Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429343944 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Perhaps these pictures will get us back on The Estuary track?

bro, you still have told us what is the psf for ur stack 4 unit. do u intend to sell within a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Moo2010
    This should be the site to talk about the sales of Estuary, not some history crap. If you dunno, go read up your history text or fnd from internet. Let us not side track!

[QUOTE=Regulators]Singapore's excellent geographic location and centre for trade and commerce and since the early days of singapore, we have attracted immigrants, traders and businessmen from all parts of the world to Singapore, creating this vibrant multiracial and multicultural society we have today. The rest of the stuff about how our forefathers developed singapore from third world to first world and why the British colonised Singapore, you can read it in the textbook on Southeast Asian History.

Aiyo... geographic..... not geometric.....

Geometric means the shape .... durian shape or ancestral tablet shape..... haha

i did not say geometric, i said geographic...

[quote=mcmlxxvi]
    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Singapore's excellent geographic location and centre for trade and commerce and since the early days of singapore, we have attracted immigrants, traders and businessmen from all parts of the world to Singapore, creating this vibrant multiracial and multicultural society we have today. The rest of the stuff about how our forefathers developed singapore from third world to first world and why the British colonised Singapore, you can read it in the textbook on Southeast Asian History.

Aiyo... geographic..... not geometric.....

Geometric means the shape .... durian shape or ancestral tablet shape..... haha

think it was amk which started with geometric. but nevermind, sometimes the fingers don't follow what the brain thinks.

[quote=Regulators]i did not say geometric, i said geographic...

Went to have a look at the showroom this morning. #16-02 became available costing over 800k, but was snapped up by noon time. Stack 5 1 bedder was also avaialble up to $531600 for the 17th floor. Cheapest 2 bedder is stack 23. The 05-23 with private access to swimming pool cost 717660, is still available when I was there.

Just see see look look, money locked in other properties bought last year...
    Last edited by azeoprop; 26-02-10 at 15:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    Updates

Stack 1 and 2 Fully Sold!!

Sms at 90686016 for details!
    I thought #16-02 should be sold yesterday? Who is telling the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    I thought #16-02 should be sold yesterday? Who is telling the truth?

It was sold yesterday, but buyer backed out. Became available this morning, but was snapped up again.

Hi Karen

Been a while since you have posted. Anyway welcome back.

Yes, I agree with your statement. It's like choosing girlfriends/wife and vice versa...

However, some things can be upgraded while some things cannot be changed without a huge cost... Decisions, Decisions and Decisions... can be hard to make or very easy to make..

Always live within your means is the way towards happiness..then there will be harmony in the house...

wow, glad to know I have been missed
    disappeared for a while coz pty mkt was so quiet and boring. popped back in again when I realised they are gonna launch the Estuary as I pass by the showflat quite frequently. am curious to see what is the mkt response....

agree with your stmt. when choosing a spouse, there is no Perfect Spouse. u just have to figure out whether u can live with his/her imperfections notwithstanding their positive points

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to have a look at the showroom this morning. #16-02 became available costing over 800k, but was snapped up by noon time. Stack 5 1 bedder was also avaialble up to $531600 for the 17th floor. Cheapest 2 bedder is stack 23. The 05-23 with private access to swimming pool cost 717660, is still available when I was there.

Just see see look look, money locked in other properties bought last year...
    Hmm, can I assume that stack 5 (1 bedder) is more expensive than stack 4 (1 bedder)?

Hmm, can I assume that stack 5 (1 bedder) is more expensive than stack 4 (1 bedder)?
    Every floor is $5300 difference.

Just curious, whats the starting price of stack 5 (1 bedder) today? As in 2nd storey?

Just curious, whats the starting price of stack 5 (1 bedder) today? As in 2nd storey?
    Can't remember, I only requested quotes for the top 5 floors. Anyway, I saw the list and around 10 or 11th floor is 500k. So low floors around 4XXk.

Probably what he means is that the size of balcony is big. However it all depends on individual. Some actually prefer to have a balcony esp in high floor. Imaging you relaxing infront of the balcony reading newspaper in a windy night.
    Each development has a Gross Floor Area (GFA) and developers are allowed to build up to maximum additional 10% of GFA.

Which developers will not want to build additional 10% and charge to buyers?

From what I know, GFA excludes balcony, bay window and planters. But in 2008, URA had forbidden bay windows and planters to be excluded from GFA.(http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+Bus...710-75734.html) Maybe that's why nowadays, condos are having large balcony instead? Any expert can confirm on this?
    Last edited by Avatar; 26-02-10 at 18:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    Each development has a Gross Floor Area (GFA) and developers are allowed to build up to maximum additional 10% of GFA.

Which developers will not want to build additional 10% and charge to buyers?

