Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: Clementiwoods (D5, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Just visited the site as well. Understand the contractors last day is 5 May. They will handover to developer then. Hopefully that is true. Still see drilling and painting ongoing.

I'm very interested to see what the owners find abt the finishing and quality of China Construction's work.

It's also the maincon for Estuary, Double Bay Residence, Soleil, Floridian, Cabana and Duchess Residences.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I'm very interested to see what the owners find abt the finishing and quality of China Construction's work.

It's also the maincon for Estuary, Double Bay Residence, Soleil, Floridian, Cabana and Duchess Residences.
    I drove pass on Sat and saw the Logo "Clementiwoods" at the front gate, the letter '0' is dropping sideway and hanging there..... omg what a bad impression, they can't even build a proper signboard, I can't imagine what's worse inside....

don't know is it just me, I just feel that the contractors look very slack and inefficient to me. HDB workers even build faster than them.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeroad80
    I drove pass on Sat and saw the Logo "Clementiwoods" at the front gate, the letter '0' is dropping sideway and hanging there..... omg what a bad impression, they can't even build a proper signboard, I can't imagine what's worse inside....

don't know is it just me, I just feel that the contractors look very slack and inefficient to me. HDB workers even build faster than them.
    Just went inside and look into some "completed" units.Let me give a warning to all owners of Clementiwoods. Be prepare for a rude shock when you see yur unit. Better stand by an ambulance on inspection day as you need it because you will either faint, suffer a massive heart attack, attempt suicide or kill the inspection officer .
    By the way I just get rid of my unit and know of several buyers desperate to buy a 2 bedroom unit at the ridiculous psf of over $980 psf. Smart owner of Clementiwoods can PM me if they want to get rid of your unit at record psf.

Looking at the bus loads of China men they ferry in and out on a daily basis to "finish" the units...I suspect the "finish" is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by calvenng
    Just went inside and look into some "completed" units.Let me give a warning to all owners of Clementiwoods. Be prepare for a rude shock when you see yur unit. Better stand by an ambulance on inspection day as you need it because you will either faint, suffer a massive heart attack, attempt suicide or kill the inspection officer .
    By the way I just get rid of my unit and know of several buyers desperate to buy a 2 bedroom unit at the ridiculous psf of over $980 psf. Smart owner of Clementiwoods can PM me if they want to get rid of your unit at record psf.
    We shall not speculate on this...lets wait till it TOP to see the final product. Last min 1-2days touch up work can mean alot of difference.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate, 3 May 2010 10.49 am
    We shall not speculate on this...lets wait till it TOP to see the final product. Last min 1-2days touch up work can mean alot of difference.
    He thinks he is smart. Unfortunately for him, savvy investor like you didn't fall for his trick.
    Quote Originally Posted by calvenng, Property market sentiments 2010, 29 April 2010 12.32 pm
    To clarify your confusion : I bought 2 condos in Aug/Sep 2009 and just sold them for over 50% profits in April 2010. I also just sold the condo(currently staying) bought very cheap in 2003 for 250% profit. I bought Clementiwoods in Apr 2009 at $630 psf, planning to move in when TOP. Looking to buy 2 more when price correct by over 20%
    Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, Property market sentiments 2010, 3 May 2010 10.55 am
    ... before selling, says smart to buy it for stay and will be moving in ...
    ... after selling, says development is crap and warn others to sell it quickly ...

after selling and waiting to buy, says market will be crashing soon ...

This is a typical example of an unprofessional conman that CONDOsingapore.com forumers should beware of. Luckily I spotted him and his motives shortly after he joined this forum.

Hi Man, you behavior looks interesting. You sold out your unit and then begin black-mouth this project ... Let me imagine what you will say if you did not offload. In fact, I went inside the project as well and did not find anything obviously annoying. What's more, I also tried to walk around the project in the eve, finding the environment fairly comfortable and eco-friendly. The buildings and gardening make it totally immersed in the Clementiwoods Park.

