Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 232833384348495051525354555657586368737883 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Some blocks look ready while some require more work. Frankly, at this rate, I think it can only TOP in Dec, as stated officially. haha. Perhaps the Mar/Apr TOP is referring to only a few blocks.
    only few blks can TOP meh?BCA req e whole project to be completed then can TOP

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    only few blks can TOP meh?BCA req e whole project to be completed then can TOP
    More hoarding is removed. Entrance fountain walls done.
    In two more weeks i think they will put up the Estuary sign & tar the road.

was there yesterday morning (Sun 3/3), compared to CNY time, I can see some progress:

Main road leading to the center drop off area is being tiled
    More greens

I saw workers are in full force and doing alot landscaping works really hope can TOP in Mar

developer website updated road completed leh

I saw workers are in full force and doing alot landscaping works really hope can TOP in Mar

Hopefully can TOP in Mar. Not to sure why suddenly the progress slow down a lot. I targeted move in b4 CNY but over liew.
    When is the right time to buy my next property?

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    developer website updated road completed leh
    That means developer will be asking the last 5% and 25% from us i got to check my letter box this few days

i saw the main entrance that the gantries are up...and number of the workers still working at around 8pm ...neon lights are on also !
    Hope Top can be in end Mar13 !

i saw the main entrance that the gantries are up...and number of the workers still working at around 8pm ...neon lights are on also !
    Hope Top can be in end Mar13 !
    Nice!
    Lighted after 7 pm daily ?

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    Nice!
    Lighted after 7 pm daily ?
    not sure but i was there by chance saw the neon lights..it's so amazing during the night and especially when u look from far away...it stands outstanding

not sure but i was there by chance saw the neon lights..it's so amazing during the night and especially when u look from far away...it stands outstanding
    Its looks very cool in the pictures, could imagine how beautiful the light is!

Aiyoh!!! It needs loud techno music to complete the Ah Beng look

It looks like the light is going to affect those staying just beside the light tube.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    It looks like the light is going to affect those staying just beside the light tube.
    i think it's quite ok becos it's low light density

If anyone noticed, some of the wooden panels have been taken off the fence near the front entrance, revealing the frontage of the project and parts of the pool area. It seems that the newer projects have metal fences as compared to concrete walls from the past. Part of cost cutting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    If anyone noticed, some of the wooden panels have been taken off the fence near the front entrance, revealing the frontage of the project and parts of the pool area. It seems that the newer projects have metal fences as compared to concrete walls from the past. Part of cost cutting ?
    No. For ventilation and aesthetics as the landscaping adds to overall look and feel of neighborhood greenery. Further more u will notice such developments usually have elevated landscaping now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    No. For ventilation and aesthetics as the landscaping adds to overall look and feel of neighborhood greenery. Further more u will notice such developments usually have elevated landscaping now.
    however it's very unsightly to expose the fence
    other projects with such fence are very nicely covered up or fronted thickly with plants so that can't see through. good buffer for noise and dust too

i think though this condo set the benchmark for prices in Yishun, it is now one of the most valuable especially for those who bought during the launch. Congrats to the owners
    I am rich in debts...

other projects with such fence are very nicely covered up or fronted thickly with plants so that can't see through. good buffer for noise and dust too
    I saw Estuary growing some creeper plants on the fence near the eastern corner. Not sure how that will turn out eventually. Even as a noise buffer it will only benefit the ground floor residents only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    I saw Estuary growing some creeper plants on the fence near the eastern corner. Not sure how that will turn out eventually. Even as a noise buffer it will only benefit the ground floor residents only.
    yup i saw most hoardings have been removed and creeper plants on the fence also. I guess this creeper plants serve some cooling effect for the condo.The flooring (road) at the main guard house has been laid with tiles also. The landscape of the condo looks more greenery now.
    I prefer metal fencing than those wall surroundings...what abt u ?
    I try to upload some pics but don't know it cannot ?
    Last edited by ESTUARY GUNDU; 07-03-13 at 10:49.

yup i saw most hoardings have been removed and creeper plants on the fence also. I guess this creeper plants serve some cooling effect for the condo.The flooring (road) at the main guard house has been laid with tiles also. The landscape of the condo looks more greenery now.
    I prefer metal fencing than those wall surroundings...what abt u ?
    I try to upload some pics but don't know it cannot ?

I hope the creepers will grow fat fat like the Soleil at Sinaran, Novena. Everything I looked at the condo, it has one of the best greenery landscape in Sg. They need to use good soil n constant watering. I like fence fully covered with creepers but nicely trimmed & taken care of.

Personally, I'm not a fan of metal fences as opposed to walls as the latter provides a sense of privacy and usually blends with the project theme. Buffer for dust, maybe. Noise, we must be deluding ourselves. Creepers will need to maintained to look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jornada
    Personally, I'm not a fan of metal fences as opposed to walls as the latter provides a sense of privacy and usually blends with the project theme. Buffer for dust, maybe. Noise, we must be deluding ourselves. Creepers will need to maintained to look good.
    if compared to orchid park condo's low wall... hmm the fence better

yesterday i passed by estuary saw them working the back gate along yishun ave1 laying the road leads to the rubbish dump...main guard house also ! Those blue colour covers for the windows have been taken down for most blocks...just wonder TOP can get approval by this end Mar13

Anyone start looking for ID? Is it too early?

i think it's still early to look for ID becos u dont have the actual measurement for the unit. The ID still got to go down to take the measurement...i rather wait till the key then get my ID to go down on the day of key collection.

The blue neon saber are lighted up again tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The blue neon saber are lighted up again tonight....
    will the neon lights on daily during the night or on special day ?

the fitness corner is up also...expected TOP on 13/Mar/13

residents can make the call... you are the owners