Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 131823283338394041424344454647485358636873 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    applicable for low flrs, 3rms. Cheapest close to 2mil for 3rms after discount
    2rm about 1.4mil

Very value for money only if you getting large units
    There are 3br 1150sf at 1.7m 1450psf based on my discount. I thought its not bad

Quote Originally Posted by tigger13
    Been looking d'leedon for the past year. Really like the idea of a big estate for own stay. For investment, well its only 30+% sold and there are 1000+ units to go. Still sitting on the fence as the unit I am looking at is 2m+. Still a lot of money to spend.

Anyway, just to share. Actually the list prices were jacked up 4% for below #10 units and 2% for above #10 units before the current new discounts.

Overall still cheaper if you can achieve the full 10% discount to offset they inflated the list price. But its not exactly a real 10% discount if you know what I mean.

Crocked bedrooms and slanted balconies aside, I really do like the development. At least it doesnt look like the interlace!
    Max discount only for certain stack facing farrer road and if u qualify based on factor such as stay nearby, got primary sch kid etc.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    There are 3br 1150sf at 1.7m 1450psf based on my discount. I thought its not bad
    $1.7m for a 3 bed at farrer road? that's cheaper than sky habitat.

mai hiam buay pai lar haha.. nearby freehold version i think 500 psf more haha

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    $1.7m for a 3 bed at farrer road? that's cheaper than sky habitat.
    this must be the lousiest facing, layout and low floor unit. buy cheap also sell cheap and rent cheap.

Hee such max discount like staying near parent or children study nearby and etc sound like buying HDB loh, anyway this is private loh and this project still have so many units struck unsold still think of such promotion discount to make this developer sound like he had a big heart hahaha

Max discount only for certain stack facing farrer road and if u qualify based on factor such as stay nearby, got primary sch kid etc.

Lousiest facing is the one facing the multi storey car park?

Some developers or projects exist not purely for profit making, but also for political reasons. Sometimes lay persons like us are not aware of many things behind the scene.

Anyway got very reliable sources that certain big shot in white done a bulk purchase there recently.

Wow sound logic haha ya loh heard there is some projects actually the "whites" had bough and best with great discount too. Best of all, at some showroom I can heard agent tell me that which "white" bough this project so is a great buy !

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Some developers or projects exist not purely for profit making, but also for political reasons. Sometimes lay persons like us are not aware of many things behind the scene.

Anyway got very reliable sources that certain big shot in white done a bulk purchase there recently.

At these prices it is a steal. The final product is going to look quite impressive especially with the space between towers. The sales are being held hostage by Singaporean's superstitiousness over the feng shui related angular , trapezoid layouts, etc. If you do not believe in such mumbo jumbo , go and grab it.

Even with a prefect fengshui location and facing who know few years down the road, govt decided to develope or sell the land in front of your doorstep and view with a new building with all the sharp edges pointing at you.

Therefore there is no guarantee and prefect fengshui.

With such relatively small units (3 bedder only 1150 sqft?) and price slashing, surely can move many units this month bah.

With the building structures already up, potential buyers can now feel how generously the buildings are spaced out (as compared with the more decent launches).

Anyway, showflat should be pulling down soon. The construction seems to be going very fast despite having a low take-up rate. This shows how deep the pockets Capitaland has.

Btw is the showroom open everyday or do I have to make appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Even with a prefect fengshui location and facing who know few years down the road, govt decided to develope or sell the land in front of your doorstep and view with a new building with all the sharp edges pointing at you.

Therefore there is no guarantee and prefect fengshui.
    For short to medium term can check the plot ratio on master plan. Most sian is getting construction going on right infront of one's house

I think it's everyday. Do visit the Leedon residences showflat too. That one much more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I think it's everyday. Do visit the Leedon residences showflat too. That one much more impressive.
    Wonder y they don't feature 2 & 3 bedders. Those are 3m Ceiling heights.

In the environment we are in now, SPACE is the new Luxury.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    At these prices it is a steal. The final product is going to look quite impressive especially with the space between towers. The sales are being held hostage by Singaporean's superstitiousness over the feng shui related angular , trapezoid layouts, etc. If you do not believe in such mumbo jumbo , go and grab it.
    Buying is not a problem. Selling is and if chinese doesn't bite best don't touch it.

daily till 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    this must be the lousiest facing, layout and low floor unit. buy cheap also sell cheap and rent cheap.
    lousiest stacks u get more discount, near and facing farrer road. max 10%.

But space is also a problem if too big and unneccessary space at those un use area like AC ledge, baywindow, balcony and etc

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Wonder y they don't feature 2 & 3 bedders. Those are 3m Ceiling heights.

In the environment we are in now, SPACE is the new Luxury.

Ok thanks. maybe drop by with my cheque book on this sat

daily till 6pm

Got fengshui issue meh? At least not as obvious as the reflection right?

But 1.7 mil for 3 bedder seems quite attractive

Aiyah Fengshui again, everywhere in SG is already a fengshui issue, so what there to worry so much. believe location is something after bough cannot be changed but interior layout can change after that or bad facing from elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Got fengshui issue meh? At least not as obvious as the reflection right?

But 1.7 mil for 3 bedder seems quite attractive

Aiyah Fengshui again, everywhere in SG is already a fengshui issue, so what there to worry so much. believe location is something after bough cannot be changed but interior layout can change after that or bad facing from elsewhere
    I didn't hear any fengshui issue until nav mention mah

Ai yah, 1.7 mil not cheap wow, must do more work. Interior can overcome. Important is external n facing

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Buying is not a problem. Selling is and if chinese doesn't bite best don't touch it.
    Just hope the younger generation have a different mindset about such things, which is actually happening, and when you sell it in 10 yrs time, it will no longer matter.

Considering ulu areas like Tanah Merah, Kovan and even Yishun (Estuary premium units) hitting around 1300psf, D'Leedon being in Dist 10 is a real steal. I believe it's prices will catch up eventually. I did not think much of it until I drove past up recently a few times and realised how iconic this development will be.

Considering ulu areas like Tanah Merah, Kovan and even Yishun (Estuary premium units) hitting around 1300psf, D'Leedon being in Dist 10 is a real steal. I believe it's prices will catch up eventually. I did not think much of it until I drove past up recently a few times and realised how iconic this development will be.
    Sorry I meant "Skies Miltonia" premium units and not Estuary.

I'm going down today. See you there! No need appointment, they will rush to serve you.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    Can PM me the price list?
    Thanks in advance!
    Me too. thank u