
    Its a Tell tail sign he is a Liar. Pathological Liar. Get use to his shit.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

saw my email alert, came in to read and found nothing updated about d'leedon since feb. lol.

Hi to all D'Leedon owners, recently collected key and you realised you're buying a higher sum of instalment now.
    I've been making rounds to D'Leedon and I understand the loan was first disbursed at 2013 around march.
    It will take 3 years for your lock-in to end, if any. For those who took up floating package, you should refinance now as i've done many cases for D'Leedon whereby the penalty right now for undisbursed loan is just 1/5 to the amount you saved. By the time you wait for CSC for full disbursement, your interest will be on the high of at least 2% above according to market trend now.
    If you all need any help or advise, please do not hesitate to PM me and i'll be glad to help as much as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post
    Last year you predict 2 years will crash, then 6 years, and this year again you are flip flopping on your prediction.

And most importantly you dont even have a benchmark to measure or quantify your prediction, which mean this is all as good as empty vessel talking cock singing song.
    You believe His BULLSHIT. He Talk COCK no. 1
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Default d'Leedon Defect Rectification

This is the followup on defect rectification.

It took them more then one week to start rectification and finished one week after deadline. Most of the major items were done but one recurring fault which is the poor drainage at the planter box was not done to my satisfaction. So it is currently still pending my inspection. You need to bug them CONSTANTLY, call every day if you can.
    In my block there is a security issue at the lift landing. One can climb over the low parapet, walk along the ledge and climb into my apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by wrongleedon View Post

It took them more then one week to start rectification and finished one week after deadline. Most of the major items were done but one recurring fault which is the poor drainage at the planter box was not done to my satisfaction. So it is currently still pending my inspection. You need to bug them CONSTANTLY, call every day if you can.
    In my block there is a security issue at the lift landing. One can climb over the low parapet, walk along the ledge and climb into my apartment.
    is that consider a defect? some things are just unfortunate design feature.

actually how did they rectify poor drainage?

btw, the project TOP 6 months already. have lots of people moved in yet?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post

Obviously not. They are hoping to sell it to the next buyer before it is too late.

quite a lot. at nite can see the lights filling up the buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    quite a lot. at nite can see the lights filling up the buildings.
    Then why are there 1000 plus ads for rent on propertyguru and 500 plus for sale?

Either the lights are turned on by ghosts or you were seeing things that don't exist.

there are 1700 units ?

assuming every unit has 1 defects ... it will take developer a long time to finish rectifying the issues ...

2 weeks is considered fast ... taking into acc the large number of units ..

Rectification of poor drainage at the planter box is by applying another layer of cement to certain area to increase the gradient so that water flows to the drainage hole.
    Don't know how many people have moved in as I haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    there are 1700 units ?

assuming every unit has 1 defects ... it will take developer a long time to finish rectifying the issues ...

2 weeks is considered fast ... taking into acc the large number of units ..
    I wasn't clear in my posting. The rectification period as stated in the owners handbook is that it must be completed in one month. It took them more then 5 weeks.

I wasn't clear in my posting. The rectification period as stated in the owners handbook is that it must be completed in one month. It took them more then 5 weeks.
    yes, you need to bug them. Unfortunately, all else being equal, the one who bugs more get his things done first. that's just life.

while the development is big, it only means that they need to allocate more resources to such a big project. do you have drainage issue in the toilets, kitchens or other tiled areas? do they remove the tiles and reslope the toilet as well? i doubt any contractor would do that, and it might create other issues with water proofing.

Woh Hup is probably one of the most reputable contractor in SG, but i wonder how they do these things.

Then why are there 1000 plus ads for rent on propertyguru and 500 plus for sale?

Either the lights are turned on by ghosts or you were seeing things that don't exist.
    lots of multiple postings and postings selling developers units. not many selling resale units, which is not surprising considering most are still within 8% SSD.

propertyguru postings always very high when a project just TOP, let alone a 1700 unit project. means nothing...

yes, you need to bug them. Unfortunately, all else being equal, the one who bugs more get his things done first. that's just life.

while the development is big, it only means that they need to allocate more resources to such a big project. do you have drainage issue in the toilets, kitchens or other tiled areas? do they remove the tiles and reslope the toilet as well? i doubt any contractor would do that, and it might create other issues with water proofing.

Woh Hup is probably one of the most reputable contractor in SG, but i wonder how they do these things.
    Besides the planter box, all the toilets had ponding issues including powder room. And yes they removed the tiles to re do the gradient. What was most unsightly was the external ledges were splashed with paint and cement patches. The contractor obviously did a rush job to hand over to owners.
    Woh Hup may be one of the biggest contractor, this development is surely not the best show case for their work.