Page 51 of 97 FirstFirst ... 212631364146474849505152535455566166717681 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Thats right. No tripod needed with its 4.5 stops of image stabilization.

Now canon has the new sx50hs with 1200mm.
    ....o wow...that can be a great spy cam...

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    not everything is measured in dollars and cents. or sense.

.....ok whatever you say.....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Thats right. No tripod needed with its 4.5 stops of image stabilization.

Now canon has the new sx50hs with 1200mm.
    gosh. i am really out of touch.

not everything is measured in dollars and cents. or sense.
    Chill my friend and potential neighbour, It's not easy talking sense into people who only believe in cents but then again..don't take them personally, as long as you feel that your purchase was worth it in any sense, It's more than enough!

.....so marketing is not about dollar and cents.....its about senses.....yes the developer makes cents out of senses.....and buyer makes sense by paying their cents....yes perhaps I cannot make sense out of this because my economics knowledge is out of sync with the new senses.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    .....so marketing is not about dollar and cents.....its about senses.....yes the developer makes cents out of senses.....and buyer makes sense by paying their cents....yes perhaps I cannot make sense out of this because my economics knowledge is out of sync with the new senses.
    Just to be clear... marketing is definitely not just about dollars and cents.
    If the consumer have the dollars and sense that they like the product, done deal
    Many now have the dollars but all have different senses, all have their own preferences and views.

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Just to be clear... marketing is definitely not just about dollars and cents.
    If the consumer have the dollars and sense that they like the product, done deal
    Many now have the dollars but all have different senses, all have their own preferences and views.

...ok got it...its Bull sense run ......no wonder Sg property is so hot.....

...ok got it...its Bull sense run ......no wonder Sg property is so hot.....
    Whatever sense you're sensing, numbers do prove the hot sales and market!

Whatever sense you're sensing, numbers do prove the hot sales and market!
    ...whatever......., but numbers do prove one thing....successful marketing as was suggested by Shanz, which do translates to dollar and cents for the developer....regardless of whatever sense buyers make.

My fear?

Project Top in 2015 and later will meet higher interest rate and easing o QE initative leading to reversal of fund back to US n Europe...so investor out for quick buck may end up disappointed.

Dun fore get there are also probably many condo TOP at that time, so many choices for sub sales.

HDB will have peak due to lesser demand n more supply. Numbers of foreigners will reduce until after the election in 2016, and even than may not significantly increase. PAP will have to pursuer some populist policy to capture votes, they are not the PAP we see in LKY days. Next PM will probably be more populist than LHL

...whatever......., but numbers do prove one thing....successful marketing as was suggested by Shanz, which do translates to dollar and cents for the developer....regardless of whatever sense buyers make.
    It's kinda stupid discussing this further, as long you get my correction that marketing is not just abut dollars and cents, It's good enough.

It's kinda stupid discussing this further, as long you get my correction that marketing is not just abut dollars and cents, It's good enough.
    ...why should I need to get your 'correction' ...... the context of marketing in this discussion is from sellers perspective to gain profit in property transaction....perhaps capitalizing on buyers' 'senses'......

...why should I need to get your 'correction' ...... the context of marketing in this discussion is from sellers perspective to gain profit in property transaction....perhaps capitalizing on buyers' 'senses'......
    Let's just say if a product is good and cheap, It may not necessarily sell well.
    Hope it can justify importance of buyers' senses when purchasing.

BTW..told you many are buying for home stay.
    It may seem overpriced to you obviously but certainly not to more than 80% of the buyers.

Let's just say if a product is good and cheap, It may not necessarily sell well.
    Hope it can justify importance of buyers' senses when purchasing.

BTW..told you many are buying for home stay.
    It may seem overpriced to you obviously but certainly not to more than 80% of the buyers.
    ....Chill lady, I am just clarifying Shanz definition of 'Marketing', I am not about to debate about your purchase......

....Chill lady, I am just clarifying Shanz definition of 'Marketing', I am not about to debate about your purchase......
    Hey, don't try to change the topic. I am just trying to justify facts here.
    Besides You do not have any rights to question my/others' purchase in the first place.
    If they value sense more over cents to decide a purchase, do respect them.

Marketing is certainly not just about dollars and cents. That's final.