Very hard to believe that China con is actually so lousy, do you know they are also the builder for Jardin and some other luxurious condo?Also to add 980psf if nothing to shout about, I was offered 1022psf for my 2+1.
    Last edited by cher; 03-05-10 at 13:25.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by icer_sun, 3 May 2010 12.15 pm
    Hi Man, you behavior looks interesting. You sold out your unit and then begin black-mouth this project ... Let me imagine what you will say if you did not offload. In fact, I went inside the project as well and did not find anything obviously annoying. What's more, I also tried to walk around the project in the eve, finding the environment fairly comfortable and eco-friendly. The buildings and gardening make it totally immersed in the Clementiwoods Park.
    Quote Originally Posted by cher, 3 May 2010 1.16 pm
    Very hard to believe that China con is actually so lousy, do you know they are also the builder for Jardin and some other luxurious condo?
    ... because he is an unprofessional agent.

He needs more of you to panic, lower your expectation and sell so that he can close that deal easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by calvenng, Property market sentiments 2010, 29 April 2010 5.34 pm
    Hi, you a moneyspinner so why need any advice?
    I won't reveal too much as people might find out who I am thru the caveat I lodge. I become a property agent so I can have all the details/history of property bought n sold, listing, contacts, unit numbers, their past transactions etc. One of my strategy is to look for desperate seller who need to sell quick. Where their offer is way below the latest transacted price or valuation. All my past units are bot at price of at least $100 psf below fair valuaton. Also look for units with patio or roof terrace where their PSF is way below that of other units in the development. I bot a 1110 sf with big patio for $900 psf(fair value at that time) when the rest are sold for around $1300 psf. One desperate/ignorant buyer recently bot from me when I quote him a price of $1400 psf (current transacted psf of that condo) .I m just lucky to find those sellers n buyer. Don't forget the amount of commission i have save and earn thru my own deals

haha... salesman of the year. If only he's more subtle. Great salesman don't brag about their exploits and just earn quietly. Anyway, how did you guys manage to go into the units to walk around? I stand outside also scared the guard chase me out. The signage outside looks good already. Just need to clean up the place and water the plants. They look half daed after being there for so long. Aquatic plants are also starting to go in...

Quote Originally Posted by cher
    Very hard to believe that China con is actually so lousy, do you know they are also the builder for Jardin and some other luxurious condo?Also to add 980psf if nothing to shout about, I was offered 1022psf for my 2+1.
    1022 psf for clementi woods? It is worth only $550 psf as what the developer think it is worth when they launched.Thats why they hired the cheapest contractor n give the cheapest interior n finishes.You will have the biggest regret in your life.

These are the defects I have spotted :
    1) The flooring throughout the units are not flat . If you pour water you can find those spots which were flooded.
    2) Most windows/doors cannot be close or open properly.The screeching sound for some doors is so loud that those living in Blue Horizon also can hear.
    3) Most toilet bowls has so much shit n urine in it that they almost overflow. Don't forget the color of the water in the ponds.
    4) Power points, TV n Tel points are not fix properly that cracks can be seen all around.
    5) All the things that areto be fix in the bathroom are not done professionally that cracks n stain can be seen at the edge or on the wall.
    6) The floor n wall of the yard is best not to be seen.
    7) Check the ceilings n walls too. They are not flat or in a straightline.
    8) Wrought iron railings of patio n balcony, has so much scratches n poorly done as if they are just taken from those burnt iron junkyards during Moa Tse Tung 's cultural era.This stingy developer can't afford to use glass panel.
    9) Ward robes so poorly fix that they cud collapse if you shout at them.
    The list could go on that I can write a 1000 pg books on all the defects.
    10) The edge of the bay windows/skirtings seem to have waves n not straight. Think they forget to bring a ruler when installing them.

Other factors - The recreational/lap pool is just built for 4 units on the ground floor. Wonder how the rest can use the pools when there is no place for them to put their towels or clothes?
    If you are not planning to stay till death then better sell before TOP otherwise all the current Clementiwoods lovers willing to pay $980 psf will vanish when they see the actual units n place.
    Last edited by calvenng; 03-05-10 at 15:01.

1022 psf for clementi woods? It is worth only $550 psf as what the developer think it is worth when they launched.Thats why they hired the cheapest contractor n give the cheapest interior n finishes.You will have the biggest regret in your life.

