Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 293439444954555657585960616263646974798489 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2881

Thread: The Estuary

Yah, CSC will be given after one year I'd TOP. That is the time where the last retention money of the project will be given to Main Contractor. That is also when your loan will be fully disbursement.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    upon TOP, you can get the keys and move in liao.... no need to wait till CSC..

is this the ref no A0814-00013 2008 BP01

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    upon TOP, you can get the keys and move in liao.... no need to wait till CSC..
    but based on sample,
    from csc site inspection to TOP is another 2 months.. haha

bro estuary gundu,
    ya i saw that too.. but based on sample given by bro northernstar, there are 2 csc stages.. csc site inspection and csc application.

now estuary is on csc site inspection only, so if i make assumption (from the sample given), TOP is not issued yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEstuary
    but based on sample,

bro estuary gundu,
    ya i saw that too.. but based on sample given by bro northernstar, there are 2 csc stages.. csc site inspection and csc application.

now estuary is on csc site inspection only, so if i make assumption (from the sample given), TOP is not issued yet.
    is this case.. i think TOP might not be necessary for Estuary...hence the developer straight apply for CSC...

but based on sample,

bro estuary gundu,

Sorry if the example i given projected a 2 months gap is too long.. the example i given has some site defects and hence BCA requested developer to fix it before BCA issued TOP status.. and i noticed some projects took only 3 weeks between site inspection and TOP...so, cross-fingers that Estuary don't have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    is this case.. i think TOP might not be necessary for Estuary...hence the developer straight apply for CSC...
    now the developer apply for CSC site inspection bro, its not the final CSC application.

CSC final application can be applied only after the TOP issued (this aligned with what stated in BCA's website)

Estuary owners will be seriously short-changed IF MCL goes ahead with legal completion application and skipping the TOP stage. IIRC According to what my lawyer has briefed, it is during the period (usually about 6 mths) after TOP which you can highlight the structural defects and 'claim' under 'warranty'. From what I observed from other projects, the modus operandi is usually Site Inspection > TOP issued > Legal Completion as what some has highlighted.....

Keyed in the project code provided into the BCA e service site. Sharing the info with everyone. So it seems that developer has applied for site inspection.

now the developer apply for CSC site inspection bro, its not the final CSC application.

CSC final application can be applied only after the TOP issued (this aligned with what stated in BCA's website)
    Hi Bro
    i think developer did not appy for TOP inspection, instead they apply directly for CSC inspection as info from the BCA's website. I have check with BCA that TOP inspection/application is not necessary if the developer has apply for CSC directly for inspection/application. This is becos CSC is as good as TOP...

what is the normal time from CSC application to TOP? I hear 3wks to 2mths...

Bros bros bros.

There no such thing as csc-application for site inspection for purpose of csc.

Its for TOP Application.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Why make myself so confuse with the TOP or CSC ? Just pray hard that the developer can issue the keys by mid April...at least now i know where is the developer progressing till now

Why make myself so confuse with the TOP or CSC ? Just pray hard that the developer can issue the keys by mid April...at least now i know where is the developer progressing till now

Bro soon will get your key , just wait a bit more only .

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Bro soon will get your key , just wait a bit more only .
    Bro i taburek tahan liao...anyway until now the progress is so far so ok...i give 6 out of 10 for the overall exterior and landscape look...wats abt u ?

Bro i taburek tahan liao...anyway until now the progress is so far so ok...i give 6 out of 10 for the overall exterior and landscape look...wats abt u ?
    Hi 愛死這裡的工督, care to explain why 6/10 only? I thought overall is quite nice.

i pray hard to get keys latest by mid april
    haha...

overall looks very nice and cool, even under the hot sun, and though painting, at least, still has lots to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    fencing -1
    plants(landscape)-1
    signage-1
    color-0.5
    security-0.5

hi your工督(管工)means ah neh… ?

fencing -1
    plants(landscape)-1
    signage-1
    color-0.5
    security-0.5
    The fence that facing the junction is also my concern..

Intruders can go in easily from there, very obvious one...

The fence that facing the junction is also my concern..

Intruders can go in easily from there, very obvious one...
    my concern too…wait till the plants grow thicker then see how it really affect us. I notice that there is a seurity CCTV pointing to that direction…so i think not big issue

fencing -1
    plants(landscape)-1
    signage-1
    color-0.5
    security-0.5
    The general facade looks fine. But I have issues with the colour scheme (ie. that particular shade of purple that makes the project look "industrial" from afar) and the fence (it looks cheap). Perhaps things will only get better with more landscaping and creepers on those fences.

Hello, how much can I ask for my studio?

My studio size is 603 sq ft and I am the first buyer. Got it around 500k so the lowest rental I can accept is about $1,500 after factoring in maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888

My studio size is 603 sq ft and I am the first buyer. Got it around 500k so the lowest rental I can accept is about $1,500 after factoring in maintenance.
    you may refer to this bro
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...ent/1?maxbed=1

All is ok , but do u realise the block next to each can see each other . Like balcony facing each other . Bedroom can see from other unit . I dun know anyone notice that . If u pass by the project by mrt u see the project the few block near to the main road u will know what I mean . abit no privacy

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey
    The general facade looks fine. But I have issues with the colour scheme (ie. that particular shade of purple that makes the project look "industrial" from afar) and the fence (it looks cheap). Perhaps things will only get better with more landscaping and creepers on those fences.
    Glad that you mentioned its purple color as my wife kept insisting its grey and not purple. the developer uses a special metallic mesh at the aircon ledge or yard area to give it a semi opaque look, what sort of material is it anyway as I couldn't get a close up look of it.

Glad that you mentioned its purple color as my wife kept insisting its grey and not purple. the developer uses a special metallic mesh at the aircon ledge or yard area to give it a semi opaque look, what sort of material is it anyway as I couldn't get a close up look of it.
    that mesh thing is a great idea... nice looking and also help to keep birds out

I believe 2.5k is a realistic figure to work on. U can try to ask 2.7k and see if there is a demand at that price.

u should reconsider yr asking…by looking at some property websites,on average most owners asking abv at least $2500

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    that mesh thing is a great idea... nice looking and also help to keep birds out
    But not all units / blocks have the mesh at the aircon ledge if I'm not wrong. Only afew blocks have that.