Hey, don't try to change the topic. I am just trying to justify facts here.
    Besides You do not have any rights to question my/others' purchase in the first place.
    If they value sense more over cents to decide a purchase, do respect them.

Marketing is certainly not just about dollars and cents. That's final.
    .....hahahha, am I questioning anybody's purchase? In any case this is a open forum, I can state my opinion, please go back at how the 'conversation' started with Shanz.....did I at any point mentioned any projects in this thread? I am not changing the subject....it is perhaps someone got out of point here....

....whatever final with you is yours for keep.....I do not need to agree...hahahahahaaa

.....hahahha, am I questioning anybody's purchase? In any case this is a open forum, I can state my opinion, please go back at how the 'conversation' started with Shanz.....did I at any point mentioned any projects in this thread? I am not changing the subject....it is perhaps someone got out of point here....

....whatever final with you is yours for keep.....I do not need to agree...hahahahahaaa
    No point arguing with the most arrogant one here and Trust you to be an Educator. Only cents no Sense.
    Marketing just about dollars and cents? Much more ahead
    Whatever, not going to argue anymore.

No point arguing with the most arrogant one here and Trust you to be an Educator. Only cents no Sense.
    Marketing just about dollars and cents? Much more ahead
    Whatever, not going to argue anymore.
    .....lets not get personal here, my point is missed as you do not keep an open mind in the argument.....yes its futile to keep the argument.

Something to divert a little. Drove along sembawang rd to Yishun ave 1 yday morning ard 8.15am. Lovely sight. Right in front of Estuary above the reservoir was an eagle circling with 2 smaller birds. Think it was an eagle coz it was huge n it could fly in circles wout flapping its wings. Quite therapeutic if it can be seen everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by einnoc
    Something to divert a little. Drove along sembawang rd to Yishun ave 1 yday morning ard 8.15am. Lovely sight. Right in front of Estuary above the reservoir was an eagle circling with 2 smaller birds. Think it was an eagle coz it was huge n it could fly in circles wout flapping its wings. Quite therapeutic if it can be seen everyday.
    at this time of the morning, you got chance to see bird? the traffic there...

Bingo. U r rite. Coz i gotta wait for quite a while at the traffic lights. Tat's why notice something i nvr notice b4... But honestly, Dec traffic is consider good le. Wait till Jan....hiaks...

still looks very bare .... needs lots of trees and hedges

was there this evening. the wire fence are up in more most of the compound but covered by white boards except for the area near the wadding pool. the metal structure for the drop off point and the BBQ pit up as well. there are more treeps around now.

Managed to speak to one of the construction pple there. Heard from him the original TOP was supposed to be Dec18 but it didnt happen. According to him, may March 2013...

2012 ended with a big bang for Estuary, new record psf

2012-12-10 #XX-XX 592st 1,166psf 2010-03-24 826 $201,280 992 13.5
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Heard MP Lee Bee Wah building a traffic light at St 81 and Ave 1 junction since with more traffic coming out from Estuary will make those vehicles coming out from St 81 more challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Heard MP Lee Bee Wah building a traffic light at St 81 and Ave 1 junction since with more traffic coming out from Estuary will make those vehicles coming out from St 81 more challenging.
    no need heard. lights already up, just waiting to press ON button.

no need heard. lights already up, just waiting to press ON button.
    Haha right.. I haven't been back there for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by streamium70
    was there this evening. the wire fence are up in more most of the compound but covered by white boards except for the area near the wadding pool. the metal structure for the drop off point and the BBQ pit up as well. there are more treeps around now.

Managed to speak to one of the construction pple there. Heard from him the original TOP was supposed to be Dec18 but it didnt happen. According to him, may March 2013...
    march ?
    i thought i can move to a new home before Chinese new year ...*sigh
    did anyone actually call the developer to get confirmation about the TOP date ?

anyone need ID can PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    anyone need ID can PM me for details.

What is ID?

and

Selling price diff with almost quarter million...

CONTRACT DATE ADDRESS UNIT AREA (SQ FT) PRICE ($PSF) PRICE ($)
    2012-12-17 #XX-XX 1,302 914 1,190,000

2012-11-14 #XX-XX 1,302 1,098 1,430,000

Why sell so cheap?
    When is the right time to buy my next property?