Page 81 of 86 FirstFirst ... 515661667176777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

8 retail shops at Dleedon on sale - 5 shops and 3 restaurants.

2 was sold I understand.

for such development with commercial units who decide if the biz can serve non residents? recently in this forum iresidents in vacanzia east were complaining abt a childcare in their condo being opened to non residents. i think kinderland at pandan valley also open to public...

business wont survive if its dependable on residents only.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    It is reserved for residents for now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    minimart, laundry, small eatery/pub not an issue. I think a small bakery or deli can do well too. Bayshore used to have a spa/nail place as well. I know one other condo with a "spa" where male customers can get a happy ending

Preschool seems difficult but i understand Mandarin has one. it would be great for residents with preschool going kids. Maybe D'leedon and its 1700 units can support such a business.

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    minimart, laundry, small eatery/pub not an issue. I think a small bakery or deli can do well too. Bayshore used to have a spa/nail place as well. I know one other condo with a "spa" where male customers can get a happy ending

Preschool seems difficult but i understand Mandarin has one. it would be great for residents with preschool going kids. Maybe D'leedon and its 1700 units can support such a business.
    Just heard... the commercial units fully sold!

Understand that only the 5 shops are fully sold, the 3 restaurants are still available. Quite a bit of works still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by FredtheRed View Post
    Understand that only the 5 shops are fully sold, the 3 restaurants are still available. Quite a bit of works still going on.
    I see.

TOP letters to owners - still not issued yet. Seems a lot of touching up and exterior cleaning to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    I see.

TOP letters to owners - still not issued yet. Seems a lot of touching up and exterior cleaning to do.
    TOP letters have started to be issued today.

Any idea which block goes first? Share pics if you have!

Any idea which block goes first? Share pics if you have!
    Would like to know as well. I'm a little surprised that they've started issuing letters as the place still looked a little raw when I was there very recently. Tried to upload pics of the designer units and the awesome views but couldn't, for some reason it just wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by FredtheRed View Post
    Would like to know as well. I'm a little surprised that they've started issuing letters as the place still looked a little raw when I was there very recently. Tried to upload pics of the designer units and the awesome views but couldn't, for some reason it just wouldn't work.
    Indeed... still quite a lot of work to be done on exterior... they are clearing and touching up the exterior walls.

I believe some units at the premium blocks 3,5 and 15 have been issued. I guessed the owners have requested early NVP, probably trying to move in before new school term starts.

Indeed... still quite a lot of work to be done on exterior... they are clearing and touching up the exterior walls.

I believe some units at the premium blocks 3,5 and 15 have been issued. I guessed the owners have requested early NVP, probably trying to move in before new school term starts.
    Convenient to say ur source of information?
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight View Post
    Convenient to say ur source of information?
    I've a unit in 1 of these blocks & am still waiting for my NVP letter.

Those owners who have kids going to school nearby like myself...I'm sure would like to collect their keys & move in before the new school term starts, if the situation permits.

Confirmed with a owner. He wrote in months back to be in the early batches. But key collection probably one week later as need cheque clearance .. Loan disbursement

Confirmed with a owner. He wrote in months back to be in the early batches. But key collection probably one week later as need cheque clearance .. Loan disbursement
    collected keys yesterday.

collected keys yesterday.
    Very nice, did everything meet expectations as far as the physical unit is concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by banana55 View Post
    Very nice, did everything meet expectations as far as the physical unit is concerned?
    Pre-inspection was not done properly before handing over the keys.

Unit was very clean but there are obvious defects like hairline scratches on main door, hairline cracks on walls etc which were not rectified before handing over. Of course, need a trained eye to spot

Still a lot of exterior works ongoing...

Upon collecting eyes, I only realize my unit was a special one... with emergency button, handicap friendly features....

Dleedon has many different kind of units....

Unit was very clean but there are obvious defects like hairline scratches on main door, hairline cracks on walls etc which were not rectified before handing over. Of course, need a trained eye to spot

Upon collecting eyes, I only realize my unit was a special one... with emergency button, handicap friendly features....

Wow emergency button? Is it hooked up to some siren of sorts or perhaps to some emergency hotline? and where are the buttons located? Sure hope they didn't fix it onto say the toilet marble walls.

Also was your unit equipped ready with town gas pipes?

Quote Originally Posted by banana55 View Post
    Wow emergency button? Is it hooked up to some siren of sorts or perhaps to some emergency hotline? and where are the buttons located? Sure hope they didn't fix it onto say the toilet marble walls.

Also was your unit equipped ready with town gas pipes?
    dun think so.

Yes - it will be linked the emergency phone numbers (3 numbers) you choose. The buttons are located at strategic locations around the house.

Thanks for the insights, though I'm not sure what to make of the emergency buttons at this point but will certainly keep a lookout whether they equip my unit with the same feature when the time comes

wah interesting. are you ok sharing which block you are at that comes with such feature?

wah interesting. are you ok sharing which block you are at that comes with such feature?
    one of the units in the 3 premium blocks.

Default Bulk purchase of electronics at best Denki for d'leedoners

Hi all just wondering for those who have just gotten keys or waiting to do so to your unit in d'leedon, would you be keen to join in bulk purchase to get electronics from best Denki? Spoke to a sales person in vicocitu outlet and he said he could work out something if we purchase in bulk. So far there are 4 families keen, if anymore keen to join in bulk purse or have lobang for electronics discount please kindly drop me a PM or an email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Anyone else received their keys? Drove past over the weekend & still see the cranes on top of the blocks.

The cranes are service cranes for e building and is a permanent fixture. It will be hidden once not in use
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Quote Originally Posted by dadof4 View Post
    Anyone else received their keys? Drove past over the weekend & still see the cranes on top of the blocks.
    Just collected in the evening

Quote Originally Posted by San_d View Post
    Congratulations.

You should be one of the early birds... as key collection is scheduled till Feb 2015.

The development is still going through exterior painting and washing.... many parts of the development still WIP.

Quote Originally Posted by San_d View Post
    so far has the room sizes and finishings been up to expectations? people buying off plan can get quite surprised when the product is finally delivered. i see a lot of advertisements for rental as well on property guru.

as this is our first time owning a new unit, we really didn't know what to expect.
    The layout is pretty accurate I suppose but rooms were smaller then what we thought but living room and balcony seems quite ok Upon first inspection we were quite happy with the overall furnishing but upon multiple inspection and with friends' help we found quite a few major issues like bay window water leakage and crack on sink marble top. What we couldn't really appreciate was the handicap friendly wardrobe system which takes up a lot of space leaving lesser usable space to hang clothes. We were also disappointed that there wasn't enough drawers incorporated into the wardrobe where we can keep our folded clothings. There are however some nice touches which where not found in the floor plan like installation of hair dryer and a microwave oven.