Page 2 of 289 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    location good...... facilities good,,,, price also good.
    If everything is good, why it is still not fully sold?
    P/s explain.......

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    P/s explain.......
    cos people heard tunamy living there

left only few units of penthouse and few 3 bedroom on lower floor. First 6 mts was on position number 2 for selling highest.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    P/s explain.......

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    left only few units of penthouse and few 3 bedroom on lower floor. First 6 mts was on position number 2 for selling highest.
    Yes, that was then... all good (smaller units) and better ones (cheaper) taken.. balance ones are not so good and more expansive.. there you have it...

As compared to others that is sold out within a day or two or a week... DBR is not that good but I would say that this is a low risk project. Not too bad for the existing buyers. Let us know when it is sold out since you are trying so hard to promote it.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    .....good one!

I'm also wondering abt the alleged 10-min walk from khatib mrt stn. will scrutinise the distance this evening while on my way home. my impression is that it's more like a 20-min walk or if it's 10-min, it'll be more like a brisk walk/jog.....
    10min should be about there. It is one bus-stop from khatib MRT.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    10min should be about there. It is one bus-stop from khatib MRT.
    2 bus-stops......I checked this morning on my way to khatib mrt.....

The only setback is the heavy traffic noise and mrt noise, the lentor ave yishun ave1/2 junction has heavy traffic round the clock. But the reservoir view is fantastic, one of the best views a mass market condo can get.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenK
    2 bus-stops......I checked this morning on my way to khatib mrt.....
    oops...sorrie me.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The only setback is the heavy traffic noise and mrt noise, the lentor ave yishun ave1/2 junction has heavy traffic round the clock. But the reservoir view is fantastic, one of the best views a mass market condo can get.
    Those views will come at a premium. You must ask yourself... after a long day at work.. what matters is the room ambience and not the outside view.. The whole area should be peaceful and quiet and better with a cooling breeze... not the view. Orchid park has a better view to speak of.

I would think that a multi storey carpark will be built to save cost and the units will be priced affordably. But then again... I could be wrong. It will be announced soon...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    don't forget the noise from Yishun stadium when there are football matches or some such events there.......

u can only get reservoir view from the higher floors. for the lower floors, there is a big road which u will be looking at before u even look at the reservoir........