Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 49545964697475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2557

Thread: D'Leedon (D10, 99 years leasehold, Capitaland)

btw when are you guys getting your keys?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyfish View Post
    btw when are you guys getting your keys?
    Was told they'll start around end of this month, but that it could take 2.5 - 3 months to issue all the keys. The residents in blks 11 and 13 are likely to get their keys first, probably still some finishing touches required for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by FredtheRed View Post
    Was told they'll start around end of this month, but that it could take 2.5 - 3 months to issue all the keys. The residents in blks 11 and 13 are likely to get their keys first, probably still some finishing touches required for the rest.
    Quite a bit of the exterior still not done - fencing perimeters... the staircases... and the units (at least for blk 15) are not quite TOP ready.

Not sure about blk 11 or 13... didn't manage to visit the showflats yesterday except for blk 15 L24... the finishing is excellent.. white compressed marble slabs... video audio... miele electrical appliances... (blk 15 is a premium block).

The views from Blk 15 is splendid... I think the best views are those facing north (which are north of $3m)... unblocked all the way... the south facing ones... think min need flr 16 to clear at least Leedon Residences... good view as well and the blocks in front are far apart...

I actually went in a few days before as my company was involved with the party. Couldn't make the actual party though. Yes capitaland was generous with the budgeting indeed.

Anyway, I like the carpark which unlike a lot of condos was very regular shaped. I thought the color choice of the swmming pool tiles was poor, looks like public pools of the past. They should use a darker colour.

Also seems to have a lot of unnecessary water features. These are not small, the size of small swimming pool but about 10 cm deep that doesn't serve much point. I see these in many new projects but dleedon ones are huge and there are many.

Other than that, the bits of the common area I saw seems nice enough. Quite a lot of upslope down slope though.

Oh saw some of the so called garden houses on the first and second floor from the outside. Bath tub with full length window on a second floor, don't know whose idea...
    The carpark is really massive.... 3 levels of basement carpark and very very spacious (they probably took into consideration that pple own "big luxury cars".. and it looks different from other condo development... it looks like a big shopping center kinda of carpark.

that's my impression as well. like big shopping centre carpark. better than a lot of the smaller malls as well. : ) but i understand all units even the penthouse get 1 lot only? but i think the MCST should have no problem accommodating families with more than 1 car eventually.
    is lee don residence on higher elevation or d leedon. leedon residence's design is such that they have a big slab of wall on their roof though, not sure how high that slab of wall extends to.

i thought the project has all TOP already. i thought there is no such thing as partial TOP these days. maybe they need to do some cleaning after the party and the fireworks.

[QUOTE=smellyfish;494044]i thought the project has all TOP already. i thought there is no such thing as partial TOP these days. maybe they need to do some cleaning after the party and the fireworks.[/QUOT

The fencing and quite a bit here and there not done yet. But should be able to complete before handing over the keys to the residents.

The area near the landed units... MRT emergency exit.. definitely not ready... fencing, groundworks etc not done.

that's my impression as well. like big shopping centre carpark. better than a lot of the smaller malls as well. : ) but i understand all units even the penthouse get 1 lot only? but i think the MCST should have no problem accommodating families with more than 1 car eventually.
    is lee don residence on higher elevation or d leedon. leedon residence's design is such that they have a big slab of wall on their roof though, not sure how high that slab of wall extends to.
    Blk 15 is on higher ground like Leedon Residence... but leedon residence unit is double volume I think.... the max height is 12... but the overall height is like 15 floor of Dleedon.

But 15 south facing will be blocked by Blk 3 anyway? It's Blk 3 and 5 that are most blocked by leedon residence

But 15 south facing will be blocked by Blk 3 anyway? It's Blk 3 and 5 that are most blocked by leedon residence
    Blk 15 - not really as it is quite a distance from blk 3 and 5. Space between blk 3 and blk 5 is quite wide, and as long the floor is comfortably above 16th floor... will still get relatively unblocked view of the south. I think I saw partial sea view from the 4 bedroom showroom which is at Level 24.

Blk 3 and 5 will be blocked all the way to 15-16 floor.

Quote Originally Posted by FredtheRed View Post
    I didn't get a sense of overcrowding actually, because the place is simply massive. Most of the people were gathered at the area around the clubhouses especially from 7plus onwards when they were holding the lucky draw and just prior to the fireworks, and even then it didn't seem that crowded to me. Bear in mind this is a big event attracting a lot of the residents, so it is probably not a good gauge of the situation on a normal day.

