Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 242934394449505152535455565758596469747984 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    yup i saw most hoardings have been removed and creeper plants on the fence also. I guess this creeper plants serve some cooling effect for the condo.The flooring (road) at the main guard house has been laid with tiles also. The landscape of the condo looks more greenery now.
    I prefer metal fencing than those wall surroundings...what abt u ?
    I try to upload some pics but don't know it cannot ?
    Metal fence is fine with me, wall will need to see design first. I drove past Waterline at Poh Huat West road and I thought the wall design looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    residents can make the call... you are the owners
    Can we ask them to change diff colour lightings like RED during CNY ...GREEN during HARIRAYA... maybe WHITE/GREEN/BLUE during Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Metal fence is fine with me, wall will need to see design first. I drove past Waterline at Poh Huat West road and I thought the wall design looks great.
    I think the cost to maintain the wall is higher ... moreover wall can trap most heat during on a sunny day ...

So tacky with dfferent color.

Can we ask them to change diff colour lightings like RED during CNY ...GREEN during HARIRAYA... maybe WHITE/GREEN/BLUE during Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by gosperence
    So tacky with dfferent color.
    ok la...don't change color..remains BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE...

Guess it will be TOP end of April. Still got few things & more landscaping & the Estuary sign to put up. Are there supposed to be creepers on the roudabout structure at the entrance? The metal flower petals shapes?
    The BBQ pit area so opened. Guess when it rain, no BBQ.

Guess it will be TOP end of April. Still got few things & more landscaping & the Estuary sign to put up. Are there supposed to be creepers on the roudabout structure at the entrance? The metal flower petals shapes?
    The BBQ pit area so opened. Guess when it rain, no BBQ.
    TOP next week 13/03/13 ! Nice fengshui number ! Estuary sign will be up tomorrow i guess ! I will keep u all post tomo when i go down..maybe there are creepers on the metal fencing surrounding the tall tree plants if not it looks urgly..Do not worry the BBQ pit, if rains carry umbrella lor..or lagi best still BBQ at the balony !

TOP next week 13/03/13 ! Nice fengshui number ! Estuary sign will be up tomorrow i guess ! I will keep u all post tomo when i go down..maybe there are creepers on the metal fencing surrounding the tall tree plants if not it looks urgly..Do not worry the BBQ pit, if rains carry umbrella lor..or lagi best still BBQ at the balony !
    U so sure arh? I drove there yesterday to the back at the stadium, many units window blue protector not peel-off yet. The paint on the car park wall still not finished painting. The workers domitory still around, many temporary make shift toilets still in the compound. Pool water unfill, the gym equipments not arrived.

U so sure arh? I drove there yesterday to the back at the stadium, many units window blue protector not peel-off yet. The paint on the car park wall still not finished painting. The workers domitory still around, many temporary make shift toilets still in the compound. Pool water unfill, the gym equipments not arrived.
    wah liao er...window blue protector take how long to peel down..i saw them painting the carpark wall this morning...domitory...temp toilets...pool water...gym equp...3 days not enough meh ?

Don't think it will be TOP next week. U are just day dreaming.
    Typically when all ready, need to be inspected for TOP, approval & letter from lawyers & etc.
    Soonest is end of this month.
    I also wish it TOP asap, as NV residence in Pasir Ris was built 6 months later but already TOP in Jan'13.

wah liao er...window blue protector take how long to peel down..i saw them painting the carpark wall this morning...domitory...temp toilets...pool water...gym equp...3 days not enough meh ?

Typically when all ready, need to be inspected for TOP, approval & letter from lawyers & etc.
    I also wish it TOP asap, as NV residence in Pasir Ris was built 6 months later but already TOP in Jan'13.
    Thanks gosperence..maybe Im just day deaming....but hopefully the worker who told me is true that TOP on13/03/13 !

that one probably lots of dry wall
    temp dormitory in process of removing liao

so that shelter thing in front is a dinning pavilion

that one probably lots of dry wall
    temp dormitory in process of removing liao
    what dry wall ? u mean now temp dormitory in process removing ?
    I will go down later ...

what shelter...what dinning pavilion ...

what shelter...what dinning pavilion ...
    purple b in the site plan

Speaking of colours, does anyone not feel that the purple shade makes this project look like an industrial building from far? This shade is not appealing, in my opinion.

Thanks gosperence..maybe Im just day deaming....but hopefully the worker who told me is true that TOP on13/03/13 !
    think no one can really tell a specific date get top. probably he means apply for top on that auspicious day

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    Speaking of colours, does anyone not feel that the purple shade makes this project look like an industrial building from far? This shade is not appealing, in my opinion.
    " Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple. "...I think purple color is quite ok as the % is lesser than white. I do not think the color makes this condo looks so industrial...instead it looks more like a great castle outstandingly stands alone..

think no one can really tell a specific date get top. probably he means apply for top on that auspicious day
    yup i think maybe what he meant was the inspection for TOP is on 13/03/13

yup u are right..it is dinning pavilion and it has been done...lightings are on ! Cool atmosp during night....

" Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.

Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple. "...I think purple color is quite ok as the % is lesser than white. I do not think the color makes this condo looks so industrial...instead it looks more like a great castle outstandingly stands alone..
    thanks for the purposeful...I mean, "purpleful" lesson, haha. I'm fine with purple, I just don't find that particular shade of purple appealing. Maybe it's just me, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    thanks for the purposeful...I mean, "purpleful" lesson, haha. I'm fine with purple, I just don't find that particular shade of purple appealing. Maybe it's just me, I guess.
    Anyway i think most important what i like abt this project is that the surroundings are more greenery n watery...i mean the reservoir facing the reservoir n facing the greenery too..for the color maybe future we sp can vote to change color.

Anyway i think most important what i like abt this project is that the surroundings are more greenery n watery...i mean the reservoir facing the reservoir n facing the greenery too..for the color maybe future we sp can vote to change color.
    That's true. I'm attracted by the lush greenery, the jogging and bicycle tracks as well as the laidback feel. When I was there last week, I saw an eatery at the Yishun indoor sports hall selling sandwiches and drinks (I think). Hopefully there'll be more eateries nearby.

yup u are right..it is dinning pavilion and it has been done...lightings are on ! Cool atmosp during night....
    I expect to see kitchen top, basin, cooking stove and hood, fridge, oven, wine chiller, ...

yup i think maybe what he meant was the inspection for TOP is on 13/03/13
    then they better clear and move out by Sunday

I expect to see kitchen top, cooking stove and hood, fridge, oven, wine chiller, ...
    ya swee cha bo wearing bikini serving u wine ... haha...tan gu er...

then they better clear and move out by Sunday
    Dont worry they dont clear by tomor i will clear them out...haha u wanna join me

ya swee cha bo wearing bikini serving u wine ... haha...tan gu er...
    that's the standard in other projects ... I mean the kitchen setup

that's the standard in other projects ... I mean the kitchen setup
    is that so ? Who is paying the utilities ? Thro our maint fees i think dinning pavilion means u bring yr own cooked food n dine there