~ Indoor Gymnasium
    ~ Steam Rooms
    ~ Jacuzzi
    ~ Children Playground
    ~ Tennis Court
    ~ Fitness Corner
    ~ BBQ Area
    ~ Water Features

Preview coming soon. Book an appointment early to avoid disappointment.

The Estuary Hotline: +65-92993342
    Home Page: http://iPropertyFacebook.com

Join Facebook Page "SINGAPORE, D26, YISHUN AVENUE 1/2, THE ESTUARY" for latest updates on The Estuary Condominium by The Waterfront. Click below.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singap...app_2347471856

Any agents willing to take 25% comm instead of the usual 100%?
    Just wondering if such agents exist or not, i hope no one flame me.

The tentative launch date should be End Feb 2010 /1st week of March

For more essential information and booking via cheque

, Please sms at 90686016 now~~

Thanks and Regards

There's a small B/W 8cm x 10cm advert on today's copy of The Straits Times, page C12 bottom right, of a Preview Booking Seminar on 28 & 29 Jan 2010 at Nee Soon South CC. Think probably a lot of people missed it yesterday too.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Preliminary Information about The Estuary
    99 Years Leasehold

Site Area – Approx. 290,080 sqft

Elevated Ground with Unobstructed Reservoir View

Minutes Walk to Khatib MRT Station

20 minutes MRT ride to Orchard Station

7 Blocks of 15 - 17 Storeys

High-Rise Condominium Project

608 Units

Typical Unit Types
    1 Bedroom – Approx. 6XX sq...ft
    2 Bedroom – Approx. 9XX sqft
    2 + Study – Approx. 1,1XX sqft
    3 Bedroom – Approx. 1,1XX sqft to 1,3XX sqft
    4 Bedroom – Approx. 1,4XX sqft to 1,5XX sq ft

Full Condominium Facilities
    ~ 50 m Lap Pool
    ~ Lagoon Pools
    ~ Wading Pool
    ~ Outdoor Dining Pavilion
    ~ Spa Bed & Seat
    ~ Qua Gymnasium
    ~ Clubhouse
    ~ Indoor Gymnasium
    ~ Steam Rooms
    ~ Jacuzzi
    ~ Children Playground
    ~ Tennis Court
    ~ Fitness Corner
    ~ BBQ Area
    ~ Water Features

Open for Bookings via cheque now~~

Dont miss it!!

Sms at 90686016 for more details

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    There's a small B/W 8cm x 10cm advert on today's copy of The Straits Times, page C12 bottom right, of a Preview Booking Seminar on 28 & 29 Jan 2010 at Nee Soon South CC. Think probably a lot of people missed it yesterday too.
    No money to buy haa haa....

Preview already available le.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

If no money, thats easy. Save money, dun smoke, dun drink, dun take cab, dun go restaurant. Live normally and happily and healthy.

You control yr hand and wallet. U are your own master.

I've been staying in shaughnessy and I simply love this area. I'm thinking of getting a small unit (i.e 1 bedder, 600sqft) in Estuary which probably priced ard $500K. Is this a gd investment? pls advise. Thanks

I am 50/50 about investing with my fren.

There might be some disadvantages about it, firstly, it is a 99yrs lease which is more unattractive than a freehold.

If we cannot find a buyer around TOP, it might not be so good.

The prices are quite high and the rental yields are highly lesser than the monthly installments.

For 1 bedroom, only stack 03 has partial reservoir view.
    For 2 bedrooms only stacks 01 and 02 have reservoir view.

There are alot of planters and bay windows, even the common toilet has a planter.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

When you step into some projects, you can immediately sense that the developers are trying all ways to create saleable space out of the air that is above the GFA that they can sell. Such blatant act will let you know how good the quality the project can be when the developers are squeezing for extra margin. I will definitely avoid such projects.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

There are alot of planters and bay windows, even the common toilet has a planter.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    When you step into some projects, you can immediately sense that the developers are trying all ways to create saleable space out of the air that is above the GFA that they can sell. Such blatant act will let you know how good the quality the project can be when the developers are squeezing for extra margin. I will definitely avoid such projects.
    GFA meaning gross floor area? Meaning that create plantings outside the saleable area? I see. I thought the planters outside the toilets is to reduce the smelly smell.

