Page 5 of 577 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: The Estuary

If only they could price it like Caspian...580psf...then i will be the first 1 in the Q haa haa.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    If only they could price it like Caspian...580psf...then i will be the first 1 in the Q haa haa.
    Psst.. bro! Ready to get another unit?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Its one bus stop.....not 2.
    For those whom want to have a taste of how noisy it will be....
    Go to the HDB block further in Yishun Ave 1, just beside the stadium and facing the reservoir and at the highest floor.

If you think its noisy......just imagine this new project which is directly at the junction (a very very very busy junction).

However, I have no doubt the view will be great (what else with the reservoir in front) and the environment is not too bad too (green everywhere, and Khatib Town Centre is within walking distance, lots of things to eat, got Sheng Song and NTUC, McDonald, 2 coffeeshops, numerous other Zhi Cha stalls around).

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    Its one bus stop.....not 2.
    For those whom want to have a taste of how noisy it will be....
    Go to the HDB block further in Yishun Ave 1, just beside the stadium and facing the reservoir and at the highest floor.

If you think its noisy......just imagine this new project which is directly at the junction (a very very very busy junction).

However, I have no doubt the view will be great (what else with the reservoir in front) and the environment is not too bad too (green everywhere, and Khatib Town Centre is within walking distance, lots of things to eat, got Sheng Song and NTUC, McDonald, 2 coffeeshops, numerous other Zhi Cha stalls around).

depends on how u count -
    1st bus-stop: on opposite side of the road from Yishun Sports Stadium
    2nd bus-stop: 30m before Khatib MRT
    .....hence my conclusion that it's 2 bus-stops

however agree with u that view will be great but noise level will be terrible. don't forget the helicopters from nearby sembawang airbase flying up & down day & nite too........

Cannot buy too many noise. Will be one of the worst development in term of noise pollution. If want view, buy the condo beside.
    - Noise from Major Junction
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 1
    - Noise from Yishun Ave 2
    - Noise from MRT track
    - Noise from stadium
    - Noise from helicopter