1) The flooring throughout the units are not flat . If you pour water you can find those spots which were flooded.
    2) Most windows/doors cannot be close or open properly.The screeching sound for some doors is so loud that those living in Blue Horizon also can hear.
    3) Most toilet bowls has so much shit n urine in it that they almost overflow. Don't forget the color of the water in the ponds.
    4) Power points, TV n Tel points are not fix properly that cracks can be seen all around.
    5) All the things that areto be fix in the bathroom are not done professionally that cracks n stain can be seen at the edge or on the wall.
    6) The floor n wall of the yard is best not to be seen.
    7) Check the ceilings n walls too. They are not flat or in a straightline.
    8) Wrought iron railings of patio n balcony, has so much scratches n poorly done as if they are just taken from those burnt iron junkyards during Moa Tse Tung 's cultural era.This stingy developer can't afford to use glass panel.
    10) The edge of the bay windows/skirtings seem to have waves n not straight. Think they forget to bring a ruler when installing them.

Other factors - The recreational/lap pool is just built for 4 units on the ground floor. Wonder how the rest can use the pools when there is no place for them to put their towels or clothes?
    If you are not planning to stay till death then better sell before TOP otherwise all the current Clementiwoods lovers willing to pay $980 psf will vanish when they see the actual units n place.

Don't worry, I can afford to keep my unit, you talk like I am a green horn and new to property investment. If you can get me any unit at 550psf i will buy from you plus pay you 150psf extra on top of your 2% commission. The reason why I am keeping it is because I wife love the place, and not to worry for all the defects I will hire professional to check and do a write up for me just like all my other properties.

3) Most toilet bowls has so much shit n urine in it that they almost overflow. Don't forget the color of the water in the ponds. ..... .....
    Got so kuah-zhang meh?

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Got so kuah-zhang meh?

He is trying to make all owner listen to him and sell to him at 550psf so that he can turn around and sell at 1022psf and profit the 470psf himself thinking that we are all IDIOTS.

He is trying to make all owner listen to him and sell to him at 550psf so that he can turn around and sell at 1022psf and profit the 470psf himself thinking that we are all IDIOTS.
    or maybe he is just playing a game to amuse himself, to find out how many of you have the IQ of a lamppost.

Folks...just ignore him...I personally find his comments very distasteful.

The whole world or clementiwoods prices is not gg to crash overnight just bcoz of one black sheep.

another annoying property agents..

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Folks...just ignore him...I personally find his comments very distasteful.

The whole world or clementiwoods prices is not gg to crash overnight just bcoz of one black sheep.

jaw dropped @ the tactics

I thought you are hot-selling CW at one point....

For latest photos of clementiwoods go to
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1017100

Those who want more photos can email me at [email protected]

Also I have buyers keen to buy a 2 bedroom units 1001 sq ft type.
    Owners can contact me (96266797) if you want to lock in close to 50% profits

Quote Originally Posted by spn25
    I thought you are hot-selling CW at one point....
    Ya I am fed up with the China construction, it is true they are very lousy n slow. Got ntg agst Clementiwoods, the landscape, plants is their selling points. I still have plenty of buyers willing to pay $980 psf for a 2 room unit. But sellers of Clementiwoods want at least $1022. Need to warn them not to be too greedy. It can only live to 99 yrs old, how to remain $1022 sf forever?

Ya I am fed up with the China construction, it is true they are very lousy n slow. Got ntg agst Clementiwoods, the landscape, plants is their selling points. I still have plenty of buyers willing to pay $980 psf for a 2 room unit. But sellers of Clementiwoods want at least $1022. Need to warn them not to be too greedy. It can only live to 99 yrs old, how to remain $1022 sf forever?
    Owners are not worry about the price please most bought for home stay, furthermore rental yield will be good so why worry, price not good rent first, let others service the loan for you and sell when price is good. 99 yrs not necessary means price cannot hold, just look at my unit at Carribean also 99 yrs after so many years still holding strong at 1300-1400. You should know property is all about location, location and location.

Besides these small time conmen, there are the big time ones who are analysts linked to the US investment banks.

During the Lehman crisis, these analysts wrote as though the whole world was coming to an end, then the next moment you see some property funds (also linked to their banks) started to buy properties.

So they scare you first to make you panic so that they can scoop your property dirt cheap.

That's why I say everyone should practice the PROPERTISM religion.

When the market is down, close your eyes, and recite ...

PROPERTISM Rule No. 1 - Property prices always go up in the long term hence properties should only be bought and not sold.

PROPERTISM Rule No. 1 - Property prices always go up in the long term hence properties should only be bought and not sold.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    Besides these small time conmen, there are the big time ones who are analysts linked to the US investment banks.
    Hi my wise but angry property buddha, I m honour you have to come to this thread n "expose" me.