But I have to agree with dleedoner, Capitaland really pulled out all the stops, I thought it was a great event and the fireworks and laser display was a lot more spectacular than I anticipated. The grounds and facilities look good, just about everything has some kind of illumination (even the bottom of the handrails on the walls of the carpark staircases). One downside I noticed is that the lifts look a bit small. I'll try and upload some photos in the next couple days if I've time.
    Must be a great event. We saw the fireworks from our place down south and my girl asked me what was the special occasion? I told her maybe someone's birthday party at Dempsey road area. Little did I know it was D'Leedon.

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    Blk 15 is on higher ground like Leedon Residence... but leedon residence unit is double volume I think.... the max height is 12... but the overall height is like 15 floor of Dleedon.
    Actually buyers of the high floor leedon residence facing dleedon would be even more bang. You pay premium for high floor then views all blocked.

Actually buyers of the high floor leedon residence facing dleedon would be even more bang. You pay premium for high floor then views all blocked.
    Leedon Residences buyers would be looking at "internal" view, as the residence is blocked left, right, up and down. Not much view. Higher floors can look into Dleedon and admire the massive landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Must be a great event. We saw the fireworks from our place down south and my girl asked me what was the special occasion? I told her maybe someone's birthday party at Dempsey road area. Little did I know it was D'Leedon.
    Indeed. It was.

Think Leedon Residence buyers buy for the freehold value while D'Leedon buyers buy for view? Those without let go at cheap price

Leedon Residences buyers would be looking at "internal" view, as the residence is blocked left, right, up and down. Not much view. Higher floors can look into Dleedon and admire the massive landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    Think Leedon Residence buyers buy for the freehold value while D'Leedon buyers buy for view? Those without let go at cheap price
    Leedon Residences buyers confirmed have very deep pockets as well... as units are all big and prices are north of S$3m.

Dleedon has mix of unit sizes... but remaining units I believe are mostly big quantum units... > S$2m at least. 4 bedder units are >S$2.5m

Anybody knows.....is capitaland selling the shops lots in dleedon? At wat psf? Also wat type of shops have opened in Interlace?

Thanks
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight View Post
    Anybody knows.....is capitaland selling the shops lots in dleedon? At wat psf? Also wat type of shops have opened in Interlace?

Thanks
    Interested to find out more

do you guys think opening a childcare there and serve only the internal population can make money? wondering if it is possible to rent one (or two) of the strata house or the garden villa to do that...

looks like capitaland is trying to reduce the ceiling height of some high floor units by imposing a 3.2m false ceiling. that will artificially squash the ceiling of these units and further complicate installation of ceiling fans.

Quote Originally Posted by kailord View Post
    looks like capitaland is trying to reduce the ceiling height of some high floor units by imposing a 3.2m false ceiling. that will artificially squash the ceiling of these units and further complicate installation of ceiling fans.
    i thought the ceiling height IS 3.2 m. anyway, what good will it do to capitaland to lower the ceiling height this way? they also have to spend money to impose [sic] the false ceiling???

some ceilings in D'Leedon are 4+ metres high, that's why the units are more expensive.

as for why capitaland wants to spend MORE money to LOWER it to 3.2m instead of just lowering it slightly to 3.8m, sometimes people do things without very good reasons

that's a very strange thing indeed, if ceiling high enough, and even sell air space. in any case, i would think only the patio units (they call it garden villas) or the penthouse or the strata houses have that kind of ceiling heights.

I read they are selling 20 fully furnished and decked out units that you can just move in with your luggage? maybe those are the ones you are talking about. If so, then the false ceiling could just be part of the deco the ID firm is putting in.

BTW i just got a relaunch SMS from agents. wonder if there is any final lelong for the remaining units...

err no, even the non-ID units are affected. their practice is very very strange. buyers beware, especially if you are buying those units on 33rd or 34th floor with the 4 metre ceiling height.

note that capitaland may want you to use the false ceiling, which means installation of products such as ceiling fans will be difficult because they need to be anchored to the REAL ceiling which is 1 metre above your false ceiling. CLARIFY everything before you buy.

maybe they are worried the owner build a loft on it that is why lower it to 3.2?

Quote Originally Posted by kellogs View Post
    maybe they are worried the owner build a loft on it that is why lower it to 3.2?
    I thought the high ceiling units pertaining to the premium blocks - 3,5 and 15 only.

They are at least 3.2m.

Anyone collected keys as yet?

Anyone collected keys as yet?
    Not me still waiting.... Even got my ID guy booked and waiting

was looking around and saw this ... got inside story?

13 LEEDON HEIGHTS #1X-XX 1,173sqft
    BOUGHT 17 DEC 2010 1,538 psf
    SOLD 20 OCT 2014 1,492 psf

just got sms from agent

developer giving additional flat 150k discount for 3 bedders and 200k discount for 4 bedders. this is in additional to the 15% discount.