From what I know, GFA excludes balcony, bay window and planters. But in 2008, URA had forbidden bay windows and planters to be excluded from GFA.(http://news.asiaone.com/News/The+Bus...710-75734.html) Maybe that's why nowadays, condos are having large balcony instead? Any expert can confirm on this?
    Yes bay windows, a/c ledge, PES, planter, balcony all included in the GFA and psf. And obviously, bare concrete is cheaper than any tiled, marbled or parqueted surface thus all the above reduces the usable/dressable flooring surface area.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Can't remember, I only requested quotes for the top 5 floors. Anyway, I saw the list and around 10 or 11th floor is 500k. So low floors around 4XXk.

How is the sales for 1 bedder so far ?)

I think this is a critical project to watch ...

But by the ST report today, more than 200++ units were already sold ...

Any news of sales figures as at tonight ?

I do expect the number units sold to hit 300++ by now ...

Are people rushing down with cheques ?

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I think this is a critical project to watch ...

But by the ST report today, more than 200++ units were already sold ...

Any news of sales figures as at tonight ?

I do expect the number units sold to hit 300++ by now ...

Are people rushing down with cheques ?
    The response is warm but not crazy like Optima or 8@woodleigh. U can walk into the showroom freely without queues. But I dunno about this weekend though.

This should be the site to talk about the sales of Estuary, not some history crap. If you dunno, go read up your history text or fnd from internet. Let us not side track!
    you joined this forum in Jan 2010 newbie

and you are rude to senior members ...

hope you do well in life

anybody have the sales status of stack 9??

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    think it was amk which started with geometric. but nevermind, sometimes the fingers don't follow what the brain thinks.
    sorry sorry yes I meant geographic. dun kill me huh..

heard from agent at least 250 sold as of today

hee, not me...its the others who are after u. 250 seems like not so much after yesterday's rush but tomorrow when they launch more units prob can see more fireworks. keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    sorry sorry yes I meant geographic. dun kill me huh..

heard from agent at least 250 sold as of today

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    you joined this forum in Jan 2010 newbie

and you are rude to senior members ...

hope you do well in life
    must I salute u or not? Senior citizen!
    U come in and brag abt your property in NY, putting everyone down. U r one of the biggest joke.

must I salute u or not? Senior citizen!
    U come in and brag abt your property in NY, putting everyone down. U r one of the biggest joke.
    i dont have any property in NY ..

go read the post with your small eyes ...

i merely question which is a better buy ..

buy one yishun 99 yr project only talk so much

case close ..not wasting time with people who dont read carefully and TTSS

Well, forget about NY and back to Singapore....and to Yishun...

It may be just one unit, but everybody starts with one right? Unless they inherit it from their rich parents or relatives. BTW, he has stated that he owns a unit at Shagnessy, perhaps even more at other areas (who cares?)..... so he is probably better off than the average folks. Let the issue rest and respect each other.

I would caution investors to re-consider their purchases carefully.... if there's no demand after TOP or if a cheaper and better project pops out in Yishun before it, you may be screwed

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i dont have any property in NY ..

go read the post with your small eyes ...

i merely question which is a better buy ..

buy one yishun 99 yr project only talk so much

case close ..not wasting time with people who dont read carefully and TTSS
    Go read the post again you biggest joker....

who told you I just buy one project (Estuary) in Yishun....Im owning shaughnessy as well....how big your eyes can be? Probably your mouth bigger I guess...lol

And what gives you have the right to look down on people who bought Estuary? Go get some education pls.

[QUOTE=Regulators]i did not say geometric, i said geographic...

Haha sorry bro I quoted the wrong source. Pai seh...

who told you I just buy one project (Estuary) in Yishun....Im owning shaughnessy as well....how big your eyes can be? Probably your mouth bigger I guess...lol

And what gives you have the right to look down on people who bought Estuary? Go get some education pls.
    ya cheap LH shaughnessy

i dont look down on others

its your inferiority complex playing tricks on you

Well, forget about NY and back to Singapore....and to Yishun...

It may be just one unit, but everybody starts with one right? Unless they inherit it from their rich parents or relatives. BTW, he has stated that he owns a unit at Shagnessy, perhaps even more at other areas (who cares?)..... so he is probably better off than the average folks. Let the issue rest and respect each other.

I would caution investors to re-consider their purchases carefully.... if there's no demand after TOP or if a cheaper and better project pops out in Yishun before it, you may be screwed

I agree with you because right now those who purchase this project are those who stays in Yishun mainly. They are genuine buyers who love and are familiar with Yishun area.

I don't think developer would want to select Yishun area to start another project (within these few years) after Estuary because the demand will not be there anymore. Developer will be digging its own grave unless it was priced damn low, provided the developer must buy the land cheap as well la. But if you are talking about kovan melody and kovan residence, the context is different as they are both super near to heartland mall and mrt station and easy access to Orchard. Though they are built side by side, the demand is still there and will attract buyers from any where. Just my 2 cents coz I stayed and sold off Kovan Melody before.