Can a 99 yr old leasehold property still go up when it has less than 50 yrs lease?

Though what i say cud be far fetch n exaggerated they are carefully thought n have only good intentions.

I still belief my advice to Clementiwoods seller who need to sell to take profits near $1000 psf as the wisiest n most pragmatic one. The value n prices of older 99yr Westbay n Westcove just opposite n similar in size has fell so far behind the rest of Spore. In 5 yrs times Clementiwoods n Varsity Park 's value will catch up with Westcove/Westbay but drop very fast away from the new condos there.

As for Caribbean despite selling at abv $1400 psf its rise in value is pale in comparison with Clementiwoods n those condos in Marina Bay n Sentosa Cove. Even Faber Lodge, The Pearl, Harbour View Tower, Harbourlights etc appreciate more in terms of % from May 2009.
    Last edited by calvenng; 03-05-10 at 19:13.

Hi my wise but angry property buddha, I m honour you have to come to this thread n "expose" me.

Can a 99 yr old leasehold property still go up when it has less than 50 yrs lease?

Though what i say cud be far fetch n exaggerated they are carefully thought n have only good intentions.

I still belief my advice to Clementiwoods seller who need to sell to take profits near $1000 psf as the wisiest n most pragmatic one. The value n prices of older 99yr Westbay n Westcove just opposite n similar in size has fell so far behind the rest of Spore. In 5 yrs times Clementiwoods n Varsity Park 's value will catch up with Westcove/Westbay but drop very fast away from the new condos there.

As for Caribbean despite selling at abv $1400 psf its rise in value is pale in comparison with Clementiwoods n those condos in Marina Bay n Sentosa Cove. Even Faber Lodge, The Pearl, Harbour View Tower, Harbourlights etc appreciate more in terms of % from May 2009.

So what if CW hits $1000psf we are still not happy we are waiting for it to go up somemore can or not??? It is natural for people who have just sold off their unit to hope that price will stop going up or come down because if prices keep going up after they sold off their unit they feel "cheated". Don't worry we all CW owners understand how you feel. If vision can hit 1100psf why should we let go at 980psf??? Are you telling me all vision owners are IDIOTS and you are the smartest of all???

if you are so noble to warn all the CW owners, why are you not warning your plenty of potential buyers ?

So what if CW hits $1000psf we are still not happy we are waiting for it to go up somemore can or not??? It is natural for people who have just sold off their unit to hope that price will stop going up or come down because if prices keep going up after they sold off their unit they feel "cheated". Don't worry we all CW owners understand how you feel. If vision can hit 1100psf why should we let go at 980psf??? Are you telling me all vision owners are IDIOTS and you are the smartest of all???
    Hi, my caribbean neighbour Cher,
    You are a smart investor n sure can make your own decision but Comparing Vision with Clementiwoods is like comparing a 2010 Lexus with a 2007 Toyota. Vision's interior,finishes, view, facilities, bathroom, kitchen is much better than CW. Yet those lower floor unit in Vision is only sold for about $950 psf, the same as last transacted price of CW.Only an ignorant or very rich person with $ to throw will buy CW above $1000psf.
    Let me give another wise advise which I have learned in the past, one shud not feel "cheated" even if price shoot up after selling. Be happy n contented that you have make money n make the rite decision to buy in the 1st place. Always trying to sell at the highest n buy at the lowest will make one a frustrated n unhappy person .

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    if you are so noble to warn all the CW owners, why are you not warning your plenty of potential buyers ?
    Good point but they are buying for own stay n like the location so not worry that price will drop in the future. I have advise them to pay a maximum of $980 psf if the unit is good n not anything above $1000 PSF.
    In fact one buyer ask me to offer a unit at the owner 's asking price of $1020 psf , I told her not to don't be a sucker to greedy seller .

Good point but they are buying for own stay n like the location so not worry that price will drop in the future. I have advise them to pay a maximum of $980 psf if the unit is good n not anything above $1000 PSF.
    In fact one buyer ask me to offer a unit at the owner 's asking price of $1020 psf , I told her not to don't be a sucker to greedy seller .
    Lol. U must be very successful.. Smooth..

So what is your objective of coming in to this forum and asking people to sell at 980psf? If your buyers are buying to stay why can't we also buy to stay what makes you think we buy to invest otherwise you will not keep asking us to sell?Even if we sell we definately will not appoint you as an agent judging from your post.