But what if the prices of this property really increase in 2011 or 2012 or after TOP? no one knows....

Open for Bookings via cheque now~~

Dont miss it!!

Sms at 90686016 for more details

Regards

where do u find the floor plan ?

The developer play smart this time, they focus on selling more smaller units. So i suspect Estuary will be sold out fast though alot of people are still skeptical. Afterall, I have seen too many skeptical remarks about condo pricing in these 2 years, but yet, most development still fully sold.

which one sells better? 1 bedder or 2 bedder? or which one worth investing?

The floorplan for ground floor unit with PES is pasted at the corridoor and Nee Soon South CC. Lots of planter and balcony space.

Will be watching how well this condo sells as it will be indicative of the property mkt for this period of time

Just some observations. Was quite surprised that the developers actually priced it at $800+ psf given its location. The only selling point is the one-sided view of the reservoir. Been living near that area for over 5 years and can definitely say that the project is grossly overpriced. There are no nearby amenities, nearest is the Khatib central more than 2 bus stops away - a 15mins walk if u have legs the length of Elle Macpherson's. Stadium is no use since its facilities mirrored those within the condo. Reservoir only good for viewing, as only a handful of people ever walk that part of the park. Most of them go to the more central Yishun Park.

Unlike Yishun Sapphire/Emerald, these are at least walking distance to Sembawang Shopping Centre, and short bus rides to Northpoint. For The Estuary, it is stuck in the middle at the crossroad of Yishun and AMK, being far from Northpoint and AMK Hub. Only redeeming point is that it is a 5mins drive to SLE. So u should be able to reach town in 25mins on a normal day afternoon. If peak hour traffic, u should be able to reach town in perhaps 45mins to an hour.

But then I believe people will still buy. But then, they buy anything during this period of time...

Quote Originally Posted by kinko123
    Will be watching how well this condo sells as it will be indicative of the property mkt for this period of time

Just some observations. Was quite surprised that the developers actually priced it at $800+ psf given its location. The only selling point is the one-sided view of the reservoir. Been living near that area for over 5 years and can definitely say that the project is grossly overpriced. There are no nearby amenities, nearest is the Khatib central more than 2 bus stops away - a 15mins walk if u have legs the length of Elle Macpherson's. Stadium is no use since its facilities mirrored those within the condo. Reservoir only good for viewing, as only a handful of people ever walk that part of the park. Most of them go to the more central Yishun Park.

Unlike Yishun Sapphire/Emerald, these are at least walking distance to Sembawang Shopping Centre, and short bus rides to Northpoint. For The Estuary, it is stuck in the middle at the crossroad of Yishun and AMK, being far from Northpoint and AMK Hub. Only redeeming point is that it is a 5mins drive to SLE. So u should be able to reach town in 25mins on a normal day afternoon. If peak hour traffic, u should be able to reach town in perhaps 45mins to an hour.

But then I believe people will still buy. But then, they buy anything during this period of time...
    What you said doesn't seem to be accurate leh . My relative who lives in Orchid Park said it take less than 10 minutes to walk from Orchid Park to Khatib MRT. Estuary is about the same distance to the Khatib MRT. So it should take less that 10 minutes too.Taking 15 minutes to walk 2 bus-stop from Estuary to Khatib MRT seems to me like lover-type of walk. On the other the distance from Saphhire/Emerald to Sembawang Shopping Centre needs running-type speed to reach it in reasonable time. It is definitely not walkable . Going to NorthPoint from Estuary/Orchid Park/Saphhire/Emerald are equally easy/difficult. They belong to same category in that sense. Anyway, as you said, no matter what people will still buy. However one should tell the truth nothing but the truth

Ya, I also agree he talk nonsense, where got alot of people go Yishun central park instead? I drive pass every weekend and notice there are more people gathering at the reservior area canoing. In terms of convenience, I feel that Estuary's location has very nearby bus stop with many buses serving different routes, which I feel this is a plus point. As for mrt, I agree not that near lah but my mum tried walking before and it only takes her 8-10mins normal walk. I don't think my mum has Elle Macpherson's leg to get there. Think he not familiar with the place at all.

