Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

sure.. then your tour of duty gotta include bro srm's crown jewel.

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    Wow!!! So nice of you really. Would love yo take a look at your beautiful view as well. We shall try get a date and arrange soon. Do many nice and helpful people around.

This is interesting. I end up selling WV and buying over Tropica. Kekeke. Shhhhh.

hahaha...sure!!! I still make it a point to stand in front of the window every day and admire the reservoir...very shiok!!!

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    sure.. then your tour of duty gotta include bro srm's crown jewel.

Or you can sell Ur hdb and buy a tropica unit while waiting for Ur waterview to be ready!

This is interesting. I end up selling WV and buying over Tropica. Kekeke. Shhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    Or you can sell Ur hdb and buy a tropica unit while waiting for Ur waterview to be ready!
    If I could I would. Selling my beloved HDB will nvr be an option got me. I love this place so very much. I call this home perfect. Just that we try see how this condo works out to be.

Heard also of political issues and management problems, restrictions and etc. staying in a condo. Should I not like the life at WV, I can always go back to where I come from.

I buy Tropica and sell my current unit then I probably end up eating grass. Kekeke.

If I could I would. Selling my beloved HDB will nvr be an option got me. I love this place so very much. I call this home perfect. Just that we try see how this condo works out to be.

Heard also of political issues and management problems, restrictions and etc. staying in a condo. Should I not like the life at WV, I can always go back to where I come from.

I buy Tropica and sell my current unit then I probably end up eating grass. Kekeke.
    don's sell your HDB! we already have no much thing can gain subsidies from gov,

I guess most of you have fully paid HDB flat. Rent it out, HDB rental give you much much higher returns. collect 2.5-3K (if EA) extra $$$ everymonth, and with your CPF, you will feel staying in WV for free hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    don's sell your HDB! we already have no much thing can gain subsidies from gov,

I guess most of you have fully paid HDB flat. Rent it out, HDB rental give you much much higher returns. collect 2.5-3K (if EA) extra $$$ everymonth, and with your CPF, you will feel staying in WV for free hehehe
    No way I will sell HDB. I nvr know. I might not like life in a condo aft all. So let me hv the feel ang from there I wld know better. Don't like can sell n go back to ground zero without any stress.