Everyone is telling the truth, a fit walker might take less than 10 mins to reach Khatib Mrt, an old man may take 20 mins to walk there, i can run there in 2 mins.

The reservoir indeed is having more water sports soon, I even saw a young tanned hot babe there on sat morning.

Downside is price quite high and its 99 years. But Cote A'Zure beside parkway is also 99 years. But you cannot compare both.

Quote Originally Posted by kinko123

Are you staying at Yishun Emerald/Sapphire. Must be a case of sour grapes. It takes 10 mins longer going from Yishun Emerald to Orchard as it does from The Estuary. The Estuary is located at the edge of Yishun and 10 mins is a lot. In fact from The Estuary to Orchard would take about the same time as from the Central project by FEO to Orchard and this is priced at 1200psf. So The Estuary is a steal at 800psf relatively speaking. I stay at Orchid Park and it takes me 7 minutes to walk to Khatib MRT and 6 minutes to Sheng Song, NTUC etc From teh Estuary it should be at the most 8 to the shops and Khatib MRT. From here to Orchard on a Sunday morning in low traffic takes me 19 minutes which is faster than many otehr areas seemingly closer to Orchard. There is only one manually operated traffic light at a pedestrian crossing which is green most of the time between The Estuary and the CTE exit to Cairnhill.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    Are you staying at Yishun Emerald/Sapphire. Must be a case of sour grapes. It takes 10 mins longer going from Yishun Emerald to Orchard as it does from The Estuary. The Estuary is located at the edge of Yishun and 10 mins is a lot. In fact from The Estuary to Orchard would take about the same time as from the Central project by FEO to Orchard and this is priced at 1200psf. So The Estuary is a steal at 800psf relatively speaking. I stay at Orchid Park and it takes me 7 minutes to walk to Khatib MRT and 6 minutes to Sheng Song, NTUC etc From teh Estuary it should be at the most 8 to the shops and Khatib MRT. From here to Orchard on a Sunday morning in low traffic takes me 19 minutes which is faster than many otehr areas seemingly closer to Orchard. There is only one manually operated traffic light at a pedestrian crossing which is green most of the time between The Estuary and the CTE exit to Cairnhill.
    The only problem is CTE is forever jammed.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The reason why people now willing to pay more to live closer to central area (HDB selling at $700k!) is because it is more convenient to get to anywhere quickly, especially to work in central, south, and south-west. With the ever increasing population and cars, traffic jam is the norm during peak hours and heavy traffic is the norm even during off-peak hours! Without the heavy traffic & traffic jam, I (and obviously anybody else) don't mind living in Woodlands and pay half the price or even less for their properties compared to areas in or near central region. So fact is, these areas just take too much time to go anywhere else.

The only problem is CTE is forever jammed.

Thanks to all the experts here, I learnt many things.

Question is, to buy or not to buy or to wait and see? Thats the most impt qn.

A) Buy
    B) Not Buy
    C) Wait and see

For me is C wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by zane80
    Thanks to all the experts here, I learnt many things.

Question is, to buy or not to buy or to wait and see? Thats the most impt qn.

A) Buy
    B) Not Buy
    C) Wait and see
    It depends if you are:

A) Owner-occupied
    B) Short-term Investor (Flipper)
    C) Long-Term Investor

My 2 cents is that if you willing pay 1 million for the 1200sqft 3 bedroom unit
    in Estuary why dun you consider ~ 1.2million for a 3000sqft cluster house in 3 year old ' The Shaughnessy ' which is 3mins car ride away but of course no reservoir view la but again who will everyday stand at the windows/ balcony & see the reservoir....

THE SHAUGHNESSY MILTONIA CLOSE Terrace House 1 1,205,000 3,305 Strata 365 Dec-09
    THE SHAUGHNESSY MILTONIA CLOSE Terrace House 1 1,150,000 3,283 Strata 350 Nov-09
    THE SHAUGHNESSY MILTONIA CLOSE Terrace House 1 1,300,000 3,498 Strata 372 Nov-09